Diesel Test Pro Cycle

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
I have been reading the forums every day and have not noticed really much talk about this product.....I was planning on trying it out around the end of August and was wondering what other people had experienced while using it? Also if I should take anything along with it to make sure I get the most effect out of this product.

justiceTX

justiceTX

Awards
  • Established
There are some threads in the Get Diesel section of supplement. Have you takin any Diesel products?

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you have never used DTHC from Diesel use that one first before you try DTP his test
supplements are the strongest herbals out their. Actually most of his supplements are
some of the best on the market.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
muscle density, pumps, confidence, aggression, increased strength and endurance. its all there. im logging it if u look in my sig

edit: forgot to add LIBIDO!!! its unstoppable

justiceTX

justiceTX

Awards
  • Established
If you have never used DTHC from Diesel use that one first before you try DTP his test
supplements are the strongest herbals out their. Actually most of his supplements are
some of the best on the market.
Yea try DTHC first. I am on that right now and can't wait to wake up in the morning and take it and get in the gym. I love it.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What happened to the 240ct DTH on NP?

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
DPC - with pregnenolone and DHEA. IMO for on cycle support.