Need some help with arachidonic acid diet

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey i bought some max out by iforce that is primarily an arachidonic acid and i heard you cant eat fish and some say you cant eat eggs but im not sure and i cant find any info

i need some help to run it to perfection and get the most out of it

any info that might help me is greatly appreciated

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty sure that AA was shown to not do anything, at least for gaining muscle.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what?!!
im pretty sure thats bull
i know a lot of people who call it a very good supp

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
did you get that pm?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All arachidonic acid is is an omega-6 fatty acid. It is found in beef, pork, eggs, thats why when people eat a lot of red meat one of the reasons along with many other of the benefits red meat has on muscle is the increased arachidonic acid.

Supplementing with arachidonic acid just brings the levels up higher. and that is why it most likely says to take at least a two month break after using it because too much arachidonic acid is not good for your body(inflammation, if you have bad joints can make them horrible joints)

so yes it is good for muscle growth however not so good for other functions of the body. So balance out of it is important for yourself.I personally just like to eat a lot of red meat while training intensely.

the opposite of arachidonic acid is fish oil which decreases inflammation and does the exact opposite of aa effects.

Does that mean you stop taking fish oil year year? No way

some times Ill take in 12 grams fish oil and sometimes Ill cut it back to 6. I cycle how much fish oil i take.

arachidonic acid is a good natural muscle builder and if you can handle it go for it. I started it one time my joints just could not take it.

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
It's the whole prostate cancer thing that really freaks me out. Not that it causes cancer, but it's been shown to increase prostate cancer cell growth, at least in rats, not sure if they've done a human study yet. The rat one was a good while back, I'd be surprised if they haven't. I'd like to see it if someone knows about one.