what's best for increasing free testosterone

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I saw some responese to my current plan for a stack. Some said to add a product that increases free testosterone. The stack so far will consit of USP Powerfull, Pes Erase and aplha T2, Creapure, Primodriol TCF-1.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
best is going to be divanyl (nettle root) or testofen (50% fenugreek)

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man that is wicked. I just bought a bottle of nettle for my Mom to give some to my Dad and me for allergies. In alabama we have so much blooming even in winter that sinius get mess up easily lol. I bought gnc brand 500 mg nettle capsules. That is wicked I got that and didn't even know about it increasing free test.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
I would save myself the time and money, now, then just buy the entire TRS. No one has posted that it didnt work for them.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TRS?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/nutraplanet/divanex-120-capsules.html thats my favorite. it works well. they also have bulk powder but its never in stock. it makes my sex drive jump and i usually break out pretty soon after i start taking it, but it makes ur free test jump well. and u can stack it with any other test booster and it makes a fat bump in effects. 6-bromo + divanyl was one of my favorite inexpensive stacks. or any other AI

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet so it would be ok to stack with the TCF-1 Pes Erase, Alpha T2 and powerfull? I still thinking of adding lean extreme, or Activate extreme or one of the stim fat burners lol. I tried one called Lean efx and dropped 20 lbs and kept if off. However second bottle didn't do much at all.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Its product from a popular board sponsor. One the biggest benefits of this board is that it is an updated source of information about new product that is not widely known about, yet relevant and effective. PP is one of the oldest and most popular board sponsors. Every purchase you make from sponsors helps keep this board alive.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh ok I am still new to this and never heard of it. Do you get it off a website? What is it mainly used for.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Go to the vendors section, click on Primordial Performance, find their logo ad, its gray, click on that, then type Testosterone Recovery System into the search box or go to products and find the TRS, order it, when it arrives use it daily until its gone and you need a bushle basket for your balls.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn thanks I will do. I have their site as my one of my favorites. The stack I was going to do had their tcf-1

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I saw some responese to my current plan for a stack. Some said to add a product that increases free testosterone. The stack so far will consit of USP Powerfull, Pes Erase and aplha T2, Creapure, Primodriol TCF-1.
Makes sense, since there is NO point increasing total Testosterone if you don't increase your Free Testosterone as well, since your body can only use FREE Testosterone re progress.

Sweet so it would be ok to stack with the TCF-1 Pes Erase, Alpha T2 and powerfull? I still thinking of adding lean extreme, or Activate extreme or one of the stim fat burners lol. I tried one called Lean efx and dropped 20 lbs and kept if off. However second bottle didn't do much at all.
You don't need to stack the Testosterone Recovery Stack (Sustain Alpha, Toco-8, and EndoAmp Max) with TCF-1, Erase, Alpha-T2, and PowerFULL - the "more is better" approach is NOT the best to use when it comes to supplementation.

Damn thanks I will do. I have their site as my one of my favorites. The stack I was going to do had their tcf-1
Just add the TCF-1 to the Testosterone Recovery Stack and add Alpha-T2 with it.

~Rosie~

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I like Divanex stacked with 25mg of ATD and it's pretty cheap.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Ive found that Divanex and particularly ATD, destroys muscle pump, for me anyway. The TRS, on the other hand, enhances it. Once most guys use Sustain TD they keep it as part of their regimen. IMO its the best.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
I always got enhanced pumps from divanex. TRS works, tho, and PP are VERY good people.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
testofen is the most studied in that field, although i highly agree that the combo of testofen and divanil would be great, personally i used testopro and phyto-testosterone together and LOVED IT

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Based on my experience and the available literature I would say HCGenerate as well as DAA in the form of TestForce2 by E-Pharm.

I would also take a look at BRIDGE as well as Molecular Nutrition's new T enhancing product.

All the best! :)

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
AppNut Free Test is a good free and total test booster... just sayin' :)

louisaboy

Awards
  • Established
I would take out the TCF and add Activate Xtreme or Testopro.....IMO.. to go along with your initial stack! However Primordial Performance has great products..

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I have been wanting to try d-aspartic for a while and a lot of reviews claim PP TCF-1 as being really good product.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Activate Xtreme is working really well for me. I'm into my third week and aggression is present, along with an increase in strength. In the past two weeks AX coupled with my diet/routine has really impacted my body comp. I look and feel different, others have commented on it as well. Not trying to sell you, just telling you it's working for me and may for you also.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I have been wanting to try d-aspartic for a while and a lot of reviews claim PP TCF-1 as being really good product.
I went through a lot of research and finally decided on TestForce2, this, paired with HCGenerate, has been phenomenal. You'll surely enjoy it :)

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Should I take both TestForce2 and HCGenerate or just one since I am stacking with Alpha T2, Erase, Powerfull, and TCF-1