• RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
it seems to be working now, you're up to 51 viewers!

mcssassin

Awards
most people want the same amount they paid for whatever there selling! and half the time there open! could be capped flour there sending you or worse! then you have to rely on someone you dont know to send you the stuff after you send the money. and even then you dont know when you will get it! all for the same price as good ole trusty nutra planet where everythings sealed ( no chance anyone did some weird stuff to it)and im pretty sure there is alot of guys out there that think just like that. would you pay the same price at a pawn shop for something you could buy new for the same price? of course thats just my opinion dont take it to heart. ....this isit aimed at u personly just why people avoid the auction

clownbaby

clownbaby

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone how come it seems there are hardly any members looking at the supplement auction section?. I've had my ad on their for a few weeks now and it only says 1 view. Saw a ton of others also with only one view. Lets bump up the views and try and make it a more active section.

Also check out my items!,

500 GRAM AEE Powder opened, 3 sealed L-Norvalines, 1 opened. 400 Grams left of the AEE - AnabolicMinds Supplement Auction
ya im not getting much response on this site. kidna sucks :( i got some great products on there. i just cannot use some of them.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
most people want the same amount they paid for whatever there selling! and half the time there open! could be capped flour there sending you or worse! then you have to rely on someone you dont know to send you the stuff after you send the money. and even then you dont know when you will get it! all for the same price as good ole trusty nutra planet where everythings sealed ( no chance anyone did some weird stuff to it)and im pretty sure there is alot of guys out there that think just like that. would you pay the same price at a pawn shop for something you could buy new for the same price? of course thats just my opinion dont take it to heart. ....this isit aimed at u personly just why people avoid the auction
It depends, you have to make sure you purchase from a trusted board member thats been around a few years and has some recent posts. As far as trusting the person to send you the supps after you send them the money, I would send the supps first. There are just some chances you have to take and sending the supps out first before you get the money is laying it down that you trust the other person and maybe making them more comfortable in the purchase. If they don't send the money you can always make a thread here about how the screwed you over and embaress them....

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Please take a look at what I'm selling/trading. Make offers or something. Come on this stuff is just sitting there unused....Isn't that just a shame?

enswalters

Awards
Some of the stuff I asked about the people want MORE than what I can buy it online brand new for!! For example, I can find reversitol online for about $34, yet someone wants for $40 for theirs on the auction. Now, why would I pay MORE for something like that? I did buy a tub of battle fuel for $20, which was the same price I paid online for it a few weeks ago.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Please do not create threads in this section for the sole reason to push your auction.

BTW - The thread view in that section is not accurate. Actually, vbulletin never had a system that has been accurate for any thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.