Best OTC Supplement for PURE STRENGTH!?

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
Hey bro's I need a little help. I'm in my last week of PCT and unfortunately had to take almost 2 weeks off from the gym COMPLETELY due to a problematic bone spur in my back and 2 vertebrae that are out of alignment. I'm back in the gym now though, however ALL lifts are down in weight AND reps. I REALLY need to get my strength back and FAST! What do you guys recommend? Formestane? MMV2? RPM? What?

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
for strength nothing has worked better for me than prime Im about to give
t-911 a try to see how that works

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
the one man HUGE jump in strength!!

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
for strength nothing has worked better for me than prime Im about to give
t-911 a try to see how that works
I've been wanting to try our prime, but it's too damn expensive and doesn't even last a full 30 days. USP's products NEVER last 30 days, i'm not a big fan for that reason. Plus, i've used PowerFULL and got no results other than better sleep. No increase in libido, strength, weight, etc. There's so much hype with so many products, I just want something that works. If prime was cheaper, i'd probably try it.

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
the one man HUGE jump in strength!!
Haha, ok, I should've been more clear. Any OTC supplement that is not a PH. I may try mmv2 since it's so damn mild and i'm sure it'd boost strength a bit. I'm leaning towards formestane, but if there's anything better, bro's SPEAK UP!

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
Haha, ok, I should've been more clear. Any OTC supplement that is not a PH. I may try mmv2 since it's so damn mild and i'm sure it'd boost strength a bit. I'm leaning towards formestane, but if there's anything better, bro's SPEAK UP!
the one is mild
its so trong u could pulse iot on yer worout days, it gave me a huge preworkout boost!

or just buy prime, or DTP

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
Not really, just been researching "other" types of supplements over the past few months. I was using some "other" supps for a bit, so I could've cared less what new otc supps came out lol. There are so many different supps with claims that they NEVER live up to, i'm sick of getting all excited about shyt then disappointed when I use it. I haven't looked into many of the new supps that have came out recently for that reason.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Not really, just been researching "other" types of supplements over the past few months. There are so many different supps with claims that they NEVER live up to, i'm sick of getting all excited about shyt then disappointed when I use it. I haven't looked into many of the new supps that have came out recently for that reason.
Get Diesel is pretty f- ing good......

Not anabolics of coures, but pretty darn good OTC.

Big fan of JP8 and Nos Ether right here.

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
Get Diesel is pretty f- ing good......

Not anabolics of coures, but pretty darn good OTC.

Big fan of JP8 and Nos Ether right here.
I used DTH and wasn't a fan of it. I prefer Formex or T-911. DTP is stronger than DTH though, so I dunno.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Naturally speaking...Hell I'll admit I'm biased...IGF-2...period! If you want a lethal combination...ActiVate Xtreme and IGF-2, and if you want to go the extra step...add RPM if you want a stimulant, or DRIVE if you want a non-stimulant and I am not pimping product...I would recommend the same sh*t even I wasn't affiliated with AN. I liked Mass FX too...the original and V2 wasn't bad, but the original was better IMO.

Cheers!:cheers:

Joshua86

Awards
  • Established
Order a bottle of my newest product, PURE STRENGTH! On the label it says it gives you PURE STRENGTH and as far as the ingredients go, there are lots of big words!!! Only $39.95!!!

Haha, just kidding. But RPM would probably suit you well! Look into it!