My favorite/cheapest protein brand!

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Guys I just came across this somewhere else and I've tried their stuff too and I got to say that they are truly my favorite protein brand EVER! Like hands down the best!!!

"Ok so couple of months ago I was looking for new protein and as a college student I couldn't afford a lot and all the cheaper proteins were concentrated and they usually only had 20g or less of protein per serving. So I came across this company called "Muscle Feast" and like any other person I didn't trust them cause I had never heard of them. So I called the company asked them for there COA and they were happy to emailed it to me. I have been using there protein since then(which is 4+ months or so) with amazing results! I can truly say these stuff is the real deal and $37 for 81 serving of WPI and 26g of protein per serving it's a extremely hard deal to pass!!! There prices were lower than that but as you all know the price protein has gone up so they had to jack up the price a little. Also if you don't like them they have a 100% guaranteed returned policy.

I'll try to find the COA and post it for you guys. "

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
"Their latest update

I know I haven’t sent out a newsletter in quite some time, so I wanted to update everyone on what is going on with Muscle Feast, LLC. As you all probably know by now, protein prices have increased over 60% in the past 6 months due to a number of factors and they have continued to hold the current price levels and look to either stay where they are or possibly go up a little higher in 2011. We have been able to hold pricing down through most of the year due to a forward buy and we have been able to pass these savings onto all of you.

Unfortunately, we are at a point where we have to take a price increase on our protein product to be able to maintain a modestly profitable business. Whey isolate prices are being hit the hardest. I know this is a big concern for all of you and we do not take the price increase lightly. After careful deliberation, we also eliminated the free shipping option and have established a flat shipping rate on all orders of $6.95. I think you will find we still have the lowest prices on all our protein products when you compare apples to apples and when you consider the fact that we only use natural sweeteners and flavoring, the value you get from our products is much higher than what you get from other supplement companies.

That being said, we would like to thank all our customers for helping us grow throughout this year by telling others about our products and continuing to purchase Muscle Feast products. To help offset this price increase, we have created a 7% coupon code that is valid on any purchase over $50.00; just type in “November 7” at checkout. If you have any issues with getting the coupon code to work, please email me directly at [email protected] or call our service department at 888-734-3634.

We will be adding amino acids, a pre and post workout formula and creatine by the end of the year. We are still researching which forms of creatine to offer. We were thinking about Kre-Alkalyn and monohydrate but are currently leaning towards a product called creatine nitrate, as the testing results appear to be better (buffered creatine = Kre-Alkalyn) and the anecdotal results we are seeing from some people in our local gym are very positive in terms of muscle growth. If you have opinions, please let me know.

Our private labeling business continues to grow and we just launched our own version of a private label, which allows gym owners, store owners and entrepreneurs the ability to carry our products without having to create their own logo/labeling or compete with our prices directly from our website. If you are interested in this option, or have any other thoughts, ideas or concerns you would like to share with me, please email me or fill out the “contact us” form on the website. We will also be coming out with 2lb versions for all our protein powders in the next week, for those of you that would rather purchase smaller quantities.

Best regards,

Sean Gillespie

Owner-Muscle Feast, LLC "

mikaveli06

mikaveli06

Awards
  • Established
love trutein....cant wait for delivery of iso-ology

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
I am a trutein fan as well. They just updated the trutein flavors to make them even better! I'm excited for my 10lbs to arrive.

mikaveli06

mikaveli06

Awards
  • Established
I am a trutein fan as well. They just updated the trutein flavors to make them even better! I'm excited for my 10lbs to arrive.
i have choc. dipped banana and love it, goin with pb cup next....have u tried the iso-ology yet....heard jamocha is good, i went with vanilla