PrimoLabs- a bunch of bunk

• Thread starter powerlifter6920
  • Start date

powerlifter6920

came across this site while on e bay. Total SCAM. I can't believe these *******s are making money off of uneducated folks. Get the word out that this place is bogus. :gore:

SonOfThor

Awards
Heh, I asked this dude what was in his "DianObol" and "Oral FinaplEx" and here's what he told me:

"Dianobol contains Gonadatropin releasing peptides, and associated
peptides. Oral Fina, is the same formula from the old TTokkyo labs
tren
tabs, with the Trenbolone precurcer instead of Trenbolne.
"

Draw your own conclusions.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
well.. nice to see some people don't fear being total dickheads and taking everyone money.. :rolleyes:

Rictor33

Awards
  • Established
The only reason that companies like this succeed is based on other people's stupidity and ignorance.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Looks like Zoe Labs crap, just under a different name.

gorge

Awards
www.primolabs.com

came across this site while on e bay. Total SCAM. I can't believe these assholes are making money off of uneducated folks. Get the word out that this place is bogus. :gore:

There Hemo-15 is good. Here is more information.

HEMO 15 is a solution of nutritional substances (B-group vitamins, amino acids, minerals) especially formulated for athletic horses, to enhance muscle metabolism, stimulate hematopoiesis and to sustain a lipotropic effect, contributing to maintaining correct functioning of the liver. The formula can be administered intravenously or intramuscularly, thus having an exclusive nutritional function.

The effect of B-group vitamins administered parenterally is fundamentally antitoxic, hepato-protective, aiding in the prevention and care of forms of anemia, and stimulating energy metabolism.

Additionally, it can be employed in the prevention and treatment of debilitating conditions, in preparing for competitions,
after competition to accelerate recovery times, as a support in antibiotic therapy, in syndromes of impaired performance and the various types of stress athletic horses are subject to. B-group vitamins (cyanocobal-amine, riboflavin, pyridoxine, niacinamide, pantothenol, choline, biotin, inositol);micronutrients (iron, cobalt, copper); Indications for use of B-group vitamins are linked to the fact that under conditions of stress or altered metabolism, reserves can be depleted with greater rapidity. B-group vitamins are considered by sports medicine to be biological analeptics because of their effect on various metabolisms (sugar, lipids, protein).

The micronutrients present in the product (iron, copper, cobalt) are able to stimulate hematopoeisis and therefore produce synergetic effects with vitamins B12, B2 and B8, which also function as hematopoetic agents. The presence of Methionine, together with choline and inositol, ensures effective lipotropic activity, i.e. is capable of preventing or causing abnormal accumulations of fats in the liver to subside. Lysine constitutes the number one limiting essential amino acid, assuredly lacking in common cereal-based rations for horses. Glycine is undoubtedly of interest for preventive applications against lactic acidosis and preventing muscular damage due to athletic effort.

SonOfThor

Awards
sounds like goobbleygook to me.. Anyone else think this is even semi-legit or were you being sarcastic?

gorge

Awards
sounds like goobbleygook to me.. Anyone else think this is even semi-legit or were you being sarcastic?
Stuff is used by Vets for race horses and race dogs. It is the real thing.

The rest of the stuff at Primo is garbage. :gore:

SonOfThor

Awards
So it's a multi-vitamin with amino acids then?

gorge

Awards
So it's a multi-vitamin with amino acids then?
Yes, Vitamins and minerals.

Vitamin B12 150 mcg
Copper gluconate 0,2 mg
Iron ammonium citrate 15 mg
Choline chloride 10 mg
Pyridoxina (vitamin B6) 10 mg
d-Biotin 10 mcg
Riboflavin (B2) as 5-phosphate sodium 10 mg
Inositol 10 mg
Niacinamide 100 mg
dl-Glicine 20 mg
d-Panthenol 15 mg
l-Lisine HCL 20 mg
Cobalt gluconate 0,7 mg
dl-Methionin 20 mg
Benzyl alcohol 20 mg

gearjunky

Awards
Yes, Vitamins and minerals.

Vitamin B12 150 mcg
Copper gluconate 0,2 mg
Choline chloride 10 mg
d-Biotin 10 mcg
Inositol 10 mg
Niacinamide 100 mg
dl-Glicine 20 mg
d-Panthenol 15 mg
l-Lisine HCL 20 mg
Cobalt gluconate 0,7 mg
dl-Methionin 20 mg
Benzyl alcohol 20 mg

Yes its good stuff BUT its not even made by "Primo labs" its "Sterivet" and its a vet lab so. He also carries kynoseline by vetoquinol witch is also a vet lab.
his other crap is garbage. and Primo labs is associated with Zoe Labs and also Capcaten labs and Carvagen labs.

gorge

Awards
Yes its good stuff BUT its not even made by "Primo labs" its "Sterivet" and its a vet lab so. He also carries kynoseline by vetoquinol witch is also a vet lab.
his other crap is garbage. and Primo labs is associated with Zoe Labs and also Capcaten labs and Carvagen labs.
I use Hemo-15 and it is pretty good for latic buildup. I usually get sore the next day after a workout, but with Hemo-15 I don't :D

gearjunky

Awards
I use Hemo-15 and it is pretty good for latic buildup. I usually get sore the next day after a workout, but with Hemo-15 I don't :D
Ya but i find its too expensive for what you have. I havent tried my self so cant say. i pay 12$ for 30cc of b12 at the pharmacy and i think budy is charging around 50$ for hemo15 imo not worth it. but if it would be cheaper then maybe. :D

gorge

Awards
Ya but i find its too expensive for what you have. I havent tried my self so cant say. i pay 12$ for 30cc of b12 at the pharmacy and i think budy is charging around 50$ for hemo15 imo not worth it. but if it would be cheaper then maybe. :D
Hemo-15 is not just B12 thats why you pay more.

Vitamin B12 150 mcg
Copper gluconate 0,2 mg
Choline chloride 10 mg
d-Biotin 10 mcg
Inositol 10 mg
Niacinamide 100 mg
dl-Glicine 20 mg
d-Panthenol 15 mg
l-Lisine HCL 20 mg
Cobalt gluconate 0,7 mg
dl-Methionin 20 mg
Benzyl alcohol 20 mg

SonOfThor

Awards
Please inform us of the benefits of the other ingredients then, aside from the more obvious ones.

SonOfThor

Awards
I'm sorry if I missed it, was it located somewhere in the marketing speil that I skimmed through?

gearjunky

Awards
Hemo-15 is not just B12 thats why you pay more.

Vitamin B12 150 mcg
Copper gluconate 0,2 mg
Choline chloride 10 mg
d-Biotin 10 mcg
Inositol 10 mg
Niacinamide 100 mg
dl-Glicine 20 mg
d-Panthenol 15 mg
l-Lisine HCL 20 mg
Cobalt gluconate 0,7 mg
dl-Methionin 20 mg
Benzyl alcohol 20 mg
Ya but the b12 content in there is so low why botter? i jab 1000mcg eod of b12. I dont know, i guess i just need to try it out before saying anything bad about it :p
where do you get it? from Allan Primo or somewhere else?

Major Gunz

Awards
Has anyone else tried this stuff?

Interested in this and didn't want to post a duplicate question thread.

jackdaroider

Awards
Had to get in on this one. New here but I've been around. This company sucks. Just for your information I have herd from very reliable sources that the hemo and kyno are b12 that he is labeling up. I believe it too. I can't believe the crap this guy is selling. Looks like a snake, acts like a snake, it is a snake. Primolabs is one of the worst scams I have seen yet.

Tubbz

Awards
came across this site while on e bay. Total SCAM. I can't believe these *******s are making money off of uneducated folks. Get the word out that this place is bogus. :gore:
I got some "Anadrall-50" from a buddy at the gym, anyone here use this **** before? I haven't tried it yet.

sharkoooo

Awards
I got some dbol sust and retabol from them so im guessing on what you guys have said I got scammed?