supplements for increasing TOTAL testosterone?

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
im going to be taking divanill to free up some test, but i dont want my total test to take a dive. what are some supplements that increase total testosterone?

so far i plan to take 100mg of zinc with copper twice a day for a week, then lower it to 50mg. this will stop some aromatization of test that my body is making. im also taking resveratrol/grape seed extract to control estrogen.

any others?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
why do you care what total test is? bioavailable + free test are all that matters. I'd take having a total test of 300 with free test of 2 over a total test of 1200 and free test of .8

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MAGNESIUM!

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
well, from my understanding, divanill releases bound testosterone and makes it free. this would take away from total testosterone. when you are older your body produces less testosterone , and it compensates by releasing more SHBG to maintain test levels.

there must be a reason your body is trying to '' keep testosterone for itself ''.

i dont see a problem with both increasing free, as well as total, T levels.

i dont want to be 40 and have low T because i released a lot of it.

correct me if my logic is wrong or i dont understand something correctly.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
testopro, low dose formestane, and l-carnitine-L-tartrate

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, from my understanding, divanill releases bound testosterone and makes it free. this would take away from total testosterone. when you are older your body produces less testosterone , and it compensates by releasing more SHBG to maintain test levels.

there must be a reason your body is trying to '' keep testosterone for itself ''.

i dont see a problem with both increasing free, as well as total, T levels.

i dont want to be 40 and have low T because i released a lot of it.

correct me if my logic is wrong or i dont understand something correctly.
divanyl reduces SHBG, which means that less Total T will bind up, which means higher free test levels. No change in Total T. SHBG is just part of the negative feedback loop your body uses to make sure you don't have too much testosterone. so if you go on a long anabolic cycle for instance, it becomes less effective over time because after your body shuts down test production it then will start raising SHBG as it sees too much in system. Thats part of why you see winny used at the end of a cycle - its partly to harden up, but also partly because winny lowers SHBG.

Testosterone is like saliva or tears or semen, so long as you have the raw materials the amount you release while you are young has no effect on you when you are older. Low T later on comes from tons of other things. Usually obesity + alcoholism are 2 of the large ones.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
You need to be careful with the zinc / copper ratio. Ideally excess zinc and just enough copper to prevent any soreness, dont ask me what that is know. I use ZMA and a liver cap (high copper) but I'm not that exact.

Monos oils.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You need to be careful with the zinc / copper ratio. Ideally excess zinc and just enough copper to prevent any soreness, dont ask me what that is know. I use ZMA and a liver cap (high copper) but I'm not that exact.

Monos oils.
I do zinc and mag every day, and 3mg copper once a week. The night of copper dosing I know my libido will skyrocket.

Going to try twice a week.

marco wolf

marco wolf

Awards
  • Established
Coconut oil at bedtime, along with magnesium and zinc.

Increase your intake of cholesterol, saturated fats and vitamins A and D. (Barring, of course, any existing health problems and within reasonable amounts, blah, blah, blah...).

Wait. Isn't cholesterol and saturated fats "bad" for you? Isn't vitamin A and D "toxic" in moderate doses? More horse sh*t from the PC patrol.