Looking for a new protein

justiceTX

justiceTX

Awards
  • Established
I have been using ON protein for a long time now, but I am getting tired of paying 40+ dollars for 5lb tub. Is there anything out there that yall are using that is a quality protein and cheaper than ON? I just go through it so fast and want something cheaper.

JuveCalcio

JuveCalcio

Awards
Myofusion is about the same price but tastes delicous

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
I used ON for the longest time also till i tried Universal's Ultra whey pro C&C flavor. Let me tell you this stuff is delicious. I actually have a shake when i'm craving something sweet, it tastes that good. If you really want a treat mix with whole milk, some light cream blend with ice and its like a milk shake. Best tasting protien IMHO. As for price, well its Universal, your buying some name with that powder also but its about the same as ON is now, much better taste.
if your just looking for some cheap protien, body fortress is like 20-30 bucks for 5 ibs i think at walmart? Not my top choice, but if your trying to save some money that's an option.
Also http://proteinfactory.com is a cool online store, while not much cheaper than anything, you can personally formulate any which kind of protien blend you could ever want
check out http://www.wheydepot.com/ also, not much cheaper when your looking at just one 5 pounder, but if your looking to go big i.e. 25 or so pounds, youll find savings

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
try MusclePharm's Combat powder... roughly the same price, but a more advanced protein blend than straight whey concentrate and isolate.

justiceTX

justiceTX

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking about going with All the Whey. Any thoughts?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
its hard to beat lipotropin protein
-great taste w/ multiple flavors
-health benefits of pea protein
-low cost/serving

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking about going with All the Whey. Any thoughts?
isnt all the whey a bit expensive? i haven't personally tried it though so i cant comment weather or not its good/worth it

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
all the whey is a good straightforward protein at a good price. no extras or anything like that just protein. they have some great flavors. ive been using lipotropic by lg its the same 29.99 for 5lbs and i like it a bit better. plus it has all the polyphenols and added betaine so its a good value, and very good bcaa content

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have been using Muscle Gauge whey isolate for the past 6 months at $32 for 5 lbs
you can't find pure isolate cheaper than that. It is actually packed by the co. All The
Whey and it is the same formula and you get 80 servings no matter what flavor it is.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Axis labs has a decent isolate whey protein for around 30 bucks called clutch (5lbs). Tastes pretty good too.

BigNutz

BigNutz

Awards
  • Established
Ergopharm GFPro tastes great, and it has blood in it!!! Great for vampires.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
its hard to beat lipotropin protein
-great taste w/ multiple flavors
-health benefits of pea protein
-low cost/serving

oh dude i forgot about the new lipotropic protein blend!... i wanna try that!

smutty

smutty

Awards
I don't think All The Whey has aminogen. You will get more out of the O.N. protein.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
I agree with Gonzo Ultra Whey Pro Protein is a solid solid protein tastes great mixes great nuff said. All the whey aswell tastes great and is a very solid protein but as mentioned price has gone up slightly. Look into Ultra whey pro its legit.

alexx33

Awards
dymatize elite, it's an isolate protein and the taste is great.