Jack3d or RPM.. Which would be a better addition to this stack?

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Okay, so I'm going to be buying a few different supplements in bulk, looking for a synergistic stack geared towards strength/endurance/recovery. Below are the supplements I'll be stacking but I was also wanting to add a pre-workout supplement too. I've used Jack3d and RPM and liked both. I know they're similar and different. Jack3d seems to get me more amped, but I'm pretty sure it's due to the higher amount of stims. RPM gets me in a higher gear as well and though I never really noticed a lot in terms of "increased benefits with sustained use," I have noticed increased muscle hardness over the duration of taking the supplement.

Anyway, here's the main bulk of my stack so far...

Beta Alanine
AAKG
Creatine Kre-Alkalyn
Gluta-Lyn (pH buffered Glutamine... Comes with the SciFit Creatine)

So what do you all think? Would you rather stack RPM with this or Jack3d?

Thanks for any replies!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay, so I'm going to be buying a few different supplements in bulk, looking for a synergistic stack geared towards strength/endurance/recovery. Below are the supplements I'll be stacking but I was also wanting to add a pre-workout supplement too. I've used Jack3d and RPM and liked both. I know they're similar and different. Jack3d seems to get me more amped, but I'm pretty sure it's due to the higher amount of stims. RPM gets me in a higher gear as well and though I never really noticed a lot in terms of "increased benefits with sustained use," I have noticed increased muscle hardness over the duration of taking the supplement.

Anyway, here's the main bulk of my stack so far...

Beta Alanine
Citrulline Malate
AAKG
Creatine Kre-Alkalyn
Gluta-Lyn (pH buffered Glutamine... Comes with the SciFit Creatine)

So what do you all think? Would you rather stack RPM with this or Jack3d?

Thanks for any replies!
You're already using creatine, so I recommend using RPM since Jack3d contains creatine and you don't need to be using this on top of another creatine product. If you want to be "amped", perhaps use 1 cap of BLACK CATS with your RPM dose.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
If you use Jack3d...it's roughly 1.5g of creatine per scoop, therefore you can extend the usage of kre-alkalyn because you won't need as much.

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the advice.

I may check into stacking black cats with RPM. I've only used black cats a couple times when I recieved a sample pack. I mean, I'm sure I'll get plenty hyped up taking RPM and another stim product.

Rosie, you know much about how much stimulants you can be taking without delving into the realm of "too much." I'm sure that too much stimulants is a bad thing, so where do you draw the line?

I've never read any actual research papers about it, but I've seen others talk about simulants inhibiting hypertrophy (which I know isn't 100% completely true). Is this more along the lines of how stimulants affect the CNS?

As far as stimulants go, should I have anything to worry about taking RPM and Black Cats? Also, I don't have any problems taking stimulants, ect..

Thanks

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the advice.

I may check into stacking black cats with RPM. I've only used black cats a couple times when I recieved a sample pack. I mean, I'm sure I'll get plenty hyped up taking RPM and another stim product.

Rosie, you know much about how much stimulants you can be taking without delving into the realm of "too much." I'm sure that too much stimulants is a bad thing, so where do you draw the line?

I've never read any actual research papers about it, but I've seen others talk about simulants inhibiting hypertrophy (which I know isn't 100% completely true). Is this more along the lines of how stimulants affect the CNS?

As far as stimulants go, should I have anything to worry about taking RPM and Black Cats? Also, I don't have any problems taking stimulants, ect..

Thanks
How much stimulants are "too much" is going to differ from individual to individual - for example, I use several products that contain stimulants daily and have done some pretty "extreme" stimulant stacks that I would never recommend for anyone else, and yet even ONE cap of BLACK CATS might be enough to cause serious issues with some individuals. You draw the line specific to YOU, and only YOU can know where that line is.

I've never had a problem with my chronic stimulant abuse affecting hypertrophy if that's what I'm aiming for. Again, this is something that is going to be dependent on the individual and a lot of other factors.

Nothing to worry about stacking RPM and BLACK CATS if you have a reasonable to high stimulant tolerance. I still recommend using only ONE cap of BLACK CATS and half of your usual RPM dose for the first few days though if you do this, just to be on the same side, and work your way up to your regular dose of RPM and/or adding in a second cap of BLACK CATS.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
very interested in what you pick, i love me some jack3d for the energy as well, but i have recommended rpm to a friend when he asked for a preworkout without creatine, but actually never used it myself, he seems to love rpm and says it's like crack....i just think rpm might have some bonus stuff in it that can help with extra muscle that your stack doesn't currently offer

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
very interested in what you pick, i love me some jack3d for the energy as well, but i have recommended rpm to a friend when he asked for a preworkout without creatine, but actually never used it myself, he seems to love rpm and says it's like crack....i just think rpm might have some bonus stuff in it that can help with extra muscle that your stack doesn't currently offer
RPM is a preworkout product that has Testosterone boosting properties, and has myriad effects and benefits.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
I like RPM because it doesnt have 1,3 dymeth, like said before stacking black cats with it to get that jacked effect of having geranium. Also I prefer too not use Creatine monohydrate so stick with kre alkalyn and use creatine=less RPM

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'll probably give the RPM + Black Cats a try just because I've enjoyed RPM every time I've used it and I've tried the black cats and they seem to do what they bottle says they'll do.

Would like to run another bottle of IGF-2 but with all the other stuff I want it would be so expensive... The stack I have written above plus the RPM and Black Cats plus the IGF-2 would be over $200!!! Even though a lot of that stuff is gonna last me quite a while. IGF-2 is the sh*t if you're wanting to lean up. I remember when I was on it I leaned up despite the fact that I shouldn't have been (considering my diet at the time).

Note to anyone who hasn't tried RPM: First off, you should try it, but I've only ever liked running it one (110 cap) bottle at a time. I ran a big bottle once and by the end of it I wasn't feeling anything even after increasing the dose. A lot of supplements are like that though, I'm just saying if you want to try it out, you may want to cycle it out more often than recommended by some.

Thanks everyone!! I may do a log of RPM + Black Cats + (all that other stuff) at some point just for fun.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll probably give the RPM + Black Cats a try just because I've enjoyed RPM every time I've used it and I've tried the black cats and they seem to do what they bottle says they'll do.

Would like to run another bottle of IGF-2 but with all the other stuff I want it would be so expensive... The stack I have written above plus the RPM and Black Cats plus the IGF-2 would be over $200!!! Even though a lot of that stuff is gonna last me quite a while. IGF-2 is the sh*t if you're wanting to lean up. I remember when I was on it I leaned up despite the fact that I shouldn't have been (considering my diet at the time).

Note to anyone who hasn't tried RPM: First off, you should try it, but I've only ever liked running it one (110 cap) bottle at a time. I ran a big bottle once and by the end of it I wasn't feeling anything even after increasing the dose. A lot of supplements are like that though, I'm just saying if you want to try it out, you may want to cycle it out more often than recommended by some.

Thanks everyone!! I may do a log of RPM + Black Cats + (all that other stuff) at some point just for fun.
BLACK CATS and IGF-2 BOTH DELIVER and this is one of my STAPLE stacks! :thumbsup: I love both of these products. And yes, you see why I love IGF-2 - especially with my nutritional habits, the ability to stay relatively lean is priceless (not to mention the myriad other benefits it gives). Anyone who has NOT used IGF-2 is seriously missing out on the best product ever, IMO!

Re RPM, that's why it's recommended to cycle stimulants and have a 2-4 week break after every 1-3 months.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
don't mean to hyjack: but 1 scoop ASGT and half dose of RPM....anyone try it?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
don't mean to hyjack: but 1 scoop ASGT and half dose of RPM....anyone try it?
I've used 1-2 scoops of the original Anadraulic State and a full dose of RPM :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Jack3d is better if you want more of a stim kick. Other than that, I think RPM is the better product. I'm really looking forward to the RPM/Black Cats stack because I think it'll be more effective than just Jack3d, even though it'll be almost twice as expensive. Though it will last longer...

IGF-2 is awesome! Had to say it again ;)

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to echo whats been said here.

Many users myself included experience bad crashes from 1'3 that is usually a concern when those who take stims with this ingredient in it. RPM's energy is a more smooth controlled release instead of the balls to the wall ass kicking stim of 1'3 products

not just talking jacked but most if not all 1'3

I know folks that stack them, but that isnt for me unless your a meth head :p

good luck with trailing goals in whatever you choose

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The only thing I'm worried about is overloading my receptor sites taking all of these stimulants.

Hell, I may end up ditching the Black Cats for something else. I wish IGF-2 was cheaper!!!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jack3d is better if you want more of a stim kick. Other than that, I think RPM is the better product. I'm really looking forward to the RPM/Black Cats stack because I think it'll be more effective than just Jack3d, even though it'll be almost twice as expensive. Though it will last longer...

IGF-2 is awesome! Had to say it again ;)
That stack is nice - I stack BLACK CATS with quite a few stimulant products :)

IGF-2 all the way - the best product out there, PERIOD, IMO! :thumbsup:

Just wanted to echo whats been said here.

Many users myself included experience bad crashes from 1'3 that is usually a concern when those who take stims with this ingredient in it. RPM's energy is a more smooth controlled release instead of the balls to the wall ass kicking stim of 1'3 products

not just talking jacked but most if not all 1'3

I know folks that stack them, but that isnt for me unless your a meth head :p

good luck with trailing goals in whatever you choose
Those of us that stack 1,3-dimeth products are "meth heads" huh? Interesting way to out it, Joe :p

The only thing I'm worried about is overloading my receptor sites taking all of these stimulants.

Hell, I may end up ditching the Black Cats for something else. I wish IGF-2 was cheaper!!!
Adrenal fatigue will set in sooner or later if no breaks are taken, no doubt. I've been stacking 1,3-dimeth and other stimulants hard for the last 23 weeks, and I'm going to keep pushing the issue until something breaks, LOL.

You pay for the quality of IGF-2 - definitely works! :wiggle:

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
That stack is nice - I stack BLACK CATS with quite a few stimulant products :)

IGF-2 all the way - the best product out there, PERIOD, IMO! :thumbsup:

Those of us that stack 1,3-dimeth products are "meth heads" huh? Interesting way to out it, Joe :p

Adrenal fatigue will set in sooner or later if no breaks are taken, no doubt. I've been stacking 1,3-dimeth and other stimulants hard for the last 23 weeks, and I'm going to keep pushing the issue until something breaks, LOL.

You pay for the quality of IGF-2 - definitely works! :wiggle:
what is the average retail on IGF-2 and what should you expect results wise?

tjwoody

Awards
Just started my igf-2 again 3 days ago. This will be my 2nd go around with it so will pay closer attention to it.

I like RPM and black cats but I feel I need to take RPM 2 hours before my workout but I will sometimes still need to take a preworkout. Yeah, high stim tolerance myself.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just started my igf-2 again 3 days ago. This will be my 2nd go around with it so will pay closer attention to it.

I like RPM and black cats but I feel I need to take RPM 2 hours before my workout but I will sometimes still need to take a preworkout. Yeah, high stim tolerance myself.
Re IGF-2, you notice the difference when you STOP using it, trust me :)

Re RPM, I am similar with my timing of my pre-training dose and when I use it I dose 80-90 minutes pre-training, because ~80 minutes is the "kick-in" time of the product for me - the same goes for Drive re timing of pre-training dose.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
To me jacked is a crackheads legal dream. I'm dosing a hair over 1 1/2 per day. One of these days I'd like to try 2 scoops.. but I'd be worried my eyeballs might pop out of my head.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
Re IGF-2, you notice the difference when you STOP using it, trust me :)

Re RPM, I am similar with my timing of my pre-training dose and when I use it I dose 80-90 minutes pre-training, because ~80 minutes is the "kick-in" time of the product for me - the same goes for Drive re timing of pre-training dose.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman
What does Drive do for you? I know its am uscle hardener but what the the preworkout effects? Also that scares me about when you come off you feel it, like a natural dip. I still want to try it. whats the average length of the igf cycle

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What does Drive do for you? I know its am uscle hardener but what the the preworkout effects? Also that scares me about when you come off you feel it, like a natural dip. I still want to try it. whats the average length of the igf cycle
The main thing I get from Drive is endurance and speed endurance improvements. More comments:
Unlike the 7-10 days that it takes for males to notice the effects of Drive it takes me 3 weeks for Drive to kick in. However, once it does I notice greater endurance (and my endurance is pretty high as it is), especially for HIIT sessions. I also notice increased SPEED when doing such sessions, as well as with my running; over 8 weeks I went from doing 4.5 min/km to 3.8 min/km over a 5.5km distance. Mood and libido both increase as well, along with muscular strength...Stacked with Activate Xtreme and IGF-2, this makes a lethal stack for gains in muscle mass and strength. Stacked with RPM, this makes an awesome stack for leaning out and increasing performance.
Re IGF-2, not sure what you're "scared" about - it's not a "dip" I feel at all; the main difference is that I can get DOMS again and on IGF-2 I don't.

As a male, you should use IGF-2 for no more than 12 weeks before taking a 4-week break. Optimal period of use is 8-12 weeks, with 2-4 weeks break.

Another thing you should remember whenever I mention anything about a product is that my body does NOT respond the way most peoples' bodies do to anything, so I use it specific to ME.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I would just take the product with the stim complex you like more.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
NIce I may get some soon. I love hgh up. did one 4 week cycle and one 8 week cycle. It made my balls huge and made my legs much stronger. I also felt fuller muscles in my arms and chest. I didnt notice any sleep benifits which I was sad about. I am buying 2 more bottles in december. I feel like it is a must to run hgh booster while on a testbooster if you have ran prohormones before.

When I took drive it made my libido skyhigh(higher than activate xtreme and tbol) I really couldnt stand it in the gym. by the time i was home it was gone. Another great product.

RPM is awesome, I have 1,3 dymeth so huge fan of RPM. I just wish it had arginine AKG.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Akg or argininr is pretty cheap to add in yourself. I take rpm with aginocarn and it's awesome. Great endurance and focus. Also I leaned out a bit because I work out fasted w. Bcaa. Even though I'm bulking.

Mako3

Awards
RPM.. jack3d would b too much for what your stack already contains.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
nikosktm Supplements 9
Supplements 17
Supplements 14
Supplements 8
Supplements 10