Advice on volumizer shopping...

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I wanna buy another volumizer but since the last time I've used NOZ, Swole V2, and V12, their seems to be a lot of new ones out there...

Which one do you guys think is the best for the price? And what the hell is V12 Turbo...LOL...just more amounts per serving right? I also see others like ****, I forget now...anybody that has tried the new ones and can recommend one for myself....cuz I've been out of that loop for a good while...

Thanks..

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
As far as the V-12, yes its just more amount per serving. Its been my favorite as I've tried them all. Combining that with Body Octane is my fav combo but it is expensive.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm follwing Jergo around tonight...

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
I've haven't used mine yet but I hear a lot of good reviews of body octane although it is kinda expensive.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
LOL...thanks guys...that body octane, thats J-rod's new label right?

I've had the best results with V12 and NOZ, so I'll probably just go with the V12 Turbo...

Ceaze

Awards
Black Star Labs custom specialty mixes....create whatever you want :)

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I still like V12 the most also, actually a recommendation from Bobo awhile ago :)

I've tried Swole V2 and it was decent also, trying Nitrous now and not too impressed however, but my workouts have been severly lacking due to time and PCT. :( Also I've done just large amounts of l-arginine, that didn't do much for me.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I still like V12 the most also, actually a recommendation from Bobo awhile ago :)

I did something right!!!!! :D

Hell has just frozen over...... ;)

willieman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I haven't tried the volumizers yet..V-12 sounds like the way to go, are you mixing it with creatine also, or does it already contain creatine?

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I haven't tried the volumizers yet..V-12 sounds like the way to go, are you mixing it with creatine also, or does it already contain creatine?
No, it has tri-creatine malate or some call it di-creatine malate...different form...pretty sure it's a creatine precursor that has a better absorption than regular creatine...so the V12 is all you need...

The Swole V2 didn't really do much for me at all....I kept hearing guys that were putting on 40lbs. on their bench.. :rolleyes: using the stuff...LOL...

But with V12, I actually got some descent strength gains like 3-4 reps each week on average which was totally cool with me...plus, I was always on maintenance cals during that time...

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Another question guys....what ever happened to Bolt from SAN?? It's still like 70 bucks a jug...I was about to buy some V12Turbo then gazed upon it...

Though I guess if you never hear from a product again, that means that it wasn't too good...I wonder why in the hell they don't lower the price then??

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Out of all the volumizers I've tried I'd have to say the Swole V2 was my favorite as far as price/efficacy goes. I was seeing strength gains on most of my lifts during a cutting diet for 3 or 4 weeks, before I decided it'd be a good idea to cycle off the product as I'd been using it for months on end. I'll be giving it another shot sometime soon most likely. V-12 was just too damn sweet for me, I couldn't choke it down for anything, and still have a half-used container sitting around a year later.

Lately I've been using BSL nitrojet, and I like this product as well. I've been maintaining my strength in most lifts while cutting, and making gains on others. I'll be embarking on a cutting cycle with m4ohn/m-dien fairly soon, and think I might go back on swole v2, as the gpa in it is supposed to be quite helpful in fat-loss/anti-fat gain. I'll likely save the Nitrojet I have for post-cycle, as it contains hmb and ps, which are reputed for nitrojen retention and cortisol blocking, which would be quite useful for post cycle usage.

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
bobo, i find your new sig kind of funny.

because the first time i read it, i saw it as FLAN Nutrition

now, THAT would be an effective bulking agent! :)

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
V-12 was just too damn sweet for me, I couldn't choke it down for anything, and still have a half-used container sitting around a year later.
****, send it to me bro!!! LOL...I'll gladly take it off your hands... :)

Good thing you brought up HMB....I noticed that BSL carries it in bulk now for CHEAP...has anyone tried megadosing this stuff yet??

size

Awards
  • Established
I would wait on CEX by VPX. The few who have used it reported very good responses. I was supposed to get a sample but I did not :( .

I like HMB at high levels, 3-5 grams daily.

lionel

Awards
There's a new kid on the block too. Check mrm's metabolic pump out.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
If you can, wait for Custom's volumizer. More of most everything than the others and probably a lot cheaper.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, it looks like I'm just gonna wait then...and see what news comes up...

So customizer's is out already or not? You mean the customize option is available but their own premixed isn't?

What do you guys suggest to use for my formula? Like I said, I got the best results from V12...so if thats any help...

Thanks...

BTW size, you think HMB's worth it then huh?? I'm mostly interested in it for recovery and cortisol reduction...

size

Awards
  • Established
BTW size, you think HMB's worth it then huh?? I'm mostly interested in it for recovery and cortisol reduction...
I think it is worth it if you have extra funds. I do not think it is a priority.