NTBM Skeletal Balm vs E-Pharm Joint Force

A

antknee

im having some issues with tender elbows- again - and im looking into topicals..ive used oral cissus and had decent results with it, im thinking a topical may be better and i like the idea of applying directly to the area that is giving the problems..so, all other products aside, which of these two would be the better choice..i know some of the ingredients listed for Skelly- ive seen some them in other products..E-Pharm's list for me stops at water, as far as what ive heard of..ive looked at the long thread that was started not long ago, but that was orals too- so given the choice, which one of these would you choose and why..i mean, im gonna buy one of them, i just dont know which one..

thanks!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can't compare the two but Joint Force is a miracle for me and my wife. Her lower back and my nonexistent left AC are both feeling dynamite. Results are VERY quick and it's reasonably priced.

A

antknee

that was quick, thanks!

about how long does that last for you guys... i mean the bottle. im only going to need it on elbows.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
that was quick, thanks!

about how long does that last for you guys... i mean the bottle. im only going to need it on elbows.
Area of application for both of us is pretty small and we only use once a day. Still using the first bottle after 3.5 weeks.

Z

zb126

Awards
  • Established
Area of application for both of us is pretty small and we only use once a day. Still using the first bottle after 3.5 weeks.
Do you ever wrap it as I think PA suggested once to allow it to penetrate more? I'm wondering if its as noticeably effective even if you dont wrap the area, is why I ask

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Either one will do the job from experience, I am actually combining both at the moment.

A

antknee

thanks again for the info..

if it matters to zb126, i plan on wrapping if i use it..esp after a how shower.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you ever wrap it as I think PA suggested once to allow it to penetrate more? I'm wondering if its as noticeably effective even if you dont wrap the area, is why I ask
Nope....I spray right before I apply my Eviscerate then stand there flapping my arms for 45 seconds. Everything is all dry by then and I simply get dressed.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I deep tissue massage each application so that it gets well imprinted into the epidermis.

sluggy

sluggy

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nope....I spray right before I apply my Eviscerate then stand there flapping my arms for 45 seconds. Everything is all dry by then and I simply get dressed.
Fly dsade, fly!!! :lol:

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
people were talking about the naked guy flapping his arms in the locker room.... i defended you with a story about dedication to finishing off a lateral raise dropset. They bought it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
people were talking about the naked guy flapping his arms in the locker room.... i defended you with a story about dedication to finishing off a lateral raise dropset. They bought it.
Complete Muscle Failure doesn't come easy!!

Now, if you will just explain to everyone why I was squawking like a parrot in the middle of that bar in Vegas....

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
andrew..notice any differences in them?
I just get an energy boost from Skelly since I know it contains more MSM than JF, which as few know it increases DHEA. This is why I use both, JF suppresses cytokines, while Skelly increases DHEA which again decreases inflammation.

A

antknee

Thanks man...would it matter that I'd be running either product with dermacrine? I assume that would take need2 out of the advantage?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Go with Joint Force

J

JayJo

Banned
Awards
You can't go wrong with each of them! It might be better to try both to see which works better for you. Everybodys body is different! ;)

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man...would it matter that I'd be running either product with dermacrine? I assume that would take need2 out of the advantage?
It MIGHT help preserve natty DHEA levels from suppressing too much.

A

antknee

andrew, not sure i understand- one of the joint products would supress DHEA levels?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
andrew, not sure i understand- one of the joint products would supress DHEA levels?
No LOL, you mentioned Derma. Derma first suppresses your natural DHEA output before testosterone output. If you take Derma, in theory SBalm could help minimize the damage Derma will give.

A

antknee

ok cool- thanks for clearing that up- i also just noticed the post on what differences you see in the two..thanks very much- i think i may use both..

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
They both are very effective products. Bro you got to try them with mag oil, I NEVER get sore now.

A

antknee

ive heard a lot about the stuff recently- i gotta do some reading on it..my girl works at a chiro office and i think she can get it really cheap..

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
ive heard a lot about the stuff recently- i gotta do some reading on it..my girl works at a chiro office and i think she can get it really cheap..
I may have to paypal you in the future hint hint LMAO

catty66

catty66

Awards
I have never used joint force. But I have been using the skeletal balm for the last two weeks. I have arthritis in my left shoulder. I know it's not going to cure it. But it has been providing some temporary relief. It has helped me get through some workouts a little easier. My wife massages into my shoulder before workout and before I go to bed.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Glad the SBalm is easing the pain bro

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have never used joint force. But I have been using the skeletal balm for the last two weeks. I have arthritis in my left shoulder. I know it's not going to cure it. But it has been providing some temporary relief. It has helped me get through some workouts a little easier. My wife massages into my shoulder before workout and before I go to bed.
That's good to hear bro.

Skelly that ish, krill oil to the max, up water intake like a fish, and ice ice ice that shoulder after every workout to help you push through gym sessions.

can't ever stop huh...

A

antknee

i was on a budget for supps, but i went with joint force- ill pop back into this thread and let you all know how it goes in a week or two..thanks for all the input.