wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
little su and t-2 u got yourself lipokinetix

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
Would like to see if anyone has used it. Would there be any problem with ephedrine and norephedrine in the same capsule?

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by scotty2
Would like to see if anyone has used it. Would there be any problem with ephedrine and norephedrine in the same capsule?

man, 1 pill of this stuff would have me jacked up all day... 6mg of y-hcl to boot! hahaha

DarCSA

Awards
This would have me running around like a mad man. That is great stack for the big guys. Plus norephedrine this has always been my favorite. I love it to death. It makes me feel warm and fuzzy all over.

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Kilosports has a NYC stack with 25mg of nor per cap
that product has 40mg

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I'm skeptical of that considering that to my knowledge Nor raws aren't available anymore (they coud have has a large stock though like kilo), and 6mg Y per cap would upset the FDA greatly, I think the limit is now 3mg per cap. Could be something, though

Hollywood

Awards
Is this stuff anything like Xendarine or Hydroxycut? I'm looking around for other stuff to cycle.

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Hollywood
Is this stuff anything like Xendarine or Hydroxycut? I'm looking around for other stuff to cycle.

Its like xen and hydroxycut on crack :)

WYD

Hollywood

Awards
Oh, so if I already get mood swings from hell on those two, my co-workers are really gonna love me if I try this one?

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Hollywood
Oh, so if I already get mood swings from hell on those two, my co-workers are really gonna love me if I try this one?

Don't they call that PMS?  Just kidding! :D

well, it is a bit stronger and combines both ephedra and nor, not to mention a nice 6mg of Y-HCL...  Of course, you could always moderate the dosage..1 pill perhaps

Hollywood

Awards
Oh no you didn't:)
Maybe I'll give it a shot, might as well try all I can! Thanx for the help:)

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by whosyourdaddy02

Its like xen and hydroxycut on crack :) 

Well, damn....I gotta try this crap then..I like being all jumpy and **** :p

LG. :cool:

scotty2

Awards
  • Established

That's yohimbe bro, not yohimbine hcl, big difference. The Yohimbe in Thermics is standardized at 8% yohimbine, so that would be 3mg, the average dose in NYC stacks and the like.
Good catch shitbag

u4ik_rage

Awards
Holy crap, and they're recommending you take 2 caps?!

PLer

Awards
This stuff is good, but kind of expensive. I don't think you guys are seeing that the 40mgs of nore is in 2 capsules. So, it's not nearly the deal it may look like. It's still good, just not THAT good. Also that's 30 mg of Mahuang, not Ephedrine. They'd be crazy to recommend 30mg Eph with 40mg Nore and 6mg Yo.