GDA supplements and Fats

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
does anyone have any literature and or opinions on the process that your body goes through in eating carbs and fats and proteins together with a GDA supplement liek need2lin, slinsane, or glycobol????

does the fat get stored easier due to the Glut4 increase?

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
also why the difference in glycoobol doses for bulkign versus cutting, mainly the timing issue, 30min before meal for cutitng and with a meal while bulking.....

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i thought it was impossible to get fat while GLUT 4 was active?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
does anyone have any literature and or opinions on the process that your body goes through in eating carbs and fats and proteins together with a GDA supplement liek need2lin, slinsane, or glycobol????

overage in carbohydrate of caloric intake increases acetyl Coa and fatty acid synthesis, and once glycogen stores are full you can spill over
does the fat get stored easier due to the Glut4 increase?
it does if you spill over, however you down regulate that gene expression (ppary) with berberine
Curious about this too. I sometimes eat a decent amount of natty PB in my meal after taking glycobol, pretty sure I heard this was fine but just wanted to check if it's better to avoid.
its fine to eat fats with it
also why the difference in glycoobol doses for bulkign versus cutting, mainly the timing issue, 30min before meal for cutitng and with a meal while bulking.....
has to do with the slowing of gastric emptying from the 4oh isoleucine.
i thought it was impossible to get fat while GLUT 4 was active?
not true, because glut 4 is in muscle and fat cells

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 10
PolishHamm3r77 Supplements 21
Supplements 16
AdelV Supplements 8
Mathb33 Anabolics 6