Xpand Xtreme Pump vs Hemo Rage Black?

X

xpin2winx

Awards
has any one tried these so called ultra powerful preworkout supps that all you need is one scoop. I tried jack3d and superpump and i say their about even but i have a good tolerance against caffiene and have myself taking about 2-3 scoops for one workout. I would like to take one scoop because it would last me along time thanks.

BiG in NYC 82

BiG in NYC 82

Awards
has any one tried these so called ultra powerful preworkout supps that all you need is one scoop. I tried jack3d and superpump and i say their about even but i have a good tolerance against caffiene and have myself taking about 2-3 scoops for one workout. I would like to take one scoop because it would last me along time thanks.
what exactly are you getting in Hemo-Rage? Out of the 20,000mg blend, you are ingesting 13g of carbs (dextrose and waxy-maize).

So you are basically getting 7,000mg of what? Do you think everything that is placed in there effectively dosed?

At least what you get from Dymatize is knowing what you pay for. In which I really like the BA dosage and amino inclusion.