Crazy Appetite, This Normal?

impulseoctane

impulseoctane

Awards
My appetite has been through the roof lately, as in the last few days. I'm on week 5 of an hdrol cycle and just bumpped up to 100mg/day. I have experienced no sides other than some acne and a CRAZY increase in appetite.

I'm talking I haven't eaten this much in a long while, and still feel hungry.

Here's what I had today:

4 Large Eggs (2 of them) on a bagel with cheese and ketchup, and the other two scrambled. (This is a normal breakfast)

Then on my way to uni I was hungry (not more than an hour later) and stopped and got 2 everything bagels with cream cheese.

After my first class I had a chicken sandwich from some shop on campus.

After my second class I went to subway and got a double meat footlong turkey.

I went home, to the gym, came back home and had two BBQ chicken sandwiches.

After my 3rd class, I came back home and ate another chicken sandwich.

And I'm in the middle of killing a bag of pretzels as I'm typing this and I'll empty the bag.

Is this normal?? I never eat this much even when I want to; good part is I'm making great gains!

impulseoctane

impulseoctane

Awards
And let me clarify one thing; obviously it's not normal for me personally, but I guess my question would be has anyone else had an increased appetite from hdrol? Sorry if that first post was weird.

Also, I had almost an entire gallon of 1% milk and drank an even 1 gallon of water today. I also had a Supreme bar right after the gym.

joeflex73

joeflex73

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, anytime you take a prohormone, expect to see your appetite go through the roof. Gotta feed the machine if you know what I mean :)

Vance

Vance

Awards
  • Established
I'm in week one of my cycle and can already see my appetite taking off in a big way.

'tis good ****.