starting trimax cycle

fiddler

Awards
i just popped a trimax capsule. This stuff works really well! i don't think the capsule has even dissolved yet and i can already feel my body temperature going up! :p

what a product, i think i will just sleep with the bottle under my pillow and see what happens!

fiddler

Ginobili

Awards
Good luck bro...keep us updated on your progress.

fiddler

Awards
Good luck bro...keep us updated on your progress.
i'm keeping a daily log so i will post if anything happens.

i'm going to go with the recommended doses, 1/day 1st week then 2/day week 2,3 and 4. then do pct for thyroid.

fiddler

DevilSmack

DevilSmack

Awards
i'm keeping a daily log so i will post if anything happens.

i'm going to go with the recommended doses, 1/day 1st week then 2/day week 2,3 and 4. then do pct for thyroid.

fiddler
Are you using any other fat loss supps with the Tri-Max? What are you going to use for PCT? Hot-Rox may work for jump-starting the thyroid, if you don't mind spending $40.00 for it.

fiddler

Awards
Are you using any other fat loss supps with the Tri-Max? What are you going to use for PCT? Hot-Rox may work for jump-starting the thyroid, if you don't mind spending $40.00 for it.
nope just trimax. i am stacking it with m4oh though and it's supposed to have a leaning out effect too so...

i am going to use l-tyrosine, 7-keto and forskolin for thyroid pct. i also have a half used hot rox bottle sitting around somewhere.

i missed my w/o today. spent the whole day at my mom's divorce lawyer's office. we will see what my w/o is like tomorrow.

fiddler

fiddler

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
Make sure you taper back down to 1 cap a day for the tail-end of the cycle.

I've been on the stuff for 10 days & I haven't noticed any body temp increase, strange.

Lonny

Awards
i just popped a trimax capsule. This stuff works really well! i don't think the capsule has even dissolved yet and i can already feel my body temperature going up! :p

what a product, i think i will just sleep with the bottle under my pillow and see what happens!

fiddler

Im currently on day 5 of it, and am liking it a lot. I have a feeling im going to be quite pleased at the end of this 2 weeks.

Sometimes you forget your taking it, and wonder why your waking up drenched in sweat, or why your dragging ass. As i said in my log over on bb.com, It feels similar (heat and fatigue wise) to around 500 mgs of SU.

BTW, im taking 2 caps daily, and not using anything other supplements except protein.

Huge Bump on Custom, and Tri-Max.

fiddler

Awards
Im currently on day 5 of it, and am liking it a lot. I have a feeling im going to be quite pleased at the end of this 2 weeks.

Sometimes you forget your taking it, and wonder why your waking up drenched in sweat, or why your dragging ass. As i said in my log over on bb.com, It feels similar (heat and fatigue wise) to around 500 mgs of SU.

BTW, im taking 2 caps daily, and not using anything other supplements except protein.

Huge Bump on Custom, and Tri-Max.
3rd day of trimax, 1 cap on waking. i'm weighing myself in the morning before food. i stacking m4ohn with trimax.

i understand that people have problem sleeping with m4ohn. stack it with this. i just slept 11 hours. i feel damn good.

yesterday, i was with my mom at her divorce lawyer, i fell asleep in the afternoon :eek: I actually slept pretty well! Thank god my brother and sister were there to keep the lawyers busy.

first weight lifting w/o today. i don't expect anything to happen until after 1 week on m4ohn. i am also doing doggcrapp routines. guys, if you haven't tried it, do it. gonna start another thread why it works so well.

i even have picture i took of myself a few months ago to use as starting picture. there was no change so it should work ok.

fiddler