How many of you take a pre-workout with a thermogenic?

drvinnybombat

Awards
I'm wondering if taking Jack3d or White Flood along with OxyElite Pro is going to turn me into a jittering crackhead.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
It depends on the person....
A couple years ago I used to take White Flood and the OG Leviathan together pre-workout.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Watch yourself with Jack3d and OEP, I would stick with 1 OEP and 1 scoop of Jack3d, go up on either of them but not both from there. I take 1 OEP/1 Jack3d in the AM for fasted cardio and am fine, granted after I am a sweaty, on fire mess but it is fun nonetheless! I like Alpha-T2 and AS-GT right now, amazing focus and fat burning combo right there.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah like me my receptors are more used up than cheap prostitutes, i can literally sleep after a cup of coffee

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Depends on how sensitive you are to stims. I would take a thermogenic if i was taking a preworkout like premax, since its stim free pretty much.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm wondering if taking Jack3d or White Flood along with OxyElite Pro is going to turn me into a jittering crackhead.
You could use OxyELITE Pro (1 capsule) and Jacked (1 scoop) pre-workout. A lot of users are stacking them in different doses, and are reporting incredible results.

Luisciphr1

Awards
You could use OxyELITE Pro (1 capsule) and Jacked (1 scoop) pre-workout. A lot of users are stacking them in different doses, and are reporting incredible results.
I'm currently using both with no problems. OEP is the only thermogenic though that I can only take one of. I took 2 once, just to see the results since I'm fairly immune to stims and adding in the 2nd made me nauseous. But currently it's 3 scoops of Jack3d and one OEP and no issues. So I'd say if you tolerate stims well, try 1 OEP and 1 scoop of jack3d and adjust from there.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Heard good things from OEP

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I'd worry more about the blood vessel constriction during a time when blood vessel dialation is whanted myself. Might not be to healthy.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd worry more about the vosconstriction during a time when vasoloddation is whanted myself. Might not be to healthy.
What? Fix the typos! :nono:

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
I personally do two OEP at 4:30 am and run three miles, and workout at 11:30 and take 2 scoops of jacked with some other goodies and have no issues at all. It seems as long as there is at least six hours between dosing the OEP and your pre-workout supp, you'll be okay, but experiment to find what works best for you.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
you fixed it???
quick question since when is "wanted", spelled "whanted"
theres no "h" in wanted
:lol:
Re-read my post! I asked him to fix the typos himself!

rantorcha

rantorcha

Awards
  • Established
Personally, I think it's a tad overkill. That said some guys and gals need a little extra boost to hit the gym. If you CNS can handle it and you need it, I say go for it.

Just my 2 cents.