how does all these whey stack up?

terence

Awards
okay a few questions :

How does the whey blend from allthewhey.com taste? is the chocolate very bad?

I know WPC-80 50lb special from BSL is the cheapest deal available,but i'm thinking it doesn't contain any BCAAs,glutamine or whatever,so is it REALLY the best deal out there? Also the taste is another issue,but i've heard only good things about it,so it mustn't be too bad.

size

Awards
  • Established
Allthewhey has great products. I am yet to read about anyone who has not been happy with their products.

jetset

Awards
okay a few questions :

How does the whey blend from allthewhey.com taste? is the chocolate very bad?

I know WPC-80 50lb special from BSL is the cheapest deal available,but i'm thinking it doesn't contain any BCAAs,glutamine or whatever,so is it REALLY the best deal out there? Also the taste is another issue,but i've heard only good things about it,so it mustn't be too bad.
wpc-80 is just whey concentrate, from what I understand the taste would be pretty bad. All wheys have bcaa, glutamine, etc, levels depend on the mix. I have only heard great info on allthewhey, they would be a good choice. I have never tried them. I use ONs

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Chocolate is good, I like Vanilla better though. Good quality at a great orice, you can't go wrong with that IMO. I also like mixing 1 scoop of chocolate with 1 scoop of vanilla for a change of pace.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i like mixing the strawberry w/ the banana.....but orange flavor is my favorite.

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

Awards
  • Established
strawberry alone has a very strange smell. .the taste is ok.. but the smell is terrible

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I love the orange. After years of rotating choc, vanilla, & strawberry- it's a great change of pace.

The one thing that concerns me is the scoop size with all the whey. The Optimum Nutrition blend comes with a 70cc scoop, & 1 scoop is 23g of protein. All the Whey gives you an 80cc scooper & is only 22g of protein. There must be a lot of fillers in there. Taking the serving size into consideration, ATW is not as cheap is it appears.

dtricome

Board Sponsor
Awards
I love the orange. After years of rotating choc, vanilla, & strawberry- it's a great change of pace.

The one thing that concerns me is the scoop size with all the whey. The Optimum Nutrition blend comes with a 70cc scoop, & 1 scoop is 23g of protein. All the Whey gives you an 80cc scooper & is only 22g of protein. There must be a lot of fillers in there. Taking the serving size into consideration, ATW is not as cheap is it appears.
Hi,

From batch to batch, whey can have different densities. That's why there are different scoop sizes. We don't have any "fillers." There are independent lab tests on our site.

Thank You