SizeOn Maximum Performance

diggitydawg23

Awards
For the people who took it/familiar with creatine products, what are your thoughts on this product? I'm about to bulk soon and I was planning on purchasing SizeOn Maximum Performance. Thanks!

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Aside from it being quite a bit over priced IMO its a rock soid product no bloating. Its alot to drink though man especially if your like alot of people who consume a shake immediately post workout. I found it better to drink alot more of it closer to the beging of the workout, sip on it throughout, and then finish it off about 10 minutes or so before i was done. That way i had room for my shake otherwise no way man.

Ive been off of it for about 2 weeks now and just taking MAN's Orotine, the creatine in my PWO, and relying on the amino acid's in my food and shakes. I can honestly say i can tell a difference in every aspect, pumps, muscle fullness, and recovery. Im going back to it once i run out of my current creatine. Ill just have to suck up the price.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Its great stuff. The orange flavor i tried last year was also an excellent taste, much better than i was expecting.

xx Zues xx

xx Zues xx

Awards
  • Established
Aside from it being quite a bit over priced IMO its a rock soid product no bloating. Its alot to drink though man especially if your like alot of people who consume a shake immediately post workout. I found it better to drink alot more of it closer to the beging of the workout, sip on it throughout, and then finish it off about 10 minutes or so before i was done. That way i had room for my shake otherwise no way man.

Ive been off of it for about 2 weeks now and just taking MAN's Orotine, the creatine in my PWO, and relying on the amino acid's in my food and shakes. I can honestly say i can tell a difference in every aspect, pumps, muscle fullness, and recovery. Im going back to it once i run out of my current creatine. Ill just have to suck up the price.
I was also considering as my creatine, solid ingredient profile; would you reccomend it? What flavours are nice? You said the serving is big, what are your thoughts on splitting one serving into two parts in the am and pm?

reecew

Awards
  • Established
I was also considering as my creatine, solid ingredient profile; would you reccomend it? What flavours are nice? You said the serving is big, what are your thoughts on splitting one serving into two parts in the am and pm?
I highly reccomend it if you want to fork out the money thats the only issue i see with it. I dont know anyone who has tried it and hasnt liked it. I only tried the berry punch since im not normally a fan of grape flavors but i heard its good as well. The only time servng size really was an issue was when i first started drinking it. I sipped it too slow and then by the end of the workout would have to chug whats left and then be full and not want to drink my post workout shake. Id stick to the single serving personally.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I loved my experiences with the original and can't wait to try the new one but I might add some GMS to it.

theproboxer

Awards
Masterclass - Sizeon has always been a favorite of mine... i cant really suggest flavours, ive only tried the wild berry which is cool - very sweet though but that's because i don't put too much water in it, as you take this intra (inside - during) your training session and then if you have a protein shake straight after training and it gets a bit much!!!

BUT

As far as your creatine goes this is the absolute BOSS...

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
good product but it was bloat city for me.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
grape and orange both taste great. throw some ice in with it also and it'll be easier to drink. it's worth the money for a month, I wouldn't buy it consecutively though