Sick of Vitamin E caps or tablets?

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
Dear AM Members,

Sick of Vitamin E caps or tablets? Taking too many pills already? Toco-8 is a powered Vitamin E supplement ready to mix with food!

Chewable Vitamin E would be another option. These could be gummies or tablets. But to me that’s just another option that takes longer than swallowing pills. With a Vitamin E tablet all you’re really doing is crushing it into a powdered Vitamin E before you gulp it down.

So why not just start with a powdered Vitamin E? To me this not only seems like the most convenient alternative, but also affords the most variety in dosing options.

Powdered Vitamin E can be dosed pretty much anyway you could imagine; toss it into your mouth, mix with a beverage or shake, or add it to any number of foods.

Here are just a few examples of how easy it can be to dose powdered Vitamin E:

Mix powdered Vitamin E with applesauce

For a higher protein mix, add powdered Vitamin E to cottage cheese​

Or simply stick some string cheese into it and have at it.​

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just throw this into my morning Ibcaa drink mix. So I dont really know the taste. Should I stop taking my Vit E from vitamin world? or just take it on the days I dont take Toco 8?

I use Toco 8 monday through friday btw. Or should I just take Toco 8 7 days a week?

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
I just throw this into my morning Ibcaa drink mix. So I dont really know the taste. Should I stop taking my Vit E from vitamin world? or just take it on the days I dont take Toco 8?

I use Toco 8 monday through friday btw. Or should I just take Toco 8 7 days a week?
I would just use the Toco-8, and every day of the week. The other Vit-E is most likely alpha tocopherol, which in increased amounts can effect how well your body uses other forms of Vit-E.

UKStrength

I just nail it in the AM, but those are great food-based ideas for those trainers with a weaker palate ;)

Vitamin E has so many beneficial effects on the body, this a staple for me.

There is some great information here on the associated benefits of Tocopherols and Tocotrienols, posted by the one and only big John!

THE TOCO 8 RESOURCE THREAD

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
I LOVED the TOCO-8!!

I put it in sandwiches, dip, ect.
great stuff
good for skin, blood, fuk just genral health!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I usually just dump a scoop straight into my mouth and wash it back with some water, easy, convenient, and tastes fine.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I take the powder straight without water, in order to fully enjoy the taste. Great product!