Weight loss supplements?

jbrave4

Awards
What are some effective supplements i can take to help lose fat in my stomach region. I'm not looking to lose alot of weight, I just want to get rid of the fat, and hopefully turn it into muscle. Any suggestion and tips would be very much appreciated.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
I would prioritize cleaning your diet and aerobic training first, then you could talk about adding a little supplementation into your regime. At your age and desired goals of a some fat loss, i would look into a simple thermogenic. Some ephedrine, caffiene wouldnt be too harsh on you. Keep it simple for now since you're just starting off.
Sage

jbrave4

Awards
I am only a beginner at this stuff, but i am very interested. I would appreciate your help. How would you recommend i clean up my diet? What is thermogenic? How much caffeine and when should it be taken? And the same with ephedrine. Thank You so much for your help.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
do some research for yourself first.

AM helps those that help themselves ;)

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I am only a beginner at this stuff, but i am very interested. I would appreciate your help. How would you recommend i clean up my diet? What is thermogenic? How much caffeine and when should it be taken? And the same with ephedrine. Thank You so much for your help.
Look at what you're eating regularly and see if you can cut any sugar and saturated fats is a good first step. Try to keep the calories up though, so replace them with something good, like more protein or complex carbs.

bert4332

Awards
Pm: Bobo

If you are just starting out, my advice is to talk to Bobo about putting you on the correct path on diet, nutrition, and workouts. 5 yrs from now you will be very glad you did. His rates are reasonable and his customer service is exemplary.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
jbrave4, start out by reading the nutrition and training section. You'll be glad you did. I like bert's recommendation of signing up with Bobo cause he'll answer all your questions and set you up with a program that's specialized for you and your goals.

As far as supplements go, ECA and transdermal 7-keto are my favorites.

Blindfaith

Awards
what ive always done with awesome progress is this stack:

ECA: 1 cap in the morning before cardio - 1 cap in the middle of the day - 2 weeks on 2 off

Liquid Clen: 2 weeks on 2 off

Citrimax (hydroxycitric acid) 2-3 caps after every carb meal

Other than that you could spend more money but this stack is simple, cost effective, and it works!

Make sure that you are taking in 6 meals a day...i like to eat 3 meals and have 3 shakes, and make sure you are doing cardio first thing in the morning. If these variables aren't in check then your stack is worthless.

Hope this helps bud!

Cheers