DO I need to tweak this stack or leave it how it is?

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I said previoulsy I am thinking of stacking the following: Creapure, TCF-1, Alpha T2, Pes Erase, and USP Powerfull. I added the powerfull more for sleep if it really works, because I have always had trouble sleeping. Does everyone think this is a good choice in products to stack or do I need to add or change anything? I have seen some product called, Adrenaline, Sarms 4, and gear?

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great looking stack:

Creapure for overall athletic performance

Alpha T2 is a great non/low stim fat burner. I enjoyed it when i ran it.

Erase has gotten very strong reviews as a good AI

TCF-1 is a good test booster. Had good recomp while on it. Not so much in the strength department...but I will run again with testopro and HGHpro which give me great strength gains.

and Powerfull is a good GH releaser that will keep prolactin in check while on TCF-1. I enjoyed Powerfull when i ran it with Prime.

Try it out and then go from there if you need to tweak it.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool thanks man. I appreciate all the feedback possible. Can one get testopro and HGHpro on the net legally? I haven't heard of either one. I am training 4-5 days at the gym.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
of course man...look up AI sports nutrition (Anabolic Innovations)

testopro is a natural testbooster/unbinder

HGHpro is a natural GH releaser

Very legal, very safe, very effective (IMO)

http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/anabolic-innovations/ is there page on nutra. You can also visit the AI sports website to find out more. Also there is a forum here in the supplement company section.

Im running a log right now with HGHpro and Testopro along with a bunch of other AI products.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, thanks very much man. I will try that stack after this one. I appreciate it very much!

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Both stacks will treat you well. Too bad you missed the Anabolic Innovations Black Friday sale: 50% OFF!!!! People splurged and got tons of stuff for a little $$. I wish I wouldve bought more :(

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah man I wish I could have too. I just got back into the gym couple months ago, and have been trying to lose a lot of bodyfat. I did my homework on seaching these forums and other's feedbacks. I know the stack I'm planning on doing isn't the real ph or roids like back in the day or current, but I figured I would do research and get a stack that would help the most possible.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I said previoulsy I am thinking of stacking the following: Creapure, TCF-1, Alpha T2, Pes Erase, and USP Powerfull.
All staples of mine recently.

I take 2500-5000mg creapure per day. usually 2500 on non workout days 5000 on workout days.

2 AT2 in the morning 1 AT2 in the evening

2 Erase in the morning 1 Erase in the evening

I have been using DAA (TCF-1) 2 weeks on 2 weeks off at 3g/day

Powerfull and Erase are both a must IMO with DAA products. So when I am taking DAA I take 1 Powerfull when I wake up and 2 before bed

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
All staples of mine recently.

I take 2500-5000mg creapure per day. usually 2500 on non workout days 5000 on workout days.

2 AT2 in the morning 1 AT2 in the evening

2 Erase in the morning 1 Erase in the evening

I have been using DAA (TCF-1) 2 weeks on 2 weeks off at 3g/day

Powerfull and Erase are both a must IMO with DAA products. So when I am taking DAA I take 1 Powerfull when I wake up and 2 before bed
What DAA are you using at the moment?

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't actually started the stack, but I plan on buying TCF-1 by Primordial.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guys what do you think about me adding Lean Xtreme to this stack. Also I don't know for sure, I did research on just about all these, but I don't belive any are stims. I don't want to over load, but with Alpha T2 do I need to add a stim like oxy or something similar?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guys what do you think about me adding Lean Xtreme to this stack. Also I don't know for sure, I did research on just about all these, but I don't belive any are stims. I don't want to over load, but with Alpha T2 do I need to add a stim like oxy or something similar?
You do not HAVE to add either OEP or LX, but you CAN.

If you are OK with taking that many capsules per day and have the funds to get the stack, go for it.

When you decide on your final stack plan, post it up and I will help you out with dosing of the various products

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok thanks very much. I swear back in the day when I worked at a local GNC store, I took just Xenadrine RFA-1 and protein with some creatine. I lost 20 lbs. I had my bench up to 350 with 225 x 12r x 3sets. Over years of letting my self go,I realized something had to change. I know from the past that you won't lose the weight as fast as you gained it, but hell nothing worked like ECA. Now I can't find ehpedra anywhere and I have even checked cvs and local gas stations for Bronchaid. I didn't know if taking all that would be so bad. I just know erase and alpha T2 are not stims from what I read and TCF-1 has been gaining lot of good calls. I know through research on threads, that the stack of erase and alpha t2 help with fat loss, but for me I always need a good stim. I work 10 hours a day with two boys at home so I don't get much time, and when I do I need to make the best of it. Thanks again.