Can I use iForce TT-33 on a keto diet?

pitching101

pitching101

Awards
  • Established
I am on a cyclical keto diet (carb-up every 7-14 days) and I have heard that it is not as effective on a keto diet. Even if less effective, will it still have a benefit? Can I also stack it with ECY?

S

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
I would be careful staking it with ECY. I'm following a carb cycling diet. I have no carbs on days where I'm not doing weights, but complexes. Anyway, went to the gym in the morning after taking a dose of ECA id my complex, followed by steady state CV, all good. Came back and had my scheduled protein and fat meals. Took a second dose of ECA in the afternoon. After about an hour started feeling a little faint. My legs felt a lot weaker, so much so I had to sit down. I was all clamy, ie slightly sweaty, and I it felt as though the room was just about to start spinning. I remember reading on here ECA with low carbs could cause low blood sugar, so I quickly got myself some fast acting carbs, after which I felt much better.

Not doing that again!! Sticking to Yohimbine and Caff!

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
I am on a cyclical keto diet (carb-up every 7-14 days) and I have heard that it is not as effective on a keto diet. Even if less effective, will it still have a benefit? Can I also stack it with ECY?
It absolutely is still effective. T2 is the main fat-burning thyroid hormone. It will burn fat just as good in the presence or absence of carbs. If anyone tells you otherwise they are pushing an agenda. According to Dr. Scott Connelly, T2 and ECA are the best fat burning drugs ever released. They burn pure fat like nothing else out there. (we are of course excluding DNP)

BEAST

S

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Defo try it....all I'm saying is that if your low carbing, you may go hypoglycemic. Like I said, I was with one dose of ECA, but two put into hypo and I've never really suffered that before even on low carb diets. I've also read on here some people can't tolerate ECA on low carb or keto diet. Just keep a carb drinnk with you for the first few days.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BigGame84 Supplements 19
50Magnum Supplements 3
50Magnum Supplements 4
B Anabolics 7
AndrewNico Supplement Logs 64