Beginner PH advice...PLEASE HELP

noobkiller

Awards
Ok, I'm 24, 6'4", and just finished a cut from 238lb to 216lb. I'm looking forward to eating more food and putting on a few pounds of muscle. I'm trying to decide between a stack of Max Out and Hemodraulix, or go with a PH.

I figure maybe I should just go the whole 9 yards and see what kind of results I can get. I've been reading that Bold 200 and Reversitol is a good beginner PH stack, but am I correct in that I'd need to buy 4 bottles of Bold in order to run it 60 days? That's getting a little bit pricey.

I know there are a lot of people on here with great experience and advice on this subject. I'd really appreciate any advice or recommendations you'd be willing to give me. You guys were a great help when I chose a fat burner a couple months ago. Maybe now you can help me put on some beef.

Thanks in advance!

UKStrength

Try the anabolic section mate, PH/DS talk isn't for this forum ;)

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
if your ready for a ph cycle and everything is in check, run something mild like hdrol for four weeks 50/50/75/75. epistane 20 or 30/30/30/40. maybe furazadrol hdrol stack. P-mag just came out, might be perfect for what your looking for and pct should be a breeze

noobkiller

Awards
P-mag looks good but I'm having trouble finding anyone who's actually used it yet. It's between that and hdrol. What kind of pct would you recommend, james?

Thanks for the help, btw.

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
P-mag looks good but I'm having trouble finding anyone who's actually used it yet. It's between that and hdrol. What kind of pct would you recommend, james?

Thanks for the help, btw.
If your looking for people who have tried p-mag, look for promagnon-25 logs and reviews, use the search function you should find some things. Well most are serm crazy, but with hdrol and p-mag, IMO don't risk or waste your money on a serm. Pick up p.c.t. assist by CEL, an AI with 6-bromo in it, 6-oxo, or you could try formex by IBE. Its optional but if you have extra money, you can add nice things like powerfull, prime, or any other natural muscle enhancer. They are not needed but are nice additions to a pct. you can also look at diesel test hardcore it gets good reviews from board members, also a nice addition to pct. any questions you can send me a pm. goodluck