Oxy Elite Pro

swish3278

Awards
Alright I just have one question. New to the supplements.

Alright here is my situation: I am 6'4 and have recently dropped 25lbs to get down to 215 and hit a wall. Just bought Oxy Elite to try to push through that. I haven't been taking, but would like to start taking my Whey protein at the same time as the Oxy elite. In my mind this makes sense to burn fat and add muscle faster to get to a more healthy 215-220lbs. Just curious whether I am on the right track or if I would basically be wasting both supplements.

Thank you in advance

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats on the weight loss. Your choosing the right time to start supplementation...right when you hit a wall.

You're on the right track. I love the OxyElite with Alpha-T2 stack. Keep the protein up and enjoy getting THROUGH your wall

Ricky5145

Awards
  • Established
OEP is the best fat burner ive ever used. I am in love with it. I droped 25 pounds in 4 weeks and keept my LBM the same, meaning i lost no muscle. however, trying to put ON muscle while using this product is not going to happen. theres no such thing as cut bulking. its either one or the other. when the body is loosing wieght its in a catabolic state, meaning your gonna have to fight to keep the muscle on. when your bulking your body is in an anabolic state, meaning your growing but some fat will grow aswell.

OEP is the best fat burner ive ever used. I am in love with it. I droped 25 pounds in 4 weeks and keept my LBM the same, meaning i lost no muscle. however, trying to put ON muscle while using this product is not going to happen. theres no such thing as cut bulking. its either one or the other. when the body is loosing wieght its in a catabolic state, meaning your gonna have to fight to keep the muscle on. when your bulking your body is in an anabolic state, meaning your growing but some fat will grow aswell.
Visit the PINK magic chronicles at usplabsdirect.com click on forums...

People dieting and demolishing the weights!

Ricky5145

Awards
  • Established
im not saying you cant get stronger, Ive been getting stronger every week but mathmatically, your LBM wont increase while on a cut even if your strength increases. People may claim so, but i know first hand. I get checked every 2 weeks at the human perfromance lab and i get my bodyfat and LBM tested under water. I eat 450+ grams of protien 400+ grams of carbs and good fats everyday like its my job, my trainning is on point but its taking everything i got to just in fact, KEEP the muscle on while cutting fat. basically, strenght doesnt alwasy mean MASS

Ricky5145

Awards
  • Established
im not trying to sound like a ****, its just this is a sensative subject for me. Everyday wanna be meatheads come up to me telling me there going to cut and gain mass. Ive been doing this for 6 years and theres just not such thing as a CUT/BULK

im not saying you cant get stronger, Ive been getting stronger every week but mathmatically, your LBM wont increase while on a cut even if your strength increases. People may claim so, but i know first hand. I get checked every 2 weeks at the human perfromance lab and i get my bodyfat and LBM tested under water. I eat 450+ grams of protien 400+ grams of carbs and good fats everyday like its my job, my trainning is on point but its taking everything i got to just in fact, KEEP the muscle on while cutting fat. basically, strenght doesnt alwasy mean MASS
I've found the right approach of dieting, training and supplementation to losing fat and gaining muscle.

It's not about the amount of food but the types of food consumed. Not many could stick to my diet, I've taken it back to the caveman times.

Ricky5145

Awards
  • Established
turst me we can compare diets all day as i am sure yours is tough to follow but mine is just as tough, I know my body and what it responds to. I put on 80 pounds in 8 months with a diet im sure most couldnt even come close to keeping up with. however, while loosing fat my diet has to be even more crucial and I hate eating like this seeing how its essentially consumed my life. im sure you making good gains in the gym but im sure if you got checked every week or two youd see the scientific aspect to gaining and loosing weight/muscle. I feel like im putting on more mass physically but when the test comes in im not, im just gainning strength. My single arm overhead ext. went from 50 lbs to 70 lbs but no mass was gained, just strength.

Also, if it were possible to cut significant amounts of weight while adding muscle the use of Stanozolol (winstrol) in competitive bodybuilding Pre-contest wouldnt have gotten the rep it has.

however, i do believe MINIMAL amounts of fat can be lost while adding muscle but this is normally attaining to begginer lifters.

turst me we can compare diets all day as i am sure yours is tough to follow but mine is just as tough, I know my body and what it responds to. I put on 80 pounds in 8 months with a diet im sure most couldnt even come close to keeping up with. however, while loosing fat my diet has to be even more crucial and I hate eating like this seeing how its essentially consumed my life. im sure you making good gains in the gym but im sure if you got checked every week or two youd see the scientific aspect to gaining and loosing weight/muscle. I feel like im putting on more mass physically but when the test comes in im not, im just gainning strength. My single arm overhead ext. went from 50 lbs to 70 lbs but no mass was gained, just strength.

Also, if it were possible to cut significant amounts of weight while adding muscle the use of Stanozolol (winstrol) in competitive bodybuilding Pre-contest wouldnt have gotten the rep it has.

however, i do believe MINIMAL amounts of fat can be lost while adding muscle but this is normally attaining to begginer lifters.
What is the scientific aspect of it?

You can't compare yourself to the everyone or discredit another's results based off your body.

The notion that you have to gian fat to gain muscle is silly to me. It's about the metabolic and nutrient value of food and not overall calories and timing plays a specific role as well as lifestyle, training approach, and supplementation.

Ricky5145

Awards
  • Established
What is the scientific aspect of it?

You can't compare yourself to the everyone or discredit another's results based off your body.

The notion that you have to gian fat to gain muscle is silly to me. It's about the metabolic and nutrient value of food and not overall calories and timing plays a specific role as well as lifestyle, training approach, and supplementation.
by scientific aspect i simply mean getting your LBM and BF checked for legitimate real records instead of going off how someone feels or looks in the mirror or what the scale says.

AND, im not discrediting everyone based off results on my body but how we as humans function during a cut or bulk. yes we are all different but function respectively the same. there are other factors that may influence a person gainning muscle while loosing fat such as pueberty, gear, age gender etc...however, for a male person over the age of 21 you dont gain muscle while loosing fat without oustide interferance.

I never said you have to agin fat to gain muscle i said when your bulking you body is an an anabolic state, growing in all aspcets, including fat depending on cardio/cals etc... i do believe you can gain muscle withot putting on large or even medium levels of fat but yes some fat will follow, if the gains are significant enough.

supplementation really isnt an issue seeing how most dont do as they claim anyway (depending of course) but thats a whole other debate.

its ok you think my notion is silly, the feelings are mutual here.

by scientific aspect i simply mean getting your LBM and BF checked for legitimate real records instead of going off how someone feels or looks in the mirror or what the scale says.

AND, im not discrediting everyone based off results on my body but how we as humans function during a cut or bulk. yes we are all different but function respectively the same. there are other factors that may influence a person gainning muscle while loosing fat such as pueberty, gear, age gender etc...however, for a male person over the age of 21 you dont gain muscle while loosing fat without oustide interferance.

I never said you have to agin fat to gain muscle i said when your bulking you body is an an anabolic state, growing in all aspcets, including fat depending on cardio/cals etc... i do believe you can gain muscle withot putting on large or even medium levels of fat but yes some fat will follow, if the gains are significant enough.

supplementation really isnt an issue seeing how most dont do as they claim anyway (depending of course) but thats a whole other debate.

OK but did not state your approach was silly. I stated that the thought of having to gain fat as the only approach to gain muscle is silly.

donbx

Awards
I took my 3 caps close together and loved it, I wonder can I bump the dosing up?

I also want to state that disagreements lead to good discussion. I'm not attacking you in any way and beleive all can learn from eachothers successes and mistakes. there is not one right way...

The forums are sometimes sensitive.

If you like to try a bottle of PM, I gladly extend the offer. Maybe it will change your mind:)

Ricky5145

Awards
  • Established
I also want to state that disagreements lead to good discussion. I'm not attacking you in any way and beleive all can learn from eachothers successes and mistakes. there is not one right way...

The forums are sometimes sensitive.

If you like to try a bottle of PM, I gladly extend the offer. Maybe it will change your mind:)
I completely agree, they do stem great conversations. I didnt think you were attacking me and i hope you didnt feel i was, I may be a little more on edge tonight since my girlfriend of 1.5 years decided to end our time together so thats got me in a sort of down funk.

I would love to try PM and i grealtfully appreciate the offer

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Agree with Ricky. You can lose fat and gain muscle if your a newbie or steriods. If your natural and have training for a number of years then yes you can lose fat and gain some muscle through diet manipulation but the amount of muscle gained will be very limited and will not be gained consistently.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
sorry to hear about the gf, but congrats on getting a bottle of OEP
He got that Pink Magic now! Not going to replace the pink he lost (no offense on the insensitivity) but maybe it'll help him keep his mind off things.

Agree with Ricky. You can lose fat and gain muscle if your a newbie or steriods. If your natural and have training for a number of years then yes you can lose fat and gain some muscle through diet manipulation but the amount of muscle gained will be very limited and will not be gained consistently.
I have to disagree and say I can recomp nicely when MY training, diet, motivation, and supplementation is on point.

Naberious

Naberious

Awards
I've found the right approach of dieting, training and supplementation to losing fat and gaining muscle.

It's not about the amount of food but the types of food consumed. Not many could stick to my diet, I've taken it back to the caveman times.
Sounds like my Keto/Paleo combo... Caveman for sure!!

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established

I like to take most things to caveman times, such things like my sex life. I tend to walk around with a club and wack any decent piece of ass over the head. I then take them back to my hole and do whatever.

Imagine that guys, we would all be better off in caveman times. We wouldn't have to formulate roofies and secretly put them in drinks, life would be amazing.

Refference:[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETindM0TS7k"]YouTube- WKUK We Gon' Make Love[/nomedia]

Ricky5145

Awards
  • Established
He got that Pink Magic now! Not going to replace the pink he lost (no offense on the insensitivity) but maybe it'll help him keep his mind off things.
what are you talking about? pink i lost? ah young ones....

I still disagree and theres no arguemnet about it. im sure you can "resomp" nicely but your not gainning any muscle i garuntee it. i dont care what your trainning/diet is.

Ricky5145

Awards
  • Established
agh you were talking about my girlfriend! ALAS, my b monstermash. as you can tell im still on edge

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
If I discredit all of you and then apologize, can I get an offer from USP too?

zwa004

zwa004

Awards
I started out at 6ft, 205lbs before OEP. I haven't cut calories or taken a supp. for cutting or weight loss before. I'm 21 so my metabolism should still be pretty good. I dropped 7 lbs in a week with OEP, Prime, NutraPro, and my own preworkout from bulk supps with a diet of sushi, Chick fil a, tuna, string cheese, soy milk, almonds, grilled chicken and water (got off soda for Lent and stayed off after Easter).

Haven't lost strength in any muscle group. Plus I don't feel tired during my 8 o'clock classes and I don't crash later in the day. Just my experience.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Visit the PINK magic chronicles at usplabsdirect.com click on forums...

People dieting and demolishing the weights!
I was a Pink tester, this is 100% true that you can put on muscle while losing fat. I EASILY put on 4 pounds of mass in 4 weeks on Pink Magic while cutting. Trust me, it is now possible with proper diet and supplementation.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I took my 3 caps close together and loved it, I wonder can I bump the dosing up?
Not sure what you mean by "close" together", but if you are satisfied with the results from three capsules per day, there is no need to increase dosage. We recommend a maximum of three capsules per day.

UKStrength

Not sure what you mean by "close" together", but if you are satisfied with the results from three capsules per day, there is no need to increase dosage. We recommend a maximum of three capsules per day.
Agreed^^^ I'd not use anymore than this from personal experience. It could be stacked with another compound though if desired (e.g transdermal fat loss), or used as part of a stack (e.g. fat loss stack).

I'm now at my leanest ever using this method :) A very happy OEP user!