Test 1 Pro

deaconbill

Awards
How long should my cycle be? This will be my first cycle ever and I want the best gains possible. Should I follow it with 6 OXO as I have been reading about and if so, how much and for how long? Sorry so many questions. Thanks!

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
IMO, the best gains will come from T-1 since the added aromatization (from 4-AD) will exert an increased growth potential. T-1 Pro, if dosed over a 4 week cycle, will cause lethargy that no amount of 4-AD can alleviate.

If absolute mass is your goal, consider T-1...

If lean gains are your motivation, consider T-1 Pro...

Chemo

skazzel

Awards
Cycle length is a personal preference. You may wish to read the cycle length forum - some typical cycle lengths have been discussed there. Many people like to do a couple short cycles in quick succession, ie 4 weeks on, 4 off, 4 on. I prefer longer cycles personally, but your choice will depend a lot upon your personal goals and what your post-cycle therapy will be like.

ndn diablo

Banned
Awards
IMO, the best gains will come from T-1 since the added aromatization (from 4-AD) will exert an increased growth potential. T-1 Pro, if dosed over a 4 week cycle, will cause lethargy that no amount of 4-AD can alleviate.

If absolute mass is your goal, consider T-1...

If lean gains are your motivation, consider T-1 Pro...

Chemo
Chemo, I thought enough 4-ad was added to t1-pro to alleviate lethargy?

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
It is but like chemo said if you did the bottle over 30days that would be 333mg 1-test/day. It would be hard for any amount of 4-ad to combat that. That is all he is saying. The t1 has double the amount of 4-ad than 1-test that is why you will bulk more. More water weight and less lean gains.. Talk to ya.

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

Awards
  • Established
but if you spread the t1-pro for 2 4 week cycles you should be alright with the whole lethargy thing

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Chemo, I thought enough 4-ad was added to t1-pro to alleviate lethargy?
There is...but, if you dose the WHOLE bottle over a 4 week cycle you will be dispensing 2500 mg (2 1/2 grams!) per week. This is why I strongly suggest that the bottle be split into 2 4-week cycles or several 2-week ones.

If dosed as suggested there is enough 4-AD to combat lethargy...

Chemo

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
but if you spread the t1-pro for 2 4 week cycles you should be alright with the whole lethargy thing
EXACTLY! You will get 2 full 4 week cycles from one bottle...cost effective and affordable ;)

Chemo

deaconbill

Awards
OK. If I use the T-1 to go for the greatest gains in mass, will I need to go on a cutting cycle after that to get ready for an event? Considering when I will get my stuff, a four week cycle, and an event around New Years, will there be alot of cutting to do? Later.:rolleyes:

deaconbill

Awards
If I am doing a 4 wk cycle of T-1 would I follow it with 6 oxo? I want to keep my gains and I hear you need something post to keep them. What is boldione for? Thanks!

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
boldione is just another ph. 1,4 andro. there is a couple other threads about it. Sorry no time right now to find them talk to ya....

BrKonman

Awards
boldione is just another ph. 1,4 andro. there is a couple other threads about it. Sorry no time right now to find them talk to ya....

http://www.bdcnutrition.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=109

and

http://www.bdcnutrition.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=39

... just helping with the leg work. :)

Basically it's good stuff: muscle hardening, and a serious appetite increase, etc etc. The links explain it all. And if it didn't take more than 2 weeks to kick in I'd probably be using it. :p

- B

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
[BBasically it's good stuff: muscle hardening, and a serious appetite increase, etc etc. The links explain it all. And if it didn't take more than 2 weeks to kick in I'd probably be using it. :p

- B [/B]
Actually, I find that 1,4 tends to "kick in" around a week of use (in terms of of appetite increase). Times will vary though...

Chemo

BTW, DeaconBill --> I replied to your PM before I read the thread. If preparing for a competition around New Year I would suggest T-1 Pro since lean gains are desired. Another alternative would be T-1 followed by a diuretic 2 weeks from competition time.

deaconbill

Awards
Wow! Just got my T-1 Pro and had my first workout. Awesome! Super pump and was able to giant or super set throughout the whole workout without feeling wiped out. A few questions, though. Tell me if I have this straight. One squirt in the morning and one squirt in the PM right before my workout? Also, no one answered my question about maintaining the gains after the cycle and getting natural test back up to speed. What do I do to succeed in both of these areas? Thanks. Later.

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
i thought it was 2 squirts 2x a day...
me too

isnt 1 squirt 1ml....therefore you want to take 4ml/day to get roughly 466mg of 1-test ABSORBED in 1 week. (assuming a 40% absorption and use of DMSO)

either way..to get 2 4 week cycles....4ml/day is the way to go..

4x30=120
120x2=240

240=1 bottle

im a genius right?

h19

BrKonman

Awards
Nope, not 2 squirts 2x a day. Each squirt is 2ml, therefore 1 squirt 2x a day = 4ml applied. The head was changed from the original 1ml pump due to some leakage problems. Hope that clears things up :)

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
Nope, not 2 squirts 2x a day. Each squirt is 2ml, therefore 1 squirt 2x a day = 4ml applied. The head was changed from the original 1ml pump due to some leakage problems. Hope that clears things up :)
Yes it did, thanks.

h19

deaconbill

Awards
Does anyone have the answer to my questions. What will I do toward the end or post cycle to maintain the gains and jump start my natural test production? Thanks!

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Does anyone have the answer to my questions. What will I do toward the end or post cycle to maintain the gains and jump start my natural test production? Thanks!
IMHO, a 4 week cycle is only moderately suppressive and a high caloric intake post cycle will be as effective as an anti-e regime. This is not to say that 6-oxo, formastene, nolva, or clomid don't have their place for post recovery but a 4 week cycle should recover quickly.

Chemo

deaconbill

Awards
Thanks brother. I appreciate your quick response. Later.