Superpump 250 vs NO XPLODE?

xpin2winx

Awards
I tried superpump 250 and loved it but seeing as no xplode is cheaper and has more servings i want to try it out. I want to know which one makes u have better energy, and pumps. Energy is a huge factor for me cuz I work out alot in a dull state of mind and body and that scoop really makes the work outs thaT Much funner. I never tried no xplode, and as long is the taste isnt as bad as shock therapy can u recommend one or the other, or something else besides no shotgun

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Jack3d honestly gives me better energy then both but i crash on jack3d pretty hard some people like noxplode but there are better options, as far as PWO sups go ive ventured off most of it is hit or miss and im not up for spending money to find the right one going from what ive experienced Just bulk Beta Alaline PWO for strength and endurance is all i use atm with BCAA's during.

As far as your question goes Ive never tried superpump 250 i have tried noxplode its not bad i think jack3d is better but i honestly can't stand the flavor of jack3d im not sure if im only one some people like it but its like some sort of household cleaner even 4 oz is really hard to down. Like i said earlier check some bulk products and maybe make your own PWO of what works for you, as far as other options go some people really love jack3d the energy is great, maniac seems solid.

As far as PWO supps go it really is hit or miss with them your gonna have to find the one that works for you i just ordered some Incarnate which is dosed pre and post workout its beta a and joint support expecting good from it.

SacTownRob

Awards
Here is how I rank them and Ive tried all 3:

1- Jacked
2- SuperPump
3- NO

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
considering no xplode is made by the modern day muscle tech, i'll go with super pump, i like super pump and like others said jack3d is probably better than both for energy, i refuse to use any bsn products and around here super pump is way cheaper

at1010

Awards
  • Established
i have tried jacked,no x,and sp 250....i am a big fan on no x it gets a hard time and maby it was just my mental but i loved it especially when i ran nitrix with it..

jcp2

Awards
  • Established
If you buy xtend, pick up the combo with vasocharge. It is excellent and cheap. The best preworkout i have used is JP8. Right now i am using vaso on upper body days, and JP8 on lower body dasy as i am trying to clean out all my remnants of things.

marine0231

marine0231

Awards
Out of the two, Superpump hands down. I like endorush better than no explode.All time fav is no shotgun. Just be careful with the doses on superpump, unless u wanna spend more time crapping than working out.

jgun

Awards
i didnt get much out of the superpump 250, n o is great but i seam to be able to get more reps when im on nano vapor.

airram479

Awards
  • Established
NO Xplode is shyt,Superdump....you figure that one out.
How about White Flood stacked with Green Mag...

purina44

Awards
I prefer SuperPump, but alternate with NO Explode. After a few months, I take a break from both becuase I don't feel it anymore. For what it is worth, I like the Orange SP and the Lemonade NO Explode.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd say none of Superpump or NO explode but here's my list of my favorites in no particular order... Jacked, White Flood, NO Shotgun, Ragnarok and DominATP.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
thanks for the ragnarok props everyone.

Definitely check it out bud....awesome pre w/o with a TON of added goodies! Also comes in caff and non caff versions!