The Best Cycle Support

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello

What is the best Cycle support for you guys?

Serious Nutrition Solutions Liver Assist XT 180 capsule
Competitive Edge Labs Cycle Assist 240 capsule
Anabolic Innovation's Life Support
Purus Labs' Organ Shield

maybe can add another

SonicSWOLE

SonicSWOLE

Awards
  • Established
Hello

Competitive Edge Labs Cycle Assist 240 capsule
Purus Labs' Organ Shield

maybe can add another
Buying your support supp seperate, according to current cycle is best. All in ones are not appropriate IMO.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Buying your support supp seperate, according to current cycle is best. All in ones are not appropriate IMO.
How so? Most are much cheaper than buying them all separate.

I like Cycle Support (New orange actually tastes good and it was the first one on the market) and obviously biased Organ Shield is very cheap and has some good qualities.

WhirlyBird

Awards
Hello

Purus Labs' Organ Shield

maybe can add another
Serious Nutrition Solutions Liver Assist XT, use this in PCT

Competitive Edge Labs Cycle Assist 240 capsule good for on cycle. Can use in PCT if you like

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Tried original Cycle Support and the taste was rough. I have used CEL cycle Assist and it worked well except for blood pressure when on p-plex/xtreme tren. Actually bought the new orange flavor cycle assist due to reviews. LG is also working on a new support product which should come in cheaper than the rest.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The new orange Cycle Support is very good. I would find it very hard to find all these ingredients in these dosages cheaper if buying them seperate. The new orange Cycle Support also has 12 more servings than original CycleSupport for free.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
CEL Cycle assist gets my vote

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Well there are a number of posts here on the board of guys who bought Life Support and/or Cycle Support themselves as well as paying for their own before and after blood test showing that they got great results.

They are unbiased posts made by people who actually did it on their own. For me that goes a long way to showing they work.

SonicSWOLE

SonicSWOLE

Awards
  • Established

I like Cycle Support (New orange actually tastes good and it was the first one on the market) and obviously biased Organ Shield is very cheap and has some good qualities.
Yeah, I'll spend more making it. I'll probably get like 200 servings though. Probably 33% the $$/Serv. So whatever. Plus, there is stuff in the kitchen sinks I may not want. With my own, I can be very cycle specific.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How are you all rating which one is 'best'?

Cost, ingredient profile, taste, effectiveness?

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i bought some Competitive Edge Labs Cycle Assist to give a try

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
currently taken cycle support and I would take all the ingredients listed at or around same dosage while on anyway if bought separately...so for me cycle support orange 2.0 not only taste good but allows me to take all the necessary support supps in one shot instead of 50 pills a day...it also last 36 days if taken as directed...

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
currently taken cycle support and I would take all the ingredients listed at or around same dosage while on anyway if bought separately...so for me cycle support orange 2.0 not only taste good but allows me to take all the necessary support supps in one shot instead of 50 pills a day...it also last 36 days if taken as directed...

I agree the orange cycle support tastes good and includes the 12 free servings. and will last the 36 days if your not over packing the scoop.

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
I agree the orange cycle support tastes good and includes the 12 free servings. and will last the 36 days if your not over packing the scoop.
hopefully AI will keep the 72 servings in each tub going foward (even though 60 is still good but 6 days for preload is always better)...cuz I will be a repeat customer...i really like the orange flavor..just put one scoop in mouth and wash it down with water... :D

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
From my own personal experience.

Cycle Support along with EFA's and xtra water brought my BP down from the 150's/90's on cycle to low 130's/80's. Mind you, I kept using caffeine while on.

Only thing I would add in future cycles would be

Additional Celery Seed Extract
C-12 by Twinlabs
Discontinue all stims, except preworkout.

Flavor preference in order:
Orange
PB
Choc

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established

Cycle Support along with EFA's and xtra water brought my BP down from the 150's/90's on cycle to low 130's/80's. Mind you, I kept using caffeine while on.

C-12 by Twinlabs

Orange
PB
Choc
I did notice my blood pressure was a lil elevated the first day or two of taken cycle support (about 2wks and 1 day ago)...don't know what my BP is at now but feel pretty good...I've been waiting for this BP monitor to come in that I ordered about 3 wks ago before startin my cycle... :zx11pissed:

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I did notice my blood pressure was a lil elevated the first day or two of taken cycle support (about 2wks and 1 day ago)...don't know what my BP is at now but feel pretty good...I've been waiting for this BP monitor to come in that I ordered about 3 wks ago before startin my cycle... :zx11pissed:
Pretty much all natty type BP meds are cumulative, they take few days to kick in and stabilize. Then as long as they are continued, they will continue to work.

Good job on getting BP monitor. I borrowed one once a week from a friend, so i really need to get one of my own.

Wonder if NP carries a good one?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hopefully AI will keep the 72 servings in each tub going foward (even though 60 is still good but 6 days for preload is always better)...cuz I will be a repeat customer...i really like the orange flavor..just put one scoop in mouth and wash it down with water... :D
I believe the 72 serving orange will be a standard product no changes made that I know of.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I bought orange cycle support too i hope tastes good!

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
It does.

You can mix it in h20 and drink it down no prob.

No offense, but Orange CS blows Choco and PB CS out of the h20.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Orange vs other flavors. No comparison. I actually like drinking it, the others were always a chore

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
You won't be disappointed...never tried the other flavors but orange is the sheit...never mixed mine and don’t have to in my opinion…to each their own I guess…good luck brotha!

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Competitive Edge Labs Cycle Assist and/or buying in bulk and building your own to suit your needs. I've seen some all-in-ones that are proprietary blends, in which you run the risk of paying for an under-dosed product that may have more filler than actual compound.
Cycle Support taste like pure crap. The orange is horrible and leaves an atrocious taste in your mouth.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Competitive Edge Labs Cycle Assist and/or buying in bulk and building your own to suit your needs. I've seen some all-in-ones that are proprietary blends, in which you run the risk of paying for an under-dosed product that may have more filler than actual compound.
Cycle Support taste like pure crap. The orange is horrible and leaves an atrocious taste in your mouth.
I am sorry it does not taste well to you. A vast majority of of customer who use it or did reviews on it really liked the tatse. I guess we are all different and have different tastes. We thank you and welcome all opinions. This is one of the ways we can improve our products and bring new cutting edge to out customers.:)

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established

Atrocious.

Never noticed that. Not from the orange anyways. lol

choco and pb I had to mix with my protein shakes, then i was g2g.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Now, some may like it; however, I'm not a fan of orange flavored things to begin with. I never said the product was bad, just the taste. It just didn't sit well with me.
Atrocious.

Never noticed that. Not from the orange anyways. lol

choco and pb I had to mix with my protein shakes, then i was g2g.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established

The new orange Cycle Support is very good. I would find it very hard to find all these ingredients in these dosages cheaper if buying them seperate. The new orange Cycle Support also has 12 more servings than original CycleSupport for free.

C-12 by Twinlabs

Orange
PB
Choc
It does.

You can mix it in h20 and drink it down no prob.

No offense, but Orange CS blows Choco and PB CS out of the h20.
Orange vs other flavors. No comparison. I actually like drinking it, the others were always a chore
You won't be disappointed...never tried the other flavors but orange is the sheit...never mixed mine and don’t have to in my opinion…to each their own I guess…good luck brotha!

Thanks guys!

Much appreciated. Reps on recharge!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Now, some may like it; however, I'm not a fan of orange flavored things to begin with. I never said the product was bad, just the taste. It just didn't sit well with me.
Sorry to hear you don't like orange flavored sups. In the future it is probably better not to order a sup which is orange flavored if you are not a fan of orange flavored things.

I am happy to refund your purchase price if you like. You can reach me directly at CROWLER [at] AnabolicInnovations.com

Thanks!

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the solid advice; however, I can make decisions for myself in regards to what I purchase. There's no need for a refund. Spare me the good guy act. I simply stated that I disliked the flavor, that's all. I'm not a fan of lemon either, but the lemon flavored Xtend is my favorite - I guess it varies from product to product, and what sort of flavoring (natural/artificial) that is in it.

Thanks!
Sorry to hear you don't like orange flavored sups. In the future it is probably better not to order a sup which is orange flavored if you are not a fan of orange flavored things.

I am happy to refund your purchase price if you like. You can reach me directly at CROWLER [at] AnabolicInnovations.com

Thanks!

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
damn it!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think you will be happy with it. Iron Lungz was just stating his opinion which is perfectly fine. As you can see most of the other replies on it is that it tastes good. If you have a serious problem with it drop me a PM.:)

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the solid advice; however, I can make decisions for myself in regards to what I purchase. There's no need for a refund. Spare me the good guy act. I simply stated that I disliked the flavor, that's all. I'm not a fan of lemon either, but the lemon flavored Xtend is my favorite - I guess it varies from product to product, and what sort of flavoring (natural/artificial) that is in it.

Thanks!
Lemon is the worst flavor ever.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I know you are, but what am I? :blink:
What's the good word, my man?

The only orange flavored supplement that I actually like is the BCAA chewable from a non-sponsor.
Lemon is the worst flavor ever.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MrFlexo Supplements 12
MrFlexo Supplements 4
Supplements 12
Punkrocker Anabolics 90
Anabolics 8