Orange TRIad NOW UPDATED!

• Thread starter CONTROLLED LABS
  • Start date
CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established

That's right, we just updated Orange TRIad to be even better and more bio available based on feedback from our customers. We always do our best to address customer needs and this update is no exception. (retailers will have the stock in their warehouses within the next 1-3 days)

Best of all, we are NOT increasing the price to our customers, even though these changes did decrease our profits!

Here is the new supplement facts box:

As you can see we have made the following changes:

* made the carotenes mixed (instead of just beta)
* increased vitamin c from 350mg to 500mg
* increased vitamin D from 400IU to 1000IU
* changed the form of vitamin D to Cholecalciferol
* changed the vitamin E sources to fully mixed, instead of just alpha
* Increased Niacin from 50mg to 100mg
* changed the form of niacin from niacinamide to inositol hexanicotinate
* doubled the vitamin B12 to 500mcg from 250mcg
* changed the form of vitamin B12 to Methylcobalamin
* decreased the calcium from 400mg to 250mg
* changed many of the forms of the minerals to chelates (or citrates in some cases)
* added bromelain for joint and digestion benefits

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Congratulatons. A solid daily staple just got better. Well-rounded, and a great pickup for any and all athletes.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
New OT plus poseidon is going to give me **** tons of Vit-C now lol

purebred

sounds like an awesome product! a multi with a joint health complex and digestive support complex? well-rounded indeed.

and the consumer is guaranteed the increased amounts of nutrients in the updated version are 100% bioavailable?

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
sounds like an awesome product! a multi with a joint health complex and digestive support complex? well-rounded indeed.

and the consumer is guaranteed the increased amounts of nutrients in the updated version are 100% bioavailable?
almost nothing in this world is 100% bio available, but the updated one is much more than the original and most other multis on the market :)

kgballa

Awards
adding a quality extract of cissus to this would be unbeatable imo

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
NO.

Great updates guys, I've been using OT for a while, and you just solidified that for me.

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
thats great, the vitamin E was on of the things i didnt like, now its fixed

will this affect the price too

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Was just looking at my old empty bottle I had kicking around, and will be picking this up in the future for sure. Who knows, maybe we can work out another OT deal like last summer :)

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
we have a quality cissus extract in Blue Gene. its not something you want daily, which is why we opted not to include it in orange triad.
NO.

Great updates guys, I've been using OT for a while, and you just solidified that for me.
thats great, the vitamin E was on of the things i didnt like, now its fixed

will this affect the price too
glad to hear it guys, thanks for the support
Was just looking at my old empty bottle I had kicking around, and will be picking this up in the future for sure. Who knows, maybe we can work out another OT deal like last summer :)
we are game :)

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
NP deal? Count me in, if it's in the next two weeks!

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
I like the changes. But I do have one question. Why change the form of niacin from niacinamide to inositol hexanicotinate? What was the purpose here?

Brad2131

Awards
solid!

I have two bottles of this if anyones needs some. PM me.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am glad they updated the Vitamin D from D2 to D3.

The case against ergocalciferol (vitamin D2) as a vitamin supplement1,2

Lisa A Houghton and Reinhold Vieth

1 From the School of Nutrition and Dietetics, Acadia University, Wolfville, Canada (LAH); the Department of Nutritional Sciences, University of Toronto, Toronto, Canada (RV); and the Mount Sinai Hospital, Toronto, Canada (RV)

Supplemental vitamin D is available in 2 distinct forms: ergocalciferol (vitamin D2) and cholecalciferol (vitamin D3). Pharmacopoeias have officially regarded these 2 forms as equivalent and interchangeable, yet this presumption of equivalence is based on studies of rickets prevention in infants conducted 70 y ago. The emergence of 25-hydroxyvitamin D as a measure of vitamin D status provides an objective, quantitative measure of the biological response to vitamin D administration. As a result, vitamin D3 has proven to be the more potent form of vitamin D in all primate species, including humans. Despite an emerging body of evidence suggesting several plausible explanations for the greater bioefficacy of vitamin D3, the form of vitamin D used in major preparations of prescriptions in North America is vitamin D2. The case that vitamin D2 should no longer be considered equivalent to vitamin D3 is based on differences in their efficacy at raising serum 25-hydroxyvitamin D, diminished binding of vitamin D2 metabolites to vitamin D binding protein in plasma, and a nonphysiologic metabolism and shorter shelf life of vitamin D2. Vitamin D2, or ergocalciferol, should not be regarded as a nutrient suitable for supplementation or fortification.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any one want to comment on this.

lonewolf77

Awards
Why cant you have cissus everyday? I thought it was just a joint aid supplement? At the moment i have the powder everyday. Should i be cycling?

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
Why cant you have cissus everyday? I thought it was just a joint aid supplement? At the moment i have the powder everyday. Should i be cycling?
there are other effects, possibly hormonal so it should be cycled.