AI PROTEIN REVIEWS IF YOU GOT SOME POST YOUR THOUGHTS HERE

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
started a thread to help out AI with everyone who got the beta samples.
I just tried the vanilla blended with water, ice, and 10g of coconut oil. all i know is im getting some of this when it comes out. tasted like a vanilla milkshake, best vanilla ive tried. with the deal for 5lbs of protein and any AI supp for less than 60 you cant get a better deal out there. Anabolic innovations definitely stuck to their reputation of putting out quality products with the protein. TWO THUMBS UP

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, great review. Thanks for taking the time to post that!

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
I love AI, what other flavors are in the mix do you know?
I can't switch from my Dymatize Berry Blast for a vanilla or chocolate.. I can rly only enjoy the berry or fruitier flavors unfortunately!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not sure. I know we had quite a few in the past though.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
ill review the chocolate with a photo on saturday. BTW mixes very well. i mixed it in a shaker with water before adding the ice and coconut oil and it didnt clump at all. and my shaker cup is a piece

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In all honesty, I think freshness has a great deal to do with mixability of protein. I've noticed that my older protein tends to clump. Could be a coincidence though.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
You made me anxious to try it.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The vanilla whey was great on its own in milk, and AWESOME mixed with the Orange CS! Got two vanillas so no Chocolate review! Hope I get the chance. Mixability was TOP NOTCH BTW! Great stuff guys!

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
In all honesty, I think freshness has a great deal to do with mixability of protein. I've noticed that my older protein tends to clump. Could be a coincidence though.
I agree, I have ATW PBcup from about 1 year ago and it clumps like crazy. But it never really mixed that great to begin with anyways, lol