You are going to be so JEALOUS!

henryhavoc

Awards
MRI is discontinuing Quick Gainer! So they had it at GNC for buy one 5lb tub get one free! In addition to my gold card and a 20% discount coupon, I got TWO tubs of quick gainer (total of ten pounds and 60 servings) for $38.50 Can I get a hell yeah?!

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
good deal, but isnt it 13 servings per bottle?

henryhavoc

Awards
**** is it? I think you're right. I usually do two scoops of whey with two scoops of quick gainer.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
2 scoops of each? thats like 75g of protein, prolly too much. i usually dont go over 50, usually just try to spread it out in smaller portions. u might get better results if u split the 2 scoops of gainer and each scoop of whey. you should get better digestion and absorbtion this way.

henryhavoc

Awards
2 scoops of each? thats like 75g of protein, prolly too much. i usually dont go over 50, usually just try to spread it out in smaller portions. u might get better results if u split the 2 scoops of gainer and each scoop of whey. you should get better digestion and absorbtion this way.
I need to read more about this lol, I feel like such a noob sometimes.

But yeah, all weight gainers normally have a really low serving size, but most people don't use all four scoops in a suggested serving anyways. For example, here's my typical morning shake:

1 cup of oats (300 calories)
2 scoops of quick gainer (350 calories)
hunk of peanut butter (150ish calories)
1 - 2 scoops of whey
1 - 2 cups of whole milk (150 - 300 calories)

That's a good 1000 calories that tastes just as good as normal quick gainer if you ask me, and it also mixes up the ingredients a bit, so you're not just getting the protein. Mmmmm. This is making me hungry. :006:

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
if u want to save a lot of money in the long run, and since weight gainers are just sugar

you could make ur own with natty peanut butter and oats combined with just some cheap protein. it will be a higher quality too and not just turn into fat like sugary weight gainers

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i get 10 lbs of nlarge 2 for the same price, don't know if it's as good but i liked it

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if u want to save a lot of money in the long run, and since weight gainers are just sugar

you could make ur own with natty peanut butter and oats combined with just some cheap protein. it will be a higher quality too and not just turn into fat like sugary weight gainers
Amen lol.

Natty PB, Whey, Milk, Fruit, Oats,

henryhavoc

Awards

I gotta disagree with that one, since Quick Gainer (don't know about others) contains 17g of sugar per 690 calories. It contains 93g of carbs, and since only 17g of that is sugar, the rest is probably complex carbs, which are good. Don't hold me to this though! ;-)

joelast

joelast

Awards
I gotta disagree with that one, since Quick Gainer (don't know about others) contains 17g of sugar per 690 calories. It contains 93g of carbs, and since only 17g of that is sugar, the rest is probably complex carbs, which are good. Don't hold me to this though! ;-)
i dunno bro, just cuz their not sugar doesn't make the complex, they could have a fairly high GI. You'd have to look at the ingredient list and do a little research.