2ND GEAR- THE NEWEST ADDITION TO THE AN LINE- PCT DONE RIGHT (AND CHEAP)!!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
2nd GEAR™

[size=+2]2nd Gear™[/size]

INGREDIENTS:

6-BROMODIONE (6-BROMO-ETIOALLOCHAN-4-ENE-3,17-DIONE 50% ALPHA/ 50% BETA)

MILK THISTLE (SILYMARIN)

AVENA SATIVA 10:1

INDOLE-3-CARBINOL

6-BROMODIONE INFORMATION:

Activity: Aromatase Inhibitor

Ki (inhibition constant) Value: 6a-Bromo- 3.4 nM

6b-Bromo- 0.8 nM

Characteristics:

• Halogenated Androgen with Anti-Aromatase Characteristics- bromide added at C-6

• Two isomers, Alpha and Beta

• Alpha Isomer- rapid-acting competitive aromatase inhibitor. Prevents the aromatization of androgens to estrogen, normalizing estrogen while testosterone production returns to normal.

• Beta Isomer- suicide inhibitor of aromatase, meaning that it is irreversible and mechanism-based- the bromodione molecule binds to the aromatase enzyme, but does not release, and is then excreted out of the body

• C-6 "front" side of the androgen molecule allows for binding the aromatase active site- allowing for Active-site-directed inactivation of aromatase by 6-Bromodione

Data:

ADMINISTRATION/DOSAGE:

• For PCT, use 50 mg/day

• Oral administration only

• Can be taken with or without food

• Take for 3-5 weeks post-cycle as part of PCT

• For anabolic purposes, use 100 mg/day

• Can be used in conjunction with other anabolic products or PCT products

EFFECTS:

• Lowered conversion of testosterone to estrogen

• Can increase testosterone levels

• Lowered water retention

• Faster recovery of HPTA post-cycle

• Effective as an aromatase-inhibitor during a cycle

• Effective for increasing testosterone as a stand-alone or in conjunction with non-steroidal anabolics

MILK THISTLE INFORMATION:

CHARACTERISTICS AND EFFECTS:

• Strong anti-oxidant and liver protectant

• Lowers cholesterol

• Increases liver content of GSH (glutathione)

• Glutathione serves to detoxify many compounds in the body

• Also shown to have membrane stabilizing action, and can prevent cellular damage

• Increases ribosomal protein synthesis

• Stimulates the formation and growth of new hepatocytes

DOSAGE:

• Dosage per day: 200-600 mg

AVENA SATIVA INFORMATION:

CHARCTERISTICS AND EFFECTS

• Shown to bind and eliminate SHBG (steroid hormone binding globulin)

• SHBG binds free testosterone, making it inactive and unusable

• Increases free testosterone levels

• Lowers cholesterol and can normalize LDL/HDL levels

• Enhances libido

DOSAGE:

• Dosage per day: 100-300 mg

INDOLE-3-CARBINOL INFORMATION:

• Shown to be an effective anti-estrogenic agent

• Derived from cruciferous vegetables

• Powerful anti-oxidant and cellular membrane-protectant

• Protects DNA structure

• Indole-3-carbinol increases the ratio of 2-hydroxyestrone to 16 alpha-hydroxyestrone and inhibits the 4-hydroxylation of estradiol

DOSAGE:

• Dosage per day: 100-200 mg

POST CYCLE: TIPS TO MAXIMIZE RECOVERY, KEEPING GAINS AND GROWTH

2nd GEAR™, 1 per day

• Aromatase Inhibitor

• Increases free testosterone

• Liver protectant

• Normalizes cholesterol

BIO-MEND™ and COMPLETE BALANCE™ as directed on labels

• Prevent calcium leakage from Sarcoplasmic Reticulum

• Helps to maintain cell membrane integrity

• Helps to maintain healthy HDL/LDL levels

• Helps to protect mRNA and DNA

• Helps to keep adequate nutrient profile

OMEGA ESSENTIALS™ as directed on label

• Increases cell membrane strength

• Helps establish/maintain healthy lipid profiles

• Increases insulin sensitivity

DRIVE™ as directed on label

• Increases Cyclic AMP (cAMP) which in turn can have stimulatory effects on spermatogenesis

• Increases thyroid output

• Increases calcium uptake and decreases calcium leakage from sarcoplasmic reticulum (SR) increased calcium storage in SR helps to mediate a non-hormonal anabolic response

IGF-2® as directed on label

• Increases GH output

STUDIES/CLINICAL INFORMATION:

Mitsuteru Numazawa, Wakako Handa and Keiko Yamada, “Synthesis and Biochemical Properties of 6-Bromoandrostenedione Derivatives with a 2,2-Dimethyl or 2-Methyl Group as Aromatase Inhibitors”, Biol. Pharm. Bull., Vol. 27, 1878-1882 (2004) .

Covey D. F., “Steroid Biosynthesis Inhibitors: Pharmaceutical and Agrochemical Aspects,” Chap. 12, eds. by Berg D., Plemel M., Ellis Horwood Ltd., Chichester, 1988, pp. 534—571.

Oh S. S., Robinson C. H., Mechanism of human placental aromatase: a new active site model. J. Steroid Biochem. Mol. Biol., 44, 389—397 (1993).

Osawa Y, Osawa Y, Coon MJ. Stereochemistry of the functional group determines the mechanism of aromatase inhibition by 6-bromoandrostenedione. Endocrinology. 1987 Sep;121(3):1010-6.

Numazawa M, Yamada K. Reaction of androst-5-en-17-one with hypobromous acid and its use for synthesis of 19-oxygenated 5-ene and 4-en-6-one steroids. Steroids. 1998 Feb;63(2):62-9.

Klein H, Bartsch W, Niemand A, Stürenburg HJ, Voigt KD. Inhibition of human placental aromatase in a perfusion model. Comparison with kinetic, cell-free experiments. J Steroid Biochem. 1988 Feb;29(2):161-9.

Tan L, Rousseau P. The aromatase active site: the C-6 "front" side of the androgen molecule is required for binding. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 1987 Sep 30;147(3):1259-67.

Numazawa M, Yoshimura A, Oshibe M. Enzymic aromatization of 6-alkyl-substituted androgens, potent competitive and mechanism-based inhibitors of aromatase. Biochem J. 1998 Jan 1;329 ( Pt 1):151-6.

Bradlow HL, et al. 2- Hydroxyextrone: the “good” estrogen, J Endocrinol 1996; 150: S259-S265.

Ho GH, et al. Using 2/16 alpha hydroxyestrone ratio: correlation with serum insulin-like growth factor binding protein 3 and a potential biomarker of breast cancer risk. Ann Acad Med Singapore 1998; 27: 294-299.

Kali MA, Vang O, Klausen J. Effects of dietary broccoli on human drug metabolizing activity. Cancer Letters 1997; 114: 169-170, and Effects of dietary broccoli on human vivo drug metabolizing enzymes. Carcinogenesis 1996; 17: 793-799.

Bradlow HL et al. Indole-3-carbinol: A novel approach to breast cancer prevention. Ann NY Acad Sci 1996; 768: 180-200.

Jellinck PH et al. Ah receptor binding properties of indole carbinols and induction of hepatic estradiol hydroxylation. Biochem Pharmacol 1993; 45:1129-1136.

Lawrence, Valerie MD, MSc et al. (2000). "Milk Thistle: Effects on Liver Disease and Cirrhosis and Clinical Adverse Effects". AHRQ Publication No. 01-E025.

Angulo P, Patel T, Jorgensen RA, Therneau TM, Lindor KD (2001). "Silymarin in the treatment of patients with primary biliary cirrhosis with a suboptimal response to ursodeoxycholic acid". Hepatology. 2001 Feb;33(2):483-4. 32: 897.

Grubbs CJ et al, Chemo-prevention of chemically induced mammary carcinogenesis by indole-3-carbinol, Anticancer Research 1995; 15: 709-716.

.American Botanical Council (2007). "Intravenous Milk Thistle Compound Used to Save Victims of Poisonous Mushrooms". HerbalGram (74): 16.

Lieber CS, Leo MA, Cao Q, Ren C, DeCarli LM. (2003). "Silymarin retards the progression of alcohol-induced hepatic fibrosis in baboons". Journal of Clinical Gastroenterology. 2003 Oct;37(4):336-9..

National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine. General information on milk thistle

Rambaldi A, Jacobs BP, Iaquinto G, Gluud C (2005). "Milk thistle for alcoholic and/or hepatitis B or C liver diseases--a systematic cochrane hepato-biliary group review with meta-analyses of randomized clinical trials". Am. J. Gastroenterol. 100 (11): 2583–91.

Sur R, Nigam A, Grote D, Liebel F, Avenanthramides, polyphenols from oats, exhibit anti-inflammatory and anti-itch activity. Arch Dermatol Res. 2008 Nov;300(10):569-74. Epub 2008 May 7

Guo W, Wise ML, Collins FW, Meydani M. Avenanthramides, polyphenols from oats, inhibit IL-1beta-induced NF-kappaB activation in endothelial cells. Free Radic Biol Med. 2008 Feb 1;44(3):415-29. Epub 2007 Oct

Schöttner M, Gansser D, Spiteller G.Interaction of lignans with human sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG). Z Naturforsch [C]. 1997 Nov-Dec;52(11-12):834-43.

Schöttner M, Spiteller G, Gansser D. Lignans interfering with 5 alpha-dihydrotestosterone binding to human sex hormone-binding globulin. J Nat Prod. 1998 Jan;61(1):119-21.

Adlercreutz H, Höckerstedt K, Bannwart C, Bloigu S, Hämäläinen E, Fotsis T, Ollus A. Effect of dietary components, including lignans and phytoestrogens, on enterohepatic circulation and liver metabolism of estrogens and on sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG). J Steroid Biochem. 1987;27(4-6):1135-44.

WARNING: This product is only intended to be consumed by healthy adult males 21 years of age or older. Not for use by women. Before using this product, consult with your physician if you are using any prescription or over the counter medicine or if you are unaware of your current medical condition. Do not use this product if you have any pre-existing medical condition including but not limited to: high or low blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia, high cholesterol, stroke, heart, liver, kidney or thyroid disease, seizure disorder, psychiatric disease, diabetes, difficulty urinating due to prostate enlargement or if you are taking and MAO-B inhibitor or any other medication. Discontinue use and consult your health care professional if you experience any adverse reaction to this product. Possible androgenic side effects including but not limited to acne, increased risk of male pattern baldness and gynecomastia (males), may occur. Do not consume alcohol while taking this product. Do not exceed recommended serving. Store in a cool, dry place with lid tightly closed. Do not use if inner safety seal is broken or missing. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Note: This product may contain ingredients which are banned by some athletic or government associations (including military).

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Of course it is...it's like having a huge portion of your favorite dinner...but what about DESSERT?

Every PH should be followed by a PCT, and we didn't trust just any alleged "PCT Product" to suffice. You need one that WORKS AS HARD AS "The ONE" WILL!!!

After The One...shift on to [size=+2]2nd GEAR?!!![/size]

Feast your eyes on the details:

Maverick60

Awards
  • Established
It looks like it says 60mg per cap on the label, but up top it says to take 50mg per dose. Is that a typo or am Im seeing the label wrong?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
that info on dosages at the top is per ingredient :) per cap I believe is 600mg

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i was wondering about the dosage as well...in the beginning of ur post it states to take 50-100mgs of 6-bromo per day...but u never tell us how much is in each cap...

Also im pretty excited to be able to test out BOTH isomers of 6-bromo...ones suppose to be steroidal at high dosages but i forgot which one...

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah i was wondering about the dosage as well...in the beginning of ur post it states to take 50-100mgs of 6-bromo per day...but u never tell us how much is in each cap...

Also im pretty excited to be able to test out BOTH isomers of 6-bromo...ones suppose to be steroidal at high dosages but i forgot which one...
50 MG of 6-Bromo per capsule :) There are two isomers- alpha and beta- beta is a fairly strong (Ki value of 0.8) suicide inhibitor of aromatase, while the alpha isomer can compete antagonistically with estrogen for receptor sites. Alpha does have a very weak androgenic quality (about a 14% androgenic conversion)- but due to the fact that all compounds with some type of structural attachment at the 6th carbon are all poor binders of the AR (but strongly bind to the aromatase enzyme)- at low daily doses (50-100 mg) you don't have much to worry about....once you get up into the higher range (250-400 mg/day) prolly a different ball game........the AI effect at lower doses will cause a nice non-suppressive boost of test on its own- 6-bro is really good in this aspect....

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
How much will it be?

badfish51581

badfish51581

Awards
  • Established
AVENA SATIVA INFORMATION:

• Shown to bind and eliminate SHBG (steroid hormone binding globulin)
• SHBG binds free testosterone, making it inactive and unusable
• Increases free testosterone levels
• Lowers cholesterol and can normalize LDL/HDL levels
• Enhances libido

DOSAGE:

• Dosage per day: 100-300 mg
Why Avena Sativa and not 3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran? Just the effect of fiber on lipids?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will you sell a stack of "The ONE" + "2nd GEAR"
I imagine if theres enough demand for it. We had lots of demand for a larger size Drive bottle, and Overdrive was born

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will you sell a stack of "The ONE" + "2nd GEAR"
I think he said he was undecided, so "Stay Tuned" :D

I must admit, The One + 2nd Gear looks to be an amazing combo, and I'm quite impressed with what I've seen so far. Also great marketing with the name . I'll probably pick up one or two with the presale, and if I get wet-feet down the road it should resell pretty easily :)

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think he said he was undecided, so "Stay Tuned" :D

I must admit, The One + 2nd Gear looks to be an amazing combo, and I'm quite impressed with what I've seen so far. Also great marketing with the name . I'll probably pick up one or two with the presale, and if I get wet-feet down the road it should resell pretty easily :)
sweet- I am pretty sure you won't want to sell it- trust me on this one :)

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
HA. i get the name now. its the 2nd after your gear :)

Heracles25

Heracles25

Awards
Can we expect this release about the same time as the One or sooner?

Sick porducts...digging the labels too.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
About time somebody made a product like this i'm impressed and definitely going to give this a shot, i'd like to use it as a natural anabolic.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
great job guys, really covered all the bases. would love to see a price on a combo

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
Gimme a combo...Gimme a combo....man you gotta offer this stack pre-sale. And its easy on the pocket book? Cool Beans

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Saving the nettle for something else, LOL ;)
mmm interesting i can't wait! The new non hormonals are more interesting to me atm so i can't wait!

I like this and the idea of how you are setting up a good pct in your brands own products. Makes it easier for those looking to run a cycle in my opinion. I saw this 6-bromo product coming though and continue rolling out the good stuff :D

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HA. i get the name now. its the 2nd after your gear :)
:pat:

no fair the title says cheap you always keep us waiting LOL I'm trying not to break into my stash just waiting for the One to come out
Price range for 2nd GEAR will be $22.99-$25.99.

Can we expect this release about the same time as the One or sooner?

Sick porducts...digging the labels too.
Release/launch date is February 11th.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
50 MG of 6-Bromo per capsule :) There are two isomers- alpha and beta- beta is a fairly strong (Ki value of 0.8) suicide inhibitor of aromatase, while the alpha isomer can compete antagonistically with estrogen for receptor sites. Alpha does have a very weak androgenic quality (about a 14% androgenic conversion)- but due to the fact that all compounds with some type of structural attachment at the 6th carbon are all poor binders of the AR (but strongly bind to the aromatase enzyme)- at low daily doses (50-100 mg) you don't have much to worry about....once you get up into the higher range (250-400 mg/day) prolly a different ball game........the AI effect at lower doses will cause a nice non-suppressive boost of test on its own- 6-bro is really good in this aspect....
May I ask where have you found that conversion rate value?

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
sounds awesome...i might to double dose this and testobolanV2 for a nice 8 weeker...:bigeyes:i love trying new products

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
ahhh, really setting a trend with recent products and price effectivness is a plus...very interested in seeing post results ... when are loggers due up?

I know outside and Easy have commented but waiting for something a bit more indepth.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
ummm wtf happened to my post?

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
I hate to be "mr. pee in your wheaties, " but I gotta ask: how it will stack up against ALRI's Restore?
To date that product sets the bar for an "all on 1 pct product."

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
I not to long ago heard that "restore" had some "extra-compounds" in it that were not advertised in the bottle. It was something I read around here, so don't quote me on that, but that would make it kinda hard to "beat".

Yes. I love "".

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Oh Crap there goes more of my money!

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
... Alpha does have a very weak androgenic quality (about a 14% androgenic conversion) ...
Will you please clarify what exactly 'androgenic conversion' means, and also validate your statement with a reference or explanation, that either isomer possesses an 'androgenic quality'?

donorrell

donorrell

Board Sponsor
Awards
Will you please clarify what exactly 'androgenic conversion' means, and also validate your statement with a reference or explanation, that either isomer possesses an 'androgenic quality'?
RMS has been in production all day and will answer the last few lingering questions shortly.

As for the exact mgs on the other ingredients, I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you. Gotta keep a few secrets, albeit not many. Sorry.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
will the mgs be listed for the other ingredients?
Supplement Facts:
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings per container: 30
Amount per serving:……………………………………âl¦…………… ……. 600 mg

Proprietary AN PCT Anaplex TM 550mg
Milk Thistle*
Avena Sativa 10:1*
I3-C6*

6-Bromodione*………………………………………………… ……………. 50 mg

Inactive Ingredients: Maltodextrin M150,Gelatin, Titanium Dioxide, FD&C Blue # 1, FD&C Red # 3

* Daily value not established

From Dirk

1. Did not come from Vida- basing it on refs. related to existing compounds that I do have (6-alpha chloro and flouro)- so it is extrapolated from data that I possess.

2. boosting testosterone reference comes from its activity as an aromatase inhibitor- most AIs boost free testosterone- there are about a billion studies confirming this.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
it was an extrapolation from existing data that I do have- there are some studies/info from similar substances (6-alpha/beta fluoro and chloro)- bromo is a halogenated androgen of similar characteristics to these compounds- I was basing it off of this- we are using a 50/50 alpha/beta racemic mix in the the product- 6-bromo honestly has very little information as far as published data.....

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Launch Update

Hey All,

I want to give you an update on the launch:

One of the reagents used in the manufacturing process of The One failed QC, so we needed to order new. The new batch was pre-tested before shipping and is in transit now.

The good news: :) We 100% guarantee The One will be the best, strongest and highest quality PH money can buy at any price.

The bad news: :( It will take 1-2 weeks longer than originally projected. Our new target launch date is now February 25th, and barring some cosmic or biblical event, we're very confident in that date.

As it goes with most things in life, those things that are worth having are worth the wait.

Thanks for your ongoing support!

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Patiently waiting the release of 2nd Gear. I think I may use that for my PCT of X-Mass!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Hey All,

I want to give you an update on the launch:

One of the reagents used in the manufacturing process of The One failed QC, so we needed to order new. The new batch was pre-tested before shipping and is in transit now.

The good news: :) We 100% guarantee The One will be the best, strongest and highest quality PH money can buy at any price.

The bad news: :( It will take 1-2 weeks longer than originally projected. Our new target launch date is now February 25th, and barring some cosmic or biblical event, we're very confident in that date.

As it goes with most things in life, those things that are worth having are worth the wait.

Thanks for your ongoing support!

Unacceptable... I no longer want this :p

badfish21981

badfish21981

Awards
aaaaaagggggggghhhhhhhh nooooooooooooooo oh well at least I get to hold onto my money a little longer then.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm Dirk, seems to be a lot of demand for the combo pack across the threads...