Xtend serving size

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
So I just got my Xtend by Scivitation in from NP. I am 6'3 245lbs and the jar recommends that people greater than 180lbs take 4 scoops and then a scoop after the workout...at that rate the jar will be empty in a week. Is it necessary for me to take such a large does? Would two scoops suffice? I take superpump 250 35 minutes before my workout and drink whey after. My plan is to sip the Xtend during my workout.

What do you guys think?

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
There's 180 scoops in there... so it should last quite some time with 4 scoops. You're a big guy, if you're even reasonably lean - 4 scoops in an appropriate dose.

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
So I just got my Xtend by Scivitation in from NP. I am 6'3 245lbs and the jar recommends that people greater than 180lbs take 4 scoops and then a scoop after the workout...at that rate the jar will be empty in a week. Is it necessary for me to take such a large does? Would two scoops suffice? I take superpump 250 35 minutes before my workout and drink whey after. My plan is to sip the Xtend during my workout.

What do you guys think?

I'd probably go with 3 scoops before/during your workout...

I do 2 scoops, but I'm quite a bit smaller than you...

if your taking whey protein post workout then it's not that necessary to take the xtend.

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I take 4 scoops as well. I fly through the stuff at this dosage though which is the only downfall.

-Spaz

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
Yea have the biggest size available...bought it on NP, also I take superpump 250 pre-workout and yesterday after the lift while I was doing cardio, I started feeling very queesy. Should I work up to a full dose or trim them both slightly?

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
the extend wasn't what made you sick, i sometimes have this issue when using pre w/o and then doing cardio

tattoopierced1

I usually do 6 scoops during my workout and just drink a regular protein shake concoction PWO.

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
I am right at 180lbs. I will have 1scoop xtend, 2 scoops vasocharge preworkout. Then 3 scoops for during workout. Somedays I do AM cardio, so I will have 3 then. If I am not lifting, I take 3 scoops sometime during day. If I lift afterwork and don't do AM cardio, I fix a bottle with 3 scoops to work and start my day with that. Typically, I use 6 scoops a day minimum. I get the xtend and vasocharge combo (smoking deal-around $59 for both) and only take vasocharge when I lift. Both usually run out around the same time. Right at a month, maybe a bit longer.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think it depends on if your cutting or bulking. If your cutting you will definitely want to be utilizing the dosing protocol. If you are bulking I think you could get away dosing it lower and slowing down your utilization of the product.

just sayin

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
So is vasocharge something I should look into to add to my current regimen. I am taking nothing serious, just a few helpers.

two scoops superpump 250 pre workout
4 scoops xtend during workout
3 scoops whey protein isolate post workout

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you are taking superpump you dont wanna take vaso too. But you can get vaso with xtend for a really good price.....and I love vasocharge.

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone tried the new Blue Raspberry Xtend yet? I think that will be my next flavor if I can get the combo deal with it.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
I used to double up on Xtend but the flavoring was too concentrated for the amount of water in my shaker, so I use 2 scoops Xtend + 10g BCAA.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
So I figured out what was making me sick with the Xtend. Apparently my roomate wanted to try the Xtend to see if he should buy some, well he used his whey protein scoop in my Xtend and left it in there. I usually am in a rush to get to the gym so I mix my sups rather quickly and I have been using that scoop which is easily 2.5 times bigger than the scoop that comes in Xtend. Today my workout felt great and no sickness. O and I have been reading alot on Superpump 250 and alot of people hate on it. Should I be using something else? It hasn't been giving me any G.I. distress.

H8duke

H8duke

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I use 4 scoops and start sipping on the way to the gym.

Also sip during w/o.Do NOT chug!

davez325

davez325

Awards
O and I have been reading alot on Superpump 250 and alot of people hate on it. Should I be using something else? It hasn't been giving me any G.I. distress.
If you don't have any GI reactions to Superpump, I don't see why you wouldn't continue with it. I got a huge rush with it, but got the squirts too. lol Everybody reacts differently.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To be honest its probably the superpump thats giving you stomach issues.....

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
After you finish the tub of superpump 250 you should definately try vasocharge you
won't have any stomach issues with this product and the stim is not that strong as
other products but you workout stamina, energy, and pump will be fantastic. Vasocharge
and JP8 from Diesel Nut. are the 2 preworkout powders that I rotate using and both are
products I highly recommend.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
vasocharge rocks.

slackadjuster

Awards
Vaso and Xtend combo is THE way to go...you basically get the Vaso for $5. I was taking 12 scoops a day(of Xtend), for a while. I drank on it all day. Never had any problems with the gut. I also tried Chained out by ALRI. Their flavoring is incredible.

I agree with most of the people who said it is probably Superpump getting you ill. Try backing off the dose a little and see if it helps, or maybe taking in a little more water with it.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the help, what flavors should I go with that are most bearable?

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I’m use 6 scoops of Xtend, 3.2 mg of PP Beta Alanine Intra-Workout and I going indestructible in the Gym

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Xtend Flavors
-Grape
-Blue Ras
-Watermelon
-Lemonade

All are good IMO^^^

Vasocharge
-Berry
-Lemonade

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
I ordered some vasocharge and it should be here tomorrow. I am looking forward to trying it out.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ordered some vasocharge and it should be here tomorrow. I am looking forward to trying it out.
I love vaso, its better to order it in the Xtend/Vaso combo cuz then you get it for like 6 bucks. What flavor did you get?

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
I know I should have bought the combo, but NP had a deal that if you bought vasocharge you got a free tub of scivitation's whey protein. I bought the lemonade I believe. If I didn't have like 3/4 of a tub of Xtend at the house I would have bought the combo.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What flavor of whey did ya get.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Of the Whey? Choco or Vanilla?

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
I've used this as one as my staples for the last year and i love it. i weigh about 185 and i usally take 2 scoops pre/during my workouts and i dump some AAKG and Leucine bulk into there and thats it gives me a great pump, post wo i take my shake and later on in the night before bed i take one scoop of xtend. works perfect

JGank

Awards
Vaso and Xtend combo is THE way to go...you basically get the Vaso for $5. I was taking 12 scoops a day(of Xtend), for a while. I drank on it all day. Never had any problems with the gut. I also tried Chained out by ALRI. Their flavoring is incredible.

I agree with most of the people who said it is probably Superpump getting you ill. Try backing off the dose a little and see if it helps, or maybe taking in a little more water with it.
what were your results with that mega dose?

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
BTW, I just got my Blue Raspberry xtend in and it is pretty darn good. My staples are grape (just finished) orange, did a watermelon (ok, not favorite), and now Blue Raspberry. 1 scoop of this with 2 scoops lemon vaso rocks.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BTW, I just got my Blue Raspberry xtend in and it is pretty darn good. My staples are grape (just finished) orange, did a watermelon (ok, not favorite), and now Blue Raspberry. 1 scoop of this with 2 scoops lemon vaso rocks.
The blue raz is pretty good!

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
So is it a good idea to mix a scoop of xtend into the 2 of vasocharge I take pre workout?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So is it a good idea to mix a scoop of xtend into the 2 of vasocharge I take pre workout?
depends when you take ur Xtend but yeah thats always a good way to mix it:)

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
I have generally been using two scoops of vaso pre workout and then 4 scoops of Xtend during workout. Then whey immediately after.

SmashTheCan

Awards
Has anyone tried the new Blue Raspberry Xtend yet? I think that will be my next flavor if I can get the combo deal with it.
I got the large tub back around May when they released it for a limited time and loved it. I'm glad they re-released it, and I grabbed another large tub of it. It is THE best tasting flavor they have period.

H8duke

H8duke

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just got my blue-razz Wed.
It's good.Probably rotate between grape,lemonade and b-razz.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
So I have the watermelon flavor, which I thought was pretty solid, obviously you guys think the others are better. Which should I order for my next flav?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love Watermelon. I would go for Grape or Blue Raz next.

I love to take the watermelon and mix in some lemonade Xtend to make it watermelon lemonade lol.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Ari Gold Product Reviews 20
Ari Gold Product Reviews 10
Ari Gold Product Reviews 1
ryaroberts Supplements 3