Accutane & Ephedrine - Safe?

ke0ki

Board Supporter
Awards
I am starting my cutting cycle very soon and was hoping to use ephedrine to help burn fat. I have just started taking 80mg of Accutane per day. I am wondering whether it would be safe to take ephedrine products simultaneously. I have 3 bottles of hydroxadrine and 1 bottle of clenbutrx stocked up and am concerned about using them at the same time. Any advice is appreciated.

DobermanXXL

Awards
I don't think theres any specific drug interaction, you could ask your doc but he would discourage the ephedrine use all together.

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
I am sure you are aware of the many side effects associated with accutane..

Some things you want to consider are that.... Accutane is said to cause depression,anxiety, and insomnia
and ephedrine has been said it can possibly do the same....so you might want to take that into consideration....

h19

ke0ki

Board Supporter
Awards
I spoke with my dermatologist today, and she said there is nothing documented in regards to taking accutane & ephedra supplements at the same time. This does not necessarily mean the combination is safe. She said I could use them at my own risk.

I plan to use my eca supps in moderation and will increase dosages once I complete my 5 month accutane treatment.

Lindalondon

Awards
I spoke with my dermatologist today, and she said there is nothing documented in regards to taking accutane & ephedra supplements at the same time. This does not necessarily mean the combination is safe. She said I could use them at my own risk.

I plan to use my eca supps in moderation and will increase dosages once I complete my 5 month accutane treatment.
Hi there,

I was wondering if you started using ephedra with accutane and if you had any side effects

hbsslaw

Awards
I recognize the benefits of Accutane, but shouldn’t the drug company disclose ALL the risks to doctors and acne patients before use. I believe Roche didn’t want people to know that Accutane could lead to IBD or Crohn’s Disease because they wouldn’t make as much money. That’s not right or legal.

An attorney I work with pointed me to this website for more information: hbsslaw.com/accutane. I hope it helps others who may have experiences serious complications after taking Accutane.