Now Sustain Alpha more effective and affordable than ever!

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Fellow AM Members,

I’d like to announce the latest improvements to our topical products Sustain Alpha, Dermacrine, and DermaTherm.

The highly effective Testosterone booster Sustain Alpha has been enhanced with 15% more 7,8-Benzoflavone.

Now, each 6 pump application of Sustain Alpha includes -
Resveratrol (99%) – 162 mg
7,8-Benzoflavone (99%) – 108 mg
Aromatic oil blend - 21 mg
Since production has been scaled up we have been able to reduce our prices!

Now, Sustain Alpha, Dermacrine, and DermaTherm have been reduced to only $49.95!
[from a previous $59.95]

Plus, all topicals are now included with our new travel friendly and leak proof piston pump bottles. No more extra pumps! [These bottles will also allow for more accurate dosing.]

Additionally, our topical products are now more effective and better absorbed than ever with our new 5.0 formula.

5.0 Benefits – (In addition to the 4.0 formula benefits)

New high purity solvents [ethoxy diglycol, dimethyl isosorbide] improve freeze/thaw stability, so now the active ingredients can stay dissolved without “crashing” and becoming “gritty and sandy” after shipping in cold temperatures. In addition to improving stability, these new solvents also enhance delivery across the skin, making the 5.0 formula the most effective formula yet.
Please feel free to post any questions or concerns you may have.

Thank you.

Eric Potratz
President & Founder

Questions?

Phone – 1-800-568-2924
Email - [email protected]
Visit - Primordial Performance

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Sustain Alpha is awesome stuff. I'm not sure I've ever felt as good as when I was on it.

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
ooooh, that bottle looks more convenient.

I like the aluminium bottles, but the pump is such a pain in the arse when you have to chuck it in your bag. The spray top is fine for travelling mind but i hate using it for application..... so either way i lose lol.

Will look forward to trying the new formula once my current stash runs out.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Man this stuff looks sweet! I might actually have to get some now!

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
How long does a single bottle of sustain alpha last and how does it compare to say mass FX? Ive never tryed anything like it before and was wondering about possible sides and how exactly it is applied and used...Thanks guys

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How long does a single bottle of sustain alpha last and how does it compare to say mass FX? Ive never tryed anything like it before and was wondering about possible sides and how exactly it is applied and used...Thanks guys
It would last about a month at the 5 on, 2 day off protocol. (6 pumps per day)

One side-effect from Sustain Alpha is annoying erections that may wake you up in the middle if the night.

Seriously though, the only side-effect weve ever had reported is about 1-2% of our customers who say the Sustain makes their skin itchy [light rash]. However this only seems to happen in very dry or humid climates.

-Eric

sarcazmo

Awards
One side-effect from Sustain Alpha is annoying erections that may wake you up in the middle if the night.

-Eric[/QUOTE]

He's right about that! And they're not just at night. Strong Morning Wood ( as in "Geez, is thing ever gonna go down? I gotta pee." ). Also, random, persistent wood throught the day.

My recommendation: be sure to wear shirts which do not need to be tucked in.

srczm

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
He's right about that! And they're not just at night. Strong Morning Wood ( as in "Geez, is thing ever gonna go down? I gotta pee." ). Also, random, persistent wood throught the day.

My recommendation: be sure to wear shirts which do not need to be tucked in.

srczm
lol...

-Eric

rabican

rabican

Awards
  • Established
Plus the new bottle can easily be passed off as shaving cream vs the old one which would provoke questioning from others -.-

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
wow sounds good. how are the results with sustain alpha?

small_guy

Awards
  • Established
It would last about a month at the 5 on, 2 day off protocol. (6 pumps per day)

Seriously though, the only side-effect weve ever had reported is about 1-2% of our customers who say the Sustain makes their skin itchy [light rash]. However this only seems to happen in very dry or humid climates.

-Eric
So it is better to dose 5 on, 2 off or ed?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So it is better to dose 5 on, 2 off or ed?
Yes, this is the new dosing protocol for maximum effectiveness long-term.

The phase shift allows the GnRH receptors and leydig cells to re-sensitize during the “off” period, so they can produce a stronger surge during the “on” period.

-Eric

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can also get this great Pp stack for a reasonable price:

:thumbsup:​

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
could this be used on my off days on an epi pulse instead of mass fx?

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
dammit i just grabbed a bottle of the older stuff

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
could this be used on my off days on an epi pulse instead of mass fx?
Yes.

Sustain Alpha is being used during cycles to help avoid total suppression. For the on-cycle protocol you would use it 3 days on, 3 days off... At the minimum we recommend 2 days on, 5 days off.

Then for PCT you switch to 5 days on, 2 days off.

I'll be posting a new Sustain FAQ soon.

-Eric

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes.

Sustain Alpha is being used during cycles to help avoid total suppression. For the on-cycle protocol you would use it 3 days on, 3 days off... At the minimum we recommend 2 days on, 5 days off.

-Eric
Without a doubt that will be part of my next cycle's protocol.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
i was planning on doing a low dose EOD pulse of epistane for four weeks for my first time. I had originally planned on taking mass fx on my off days and then two weeks of it into PCT. Your product looks real good though and i guess its a better test booster than mass FX.

If i try sustain alpha could i do it on my off days only or do i have to do it 3 on, 3 off or 5 on and 2 off? I was planning on running restore for my entire cycle and then doing PCS for four weeks and using the remaining sustain alpha (2 weeks- 5 on 2 off). How does that all sound? I dont really plan on going over 30mg or taking a ton of support supps...

rabican

rabican

Awards
  • Established
has the dosing changed for pct? it used to be ~5 pumps daily...?

at this protocol it would last ~4 weeks.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
i would also be using the same bottle on my off days...so that two of the four weeks

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
just got my dermacrine yesterday....new pump seems much better!

glg

glg

Awards
  • Established
As I've posted the 4.0 sample I tried made me break out in severe welts all over my legs (scratched 'til I drew blood during my sleep). Would anything in the new formula help prevent this?

I know I seemed to be the only one this happened to and you suggeted that it was my dry climate (Denver) or some other external factor. I hadn't made any external changes (soaps or other supps etc.) so I believe it was someting in the product. It was a sample so no big loss and it did seem to help with libido and fullness in the testicle sack etc (was/am coming off a prolonged TRT (no choice the DR won't let me get into the upper ranges, insists on middle of the road values).

So I liked alpha but it didn't like me.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've heard Eric mention applying a moisturizer after the topical a bit later on to prevent drying out; but that might be more for 1T/Dermacrine. You can give that a try though, moisturizing is always a good call!

There is a very small %age of people that are actually allergic to the ingredients themselves, although very small.

glg

glg

Awards
  • Established
yeah he mentioned trying a moisturizing agent but it really is more like an allergic reaction vs dry slin (Really major welts, red rash, extreme itching etc) so I haven't tried to apply then do skin cream after. I'll probably do it in a week or so but needed to let all the welts and scars from scratching heal first them try it on a day I don't have to go to work. It's a realb!@#$ to work on the phones/computer when your whacked out on Benadryl to contol the rash but still trying to use both hands scratching your legs and scrotum (not to mention the looks I got...LOL)

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i was planning on doing a low dose EOD pulse of epistane for four weeks for my first time. I had originally planned on taking mass fx on my off days and then two weeks of it into PCT. Your product looks real good though and i guess its a better test booster than mass FX.

If i try sustain alpha could i do it on my off days only or do i have to do it 3 on, 3 off or 5 on and 2 off? I was planning on running restore for my entire cycle and then doing PCS for four weeks and using the remaining sustain alpha (2 weeks- 5 on 2 off). How does that all sound? I dont really plan on going over 30mg or taking a ton of support supps...
It sounds like you should just save the Sustain for after the epi pulse. It shouldn’t be very suppressive anyway, especially if you are only pulsing for 4 weeks.

-Eric

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
has the dosing changed for pct? it used to be ~5 pumps daily...?

at this protocol it would last ~4 weeks.
Its 6 pumps for 5 days on, 2 days off for regular use. [Most guys are doing 3 days on, 3 days off for the on-cycle protocol]

Ill be posting a Sustain FAQ soon...

-Eric

rabican

rabican

Awards
  • Established
Its 6 pumps for 5 days on, 2 days off for regular use. [Most guys are doing 3 days on, 3 days off for the on-cycle protocol]

Ill be posting a Sustain FAQ soon...

-Eric
at this protocol will a bottle last 4 weeks?
should the "2 days off" be lift days or rest days or does it not matter...the weekend comes to mind.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
As I've posted the 4.0 sample I tried made me break out in severe welts all over my legs (scratched 'til I drew blood during my sleep). Would anything in the new formula help prevent this?

I know I seemed to be the only one this happened to and you suggeted that it was my dry climate (Denver) or some other external factor. I hadn't made any external changes (soaps or other supps etc.) so I believe it was someting in the product. It was a sample so no big loss and it did seem to help with libido and fullness in the testicle sack etc (was/am coming off a prolonged TRT (no choice the DR won't let me get into the upper ranges, insists on middle of the road values).

So I liked alpha but it didn't like me.
Some of the active ingredients [resveratrol and benzoflavone] can reside on the skin and cause a bit of dryness, especially if your climate is dry. If you can keep the skin moisturized with a non-fragrant lotion [or skin oil] this should prevent the “itchy dryness” and solve the problem. [obviously itching is only going to worsen the problem]

We’ve been considering the releasing our own lotion for guys to use for this purpose… but its only about 1-2 people out of every 100 that have this problem.

-Eric

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
at this protocol will a bottle last 4 weeks?
should the "2 days off" be lift days or rest days or does it not matter...the weekend comes to mind.
It wouldnt matter if you are lifting on those days or not.

Yes, the bottle would last about a month with this protocol.

-Eric

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yeah he mentioned trying a moisturizing agent but it really is more like an allergic reaction vs dry slin (Really major welts, red rash, extreme itching etc) so I haven't tried to apply then do skin cream after. I'll probably do it in a week or so but needed to let all the welts and scars from scratching heal first them try it on a day I don't have to go to work. It's a realb!@#$ to work on the phones/computer when your whacked out on Benadryl to contol the rash but still trying to use both hands scratching your legs and scrotum (not to mention the looks I got...LOL)
Would you say the majority of the redness and welts came from the itching?

As in, if there was no itching you wouldn’t have such an issue?

-Eric

glg

glg

Awards
  • Established
Would you say the majority of the redness and welts came from the itching?

As in, if there was no itching you wouldn’t have such an issue?

-Eric

No the welts and rash are very extreme and the itching comes as a result not the other way around. I'll start to feel the itching and when I check I have the rash & welts.

That's why I think it might be an allergic reaction vs. a dry skin issue but I'm going to spend a couple of days putting some lotion on my legs and the try the Alpha followed by lotion to see if that changes things. just need to wait 'til I have a couple of days off so I don't scratch so much at work.

Like I said I did notice positive results before this started and it wasn't from day 1 of trying it started a week or so into the usage. I was only doing 3 pumps every other day or so in order to try it and make it last a little longer before I actually purchased a full bottle.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I got 2 bottles on my way. Can't wait. Should be fun :D

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking about ordering up the stack with dermacrine, sustain-alpha, and 2 PT.

Anyone run this before?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking about ordering up the stack with dermacrine, sustain-alpha, and 2 PT.

Anyone run this before?
Here is recent log on a 1-T phyto-test stack –

I’ll have to find some for the Dermacrine stack..

-Eric

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
dont u have to spend 200 to get the 30 percent off?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes.

-Eric
how effective is this in increasing testicular size?

also can it be dosed during the washout period following a test injection? (instead of hCG) in an 2on 1 off 2 on 2 off manner? up until the SERM starts?

how does it compare to hCG interms of recovery and testicular size and ITT?

sarcazmo

Awards
how effective is this in increasing testicular size?

also can it be dosed during the washout period following a test injection? (instead of hCG) in an 2on 1 off 2 on 2 off manner? up until the SERM starts?

how does it compare to hCG interms of recovery and testicular size and ITT?

Of course YMMV, but I've used low-dose HCG ( 250mg 2x/wk ) during TRT ( pellets ) and the HCG never did much as far as increasing ball size. However, in the past three months, I've done a cycle of Sustain Alpha ( last month or so before latest pellet implant ) and Dermacrine ( in use since pellet implant ) and BOTH seem to increase the size of the ol' nut sack. I'm currently doing the 3-on/3-off protocol, applying 1 pump to each arm and one pump to the scrotum in the AM, one pump to the scrotum in the afternoon and again just before bed. In addition to really strong morning wood ( as in, get up walk around, make coffee, brush my teeth, etc. before I'm finally able to piss ), I consistently get what I call "Dr Pepper Wood" ( i.e, 10, 2 & 4 ). Yeah, this stuff is THE BOMB!

srczm

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thanks for the responce,

now if i apply the sustain to my ballsack (as you said)

and my girlfriend likes to yanno........ would it get into her blood stream from gedtting in her mouth? and how would it effect her.

sarcazmo

Awards
thanks for the responce,

now if i apply the sustain to my ballsack (as you said)

and my girlfriend likes to yanno........ would it get into her blood stream from gedtting in her mouth? and how would it effect her.
Can't say as I'm lucky enough to be in that situation, but it does take awhile to dry thoroughly. Even once it's dry though, I doubt all of the topical will have been absorbed; just a guess on my part. I mean, it smells ok when it's applied, but I doubt that it tastes very good and it might contain some inerts that you don't want to ingest. Hopefully Eric has more info on this. To be on the safe side, I'd recommend washing your junk pretty thoroughly before having "tea time" with the young lady.

srczm

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
haha yeah good question, i was thinking the same thing but afraid to ask. How would u dose sustain alpha on an EOD pulse of epi? I wanna take it as a test booster on my off days along with taking an AI everyday