best supp. for huge bulk?

redrocket399

Awards
  • Established
Hi everyone, well i began my bulk about a month and a half aho and gained 12lbs. i used USP's stack(Prime, AP, Powerfull), but now i seemed to have stopped growing, like hitting a plateau... my question is should i stick to the same stack or should i take something different such as MassFx with Hyperdrol X2, or Get Diesel supps to break the plateau and get bigger?

Thanks guys, greatly appreciated

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
Intake more food in your diet....

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Intake more food in your diet....
What he said. OR do the exact opposite for a few days. Go on a mini-cut or carb cycle for a few days then increase the calories again.

Or if you've been lifting for somewhere between 6 and 10 weeks straight, you could just take off a few extra days or a whole week. Never underestimate the power of full rest and recuperation. In the end it could make the biggest difference of all.

redrocket399

Awards
  • Established
What he said. OR do the exact opposite for a few days. Go on a mini-cut or carb cycle for a few days then increase the calories again.

Or if you've been lifting for somewhere between 6 and 10 weeks straight, you could just take off a few extra days or a whole week. Never underestimate the power of full rest and recuperation. In the end it could make the biggest difference of all.
Wow! now thats something i havent done... Ive actually been going at it without an off day... but i never feel like a need it, is it that important?

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Sometimes a couple days or week off actually help,.. when I take a week off(every 8-12 weeks), I come back looking bigger, and being stronger!!!

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Wow! now thats something i havent done... Ive actually been going at it without an off day... but i never feel like a need it, is it that important?
Oh yeah definitely. After a few days you may start to feel a little lazy and like you're getting fat but I have been taking a whole week off every 8 weeks for the past few months of 8 week bouts. Just as important as it is to be mentally focused on getting to the gym, I think it takes the same kind of mental focus to keep yourself from going to the gym during that week off...no matter how you think you feel at the time (ie lazy, fat, or whatever).

For me, by the time the 6th, 7th, and definitely 8th week come around I am sore as hell all the time and the workouts start to lose luster. I take the week off, still eat well, but don't kill myself over eating super structured. I come back to gym and I am bigger (rest + food = growth; if prior stimulus was present) and I am usually stronger or at least just as strong (as long as I kept eating enough during my off week).

The supps are entirely up to you...

redrocket399

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah definitely. After a few days you may start to feel a little lazy and like you're getting fat but I have been taking a whole week off every 8 weeks for the past few months of 8 week bouts. Just as important as it is to be mentally focused on getting to the gym, I think it takes the same kind of mental focus to keep yourself from going to the gym during that week off...no matter how you think you feel at the time (ie lazy, fat, or whatever).

For me, by the time the 6th, 7th, and definitely 8th week come around I am sore as hell all the time and the workouts start to lose luster. I take the week off, still eat well, but don't kill myself over eating super structured. I come back to gym and I am bigger (rest + food = growth; if prior stimulus was present) and I am usually stronger or at least just as strong (as long as I kept eating enough during my off week).

The supps are entirely up to you...
Thanks for the great advice man! i will definitely be doing that!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would say take a week off. I had to this summer after getting some jaw surgery and when I hit the gym again I just exploded. Google "deloading" .

I also started training again with GVT and the TNT stack, and saw some amazing gains. I would suggest high-dosing a divanil compound, we have a NP brand Divanex (120 capsules) By: NutraPlanet , 5 caps/day spread evenly would be an awesome time.

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
Yes! It is very important for growth. Your muscles need time to heal and repair themselves. I always take 1 week off after 8 weeks of consecutive training.