Which pre-workout....strong stims

S

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys,

I know this question has been asked a thousand times, but I guess every situation is unique. I need a pre-workout for early morning workouts on an empty stomach so it has to fairly strong in the stim department. I've just come off maximize v2 and loved it, but need a break from it. I also don't particularly like superpump 250 does nothing for me and nor does the one by LG Sciences although profile is solid.

So what do you guys suggest....there's so many out there that I'm trying to reduce the risk of me choosing a dud by asking you guys....

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love to be stim'd out of my mind occasionally for an INTENSE workout...

N2KTS is my go-to pre-WO which always get's the job done

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Well if you want to go heavy on the stims grab some RPM and Black Cats and you'll be good to go ;).

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Primordial Performance

C

cw1

Awards
Hi guys,

I know this question has been asked a thousand times, but I guess every situation is unique. I need a pre-workout for early morning workouts on an empty stomach so it has to fairly strong in the stim department. I've just come off maximize v2 and loved it, but need a break from it. I also don't particularly like superpump 250 does nothing for me and nor does the one by LG Sciences although profile is solid.

So what do you guys suggest....there's so many out there that I'm trying to reduce the risk of me choosing a dud by asking you guys....
Shake with Protien 1/2 dosed with about 5 grams of Arginine HCL and 5 grams Creatine and some RedLine

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
have you tried ECA?
awesome stim

T

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would definately recommend you try a container of Mesomorph by APS this for me is the best preworkout powder out there right now and I am sure others on this forum who have tried it will say the same but I rotate my stims every workout so I only use it once
every two weeks so that I get the same great results each time I use it. I never recommend useing the same stim supplement more than twice a week.

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys,

Why do you need a break from Maximize? I think your question might be better answered with that info.

C

cw1

Awards
I would definately recommend you try a container of Mesomorph by APS this for me is the best preworkout powder out there right now and I am sure others on this forum who have tried it will say the same but I rotate my stims every workout so I only use it once
every two weeks so that I get the same great results each time I use it. I never recommend useing the same stim supplement more than twice a week.

+1 Mesomorph is some good stuff if not the best I have tried. I bought a sample from the local shop.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
x2 Meso gives amazing energy! + many more benefits.

S

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi guys,

Mesomorph...trust me nothing comes close and I've tried them all. Try out a tub and I guarantee you'll never look back.

M

MrDeadlift

Awards
All reviews suggest that Jack3d is the strongest in terms of stimulant effect. Maybe that would help you. I personally like Bulldozer XL5000 compared to the other pre-workout products out there because it lists the exact dosage of their stimulants which is important for me because I am watching my caffeine intake, overall though it has enough stimulants to keep me energized and focused during and after my workout.

Another great addition to your pre-workout, which I used years ago, was using Power Drive from Biotest Labs. It was like a mental enhancer, keeps you focused mentally for a long time. It was great during college as well.
The only issue I had with No-Xplode and Jack3d is that after an intense workout session I crash, so if I am working out in the morning, and then head to work, I feel like I am going to pass out and fall asleep. I hate this crashing effect. I think people react differently to stimulants, so make sure you experiment and test things on your own. I never had the crashing effect with Power Drive, or with Bulldozer XL5000, but maybe others do.
One last advise, when using stimulants make sure you take a break at some point because you will build tolerance and thus the effects will diminish. I remember at one point when using No-Xplode and Jack3d my dosage had to increase after few weeks to a point that I felt the effects did not exist. Then I realized it was a natural response to heavy use of stimulants, and taking a week or two break (limit all caffeine) will reset this in your system and you can start a new cycle again.

good luck

J

JayJo

Banned
Awards
You have to try Presurge Unleashed and N2KTS. Both are great products!

S

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. I just want to cycle off Maximize v2. I don't think I can get N2KTS in the UK yet, so it seems Mesomorph will be what I try next.

A

antknee

i like n2kts, 1 MR..i used to like Jack3d but my system got used to it and i really dont like it too much now..if i use it, i use one scoop and half a caffiene tab.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why do you need a break from Maximize? I think your question might be better answered with that info.
Agreed, don't fix what is not broken. There is no reason why you would need a break from maximize unless you want a break which is fine, but the product doesn't so to say. Cryoshock, Jacked, and 1MR are 3 others that really jack me up.

Mike