Beta Alanine and Phosphagen Elite Are Your Secret Weapon to Building Dynamite Muscles

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Beta Alanine and Phosphagen Elite Are Your Secret Weapon to Building Dynamite Muscles Quickly

As a body builder, you are interested in increasing the intensity of your work outs and in achieving lean muscle mass quickly. There are many different types of supplements, all of which claim to be the best on the market. One of the most effective ingredients to look for when purchasing an athletic supplement is beta alanine.

Beta-Alanine is an all natural substance. It is a non-essential amino acid that naturally exists in the human body. Beta alanine can also be found in chicken. This substance is important because it helps your body produce carnosine. Carnosine prevents the pH levels in your muscles from dropping. This means that you will be able to squeeze in more reps at the end of a set or work out harder and longer. Either way, your body will receive a better work out.

Some people would then think it would be better to take straight carnosine supplements, but this is not the case. Human beings do not effectively absorb carnosine because it is broken down during the process of digestion, especially when it is taken as a supplement. The carnosine that survives the digestion process does not absorb well into the muscle tissue, so you are better off taking the beta alanine supplements and allowing your body to naturally produce the necessary carnosine.

Recent studies conducted by Dr. Roger Harris have proven that taking beta alanine orally is effective. An individual that takes beta alanine orally on a regular basis can expect to increase their muscle?s synthesis of carnosine by up to 64%. The study also showed that your body only creates a certain amount of carnosine. This does increase as you work out, but it does eventually plateau. At this point, the only way to increase your body?s production of carnosine is to take beta carnosine orally.

Phosphagen Elite is one of the products currently on the market that contains beta alanine. Phosphagen Elite contains a patented FGC formula that contains both beta alanine and creatine. Both of these ingredients work together to build lean muscle mass, burn fat, and improve the quality of work outs. Because the increased beta alanine also increases the production of carnosine, you will be able to work out harder and longer. Also, the combination of the creatine and beta alanine will also increase your training volume significantly.

There are many beta alanine products on the market. With a little time and research, you will soon be able to find the beta alanine product that works best for you.

Lila Molinaro writes about health. To learn more about Phosphagen Elite and how it can help you boost your strength and power visit Phosphagen Elite?

By: Lila Molinaro

Norway88

Awards
Doesn't Beta Alanine work great against headaches too?

BUCKNUTS

BUCKNUTS

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
66 grams of sugar per serving! thats 2 days worth of carbs for me.

Raladoc

Raladoc

Awards
Doesnt lowering the ph of the blood release more growth hormone so if you stop the ph of the blood decreasing wouldnt that limit the gains?
Tom

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
Doesnt lowering the ph of the blood release more growth hormone so if you stop the ph of the blood decreasing wouldnt that limit the gains?
Tom
i might be wrong but i think its just in your muscles

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
I agree But id rather just buy Bulk Beta Alanine and Bulk Creatine mono then Phos****en

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
I always had faith in good ol Phillips.

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
isn't that the stuff that makes you feel like you're having a stroke if you do very much? hehe

Jotan

Jotan

Awards
I have taken beta alanine for about 8 weeks.

Honestly, I can't tell the difference.

Raladoc

Raladoc

Awards
granted iv only been taking it about 3 weeks but I havent felt anything either yet

purebred

66 grams of sugar per serving! thats 2 days worth of carbs for me.
from what I understand one doesn't have to take simple carbs w/creatine for it to work effective.
I have taken beta alanine for about 8 weeks.

Honestly, I can't tell the difference.
how much have you been taking?
I agree But id rather just buy Bulk Beta Alanine and Bulk Creatine mono then Phos****en
i was actually about to say the exact same thing. it would be more cost effective, no?

Raladoc

Raladoc

Awards
I have been taking about 2-3grams daily. What is the dose your supposed to take?
Thanks Tom

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
Your money might be better spent on another bulk powder rather than Beta Alanine, dont quite see the benefits. Took it for a month also, did sweet sod all for me.

Id rather spend my money on some Coleus extract powder.

purebred

I have been taking about 2-3grams daily. What is the dose your supposed to take?
Thanks Tom
The research I read a couple months ago when researching BA suggested 4g was a good amount and was just as effective as higher doses.