Natural Sterol Complex

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi

I got a bottle of Natural Sterol Complex by Universal Nutrition is good for stack with any supplements without problems?

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Hi

I got a bottle of Natural Sterol Complex by Universal Nutrition is good for stack with any supplements without problems?
Yep, that should stack fine with pretty much anything

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great!!!

Is Natural Sterol Complex Best Used for Bulking Or Cutting?

PowerHouse555

PowerHouse555

Awards
  • Established
You can use it for bulk or cutting...its pretty much a meat head multi-vitamin i just wish it didnt have "mexican wild yam" in it. I do not like "mexican wild yam"!!!! Other than that its a good product you just have to swallow alot of pills so a bottle doesnt last long.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Just bought 2 awhile back. Plan to use it in PCT. Reviews say make you dense and hard but results dont last long after use. I figured good mental boost and usually PCT you loose a but of weight so itll help keep a solid look.

DeathDealer

Awards
When it says sterol, don't confuse sterol with steroid or think that it has some muscle-building or fat cutting properties. Plant sterols are good for general heart health and are supposed to reduce cholesterol, and reduce heart disease. It would be good to take on a Prohormone cycle, where your cholestorol goes all out of wack, or if you're concerned about your heart health, but don't expect to see muscle-building properties from taking them.

Turk

Awards
When it says sterol, don't confuse sterol with steroid or think that it has some muscle-building or fat cutting properties. Plant sterols are good for general heart health and are supposed to reduce cholesterol, and reduce heart disease. It would be good to take on a Prohormone cycle, where your cholestorol goes all out of wack, or if you're concerned about your heart health, but don't expect to see muscle-building properties from taking them.
This

Wordz_Worf

Wordz_Worf

Awards
  • Established
It seems to have a following over at the Animal forum with lot of older lifters but on BB.com it is usually shot down.I got a bottle I plan to use somewhere down the line.It has a gram of Muira in it but that is per a whole day's worth, so the amount is kinda low.