anything to help with libido issue

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
Hormone Test Result L WR H Expected Range
*DHEA and Testosterone results are for L=Low(below expected range) WR=Within Range(within expected range) H=High(above expected range) investigational use only
Interpretations:
• A component of the estradiol level may be due to aromatization of testosterone by adipose tissue. The low Pg/E2 ratio is consistent with estrogen dominance, which increases the risk of prostate gland enlargement and cancer. Though the progesterone level is above the reference range, progesterone supplementation will be needed to balance the Pg /E2 ratio.
Estriol
pg/ml
(1) <30.0 females non-pregnant
Estradiol (E2)
pg/ml
X
(1) 1.0-3.2 post; (2) 1.0-10.8 pre; (3) 1.5-10.8 supplementation; (4) <2.5 males
Progesterone
pg/ml
X
(1) 18-126 post; (2) 127-446 pre (luteal); (3) 500-3000 supplementation; (4) <51 males
Ratio of Pg/E2
X
(1) 200-600 females; (2) 200-300 males;
Testosterone
pg/ml
X
(1) 30.1-142.5 males; (2) 6.0-49 females; (3) 30-60 therapy females; (4) 250-350 therapy males;
DHEA
pg/ml
X
(1) 137-336 males; (2) 106-300 females
Cortisol Morning
nmol/L
X
(1) 5.1-40.2
Cortisol Noon
nmol/L
(1) 2.1-15.7
Cortisol Evening
nmol/L
(1) 1.8-12.1
Cortisol Night
nmol/L
(1) 0.9-9.2
• Testosterone level is most consistent with supplementation (not indicated).
• DHEA level is consistent with the expected decline with age (adrenopause). Note: Supplementation with DHEA may increase Testosterone and/or Estradiol levels.
• AM Cortisol level and reported symptoms are consistent with evolving adrenal gland fatigue (hypoadrenia), though concomitant thyroid and/or iodine insufficiency cannot be ruled out. The current samples will be held for 30 days from receipt.

that was the results of a saliva test i just received.

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sustain Alpha worked real well for me. Actually too well.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
I would see a doctor then.
i think it might be adrenal fatigue(i have like 90% of the symptoms) and not a test problem. i got a saliva test done then found out they're completely useless. doctor isn't going to happen because i don't have insurance

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
dhea, get some..
i have some, took it for like a week and it didn't do anything. i got off it cause i was getting a saliva test done. and i'm only 26 i don't think DHEA will do anything

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
fix the adrenal thing first and see...it might be all you need...

but dhea started working for me only after 3rd week, just fyi

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alpha-Y-2 caps a day
Testofen-1500mg (750mg active) a day

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Fix the adrenal fatigue first. DO NOT use DHEA with adrenal fatigue -- bad move.

Combining with a natty test boosters I think is a good move. Its like getting off stims (caffeine for me) you need to support cortisol levels. Diet, adaptogens, moderate exercise, mega-vitamins.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
Fix the adrenal fatigue first. DO NOT use DHEA with adrenal fatigue -- bad move.

Combining with a natty test boosters I think is a good move. Its like getting off stims (caffeine for me) you need to support cortisol levels. Diet, adaptogens, moderate exercise, mega-vitamins.
i had the saliva test done which i didn't know was bull and was told the only thing that is accurate is the cortisol measurement and that was the morning measurement and fell in the normal range. what happens if u take DHEA with adrenal fatigue?