Anyone take any supps when going out instead of drinking?

eRICH

Awards
I saw a thread on this awhile ago but can't seem to find it. Does anyone have any legal supps they take instead of drinking when going out? Maybe a dumb question but I've recently decided to stop drinking and was just curious if there's anything legal that takes the edge off.

Thanks bros

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
codeine chased down with chamomile tea.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
cool thread - Ive always wondered the same. Isnt NP comng out with a Bliss like product!?!?! ;)

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like to take a few caps of Phenibut XT before I go out. This way I can only have 1-2 beers and feel great.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
depends on if you like to be relaxed or stimulated

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You could take a STRANGE shot from RPN.

eRICH

Awards
Looking for relaxed. Think i'm going to try some Kava paste

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Strange has Kava in it, along w/ some other interesting stuff. Look under the RPN forum.

sp447

sp447

Awards
  • Established
These are times when I wish Renew G was still around.....

or the Original Bliss Shots

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Ready 4 War. Closest thing to popping an E ive ever done.........hence why i start the day with two :)

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I saw a thread on this awhile ago but can't seem to find it. Does anyone have any legal supps they take instead of drinking when going out? Maybe a dumb question but I've recently decided to stop drinking and was just curious if there's anything legal that takes the edge off.

Thanks bros
Bacopa- good extract (like 40% or higher)- dose it about 750-1200 mg- makes you real relaxed.....

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
a high dose of PEA + hordenine is fun...not relaxing either though

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
a high dose of PEA + hordenine is fun...not relaxing either though
this thread is awesome!

1g PEA + 50mg of Geranimine = :lol:

or you could simply pop a few preWOs: RPM, ZAP, Y-RD :head:

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
hydroxycut, was what i took a while ago

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
this thread is awesome!

1g PEA + 50mg of Geranimine = :lol:
I'll have to give that a shot...I've got some bulk 1,3-dimethylamylamine around here and a lot of PEA. Never tried them together before..could maybe even through in some sulbutiamine for some extra fun lol..I think some phenibut would have to be on hand though just in case :D

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You are going to look like that dude in "Fear and Loathing" during the Adrenochrome scene :D

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i dont know pretty much all drugs have side effects. Everything in moderation.Alcohol is not good to take on cycle, during a normal lifestyle drinking can actually be healthy, drinking does effect muscle growth but only while the alcohol is in effect. Phenibut would probally most similar to alcohol though. As they are both gaba related compounds.

eRICH

Awards
I wanted to follow up on this thread in case anyone is interested. I picked up 84% extract kava paste
Nutraplanet geranamine 60mg/cap
And some phenibut xt

tried the Kava-for me it sucked. Got it from a reputable source. The effects to me were minor but uncomfortable. I got a headache and didn't enjoy it.

Just dropped 1 60mg geranamine cap an hour ago. I'm really enjoying it. Very very clean energy. I would describe it more as an extremely focused feeling. No ephedra like jitters. I basically feel hyper stimulated and have somewhat of a tingly sensation throughout my body. So far a very cool feeling. Very powerful euphoric feeling. Think this is a winner

I will try the phenibut tonight and report back my finding.

Any more suggestion would be appreciated.:djparty:

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wanted to follow up on this thread in case anyone is interested. I picked up 84% extract kava paste
Nutraplanet geranamine 60mg/cap
And some phenibut xt

tried the Kava-for me it sucked. Got it from a reputable source. The effects to me were minor but uncomfortable. I got a headache and didn't enjoy it.

Just dropped 1 60mg geranamine cap an hour ago. I'm really enjoying it. Very very clean energy. I would describe it more as an extremely focused feeling. No ephedra like jitters. I basically feel hyper stimulated and have somewhat of a tingly sensation throughout my body. So far a very cool feeling. Very powerful euphoric feeling. Think this is a winner

I will try the phenibut tonight and report back my finding.

Any more suggestion would be appreciated.:djparty:
Good to hear. Definitely let us know how you like the Phenibut XT.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
man, this might sound crazy, u can combine the germanine and phenibut for a "speedball effect". An upper and downer stacked together. I havent tried this though. But it would be interesting to see howd that go for you.

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
Ok, this thread is right up my alley. Ive tried about a zillion different combo's with about every 'legal alternative' and focus enhancers on the market. I think the best I've ever used is Kratom15x(1g-3gs max anyone should do imho)(not intended for human consumption). Kratom mimics the actions of an opiate and with higher dosages, you can expect a euphoric, talkative, type of energy you get from opiates but without the drowsiness. Kratom also forms bulk similar to pysllium seed husks, so instead of getting constipated, you get more regular. Also, it kills pain as well. It you feel that it gets you a little speedy, then Id add in some kanna at about 3-4gs of the 5x.

For my second favorite combo, Id go with 1 Original Bliss Shot (you can now get that exact original formula in a product called Elevate, just type in elevate kanna in your search engine and voila) with 1 geranium cap and 1 '00' cap full of USPLabs Focus Dirt fomula(havent weighed it yet).

SideNote:
Kratom + Alcohol = crappy feeling. They really dont work together at all and actually will cancel each other out to a certain extent.

Kanna + Alcohol = lowered tolerance to get drunk faster and some serious increase in libido (Add in about 3 pea sized doses of Kava 84% paste and you will even better...)

Essay226

Awards
Ok, this thread is right up my alley. Ive tried about a zillion different combo's with about every 'legal alternative' and focus enhancers on the market. I think the best I've ever used is Kratom15x(1g-3gs max anyone should do imho)(not intended for human consumption). Kratom mimics the actions of an opiate and with higher dosages, you can expect a euphoric, talkative, type of energy you get from opiates but without the drowsiness. Kratom also forms bulk similar to pysllium seed husks, so instead of getting constipated, you get more regular. Also, it kills pain as well. It you feel that it gets you a little speedy, then Id add in some kanna at about 3-4gs of the 5x.

For my second favorite combo, Id go with 1 Original Bliss Shot (you can now get that exact original formula in a product called Elevate, just type in elevate kanna in your search engine and voila) with 1 geranium cap and 1 '00' cap full of USPLabs Focus Dirt fomula(havent weighed it yet).

SideNote:
Kratom + Alcohol = crappy feeling. They really dont work together at all and actually will cancel each other out to a certain extent.

Kanna + Alcohol = lowered tolerance to get drunk faster and some serious increase in libido (Add in about 3 pea sized doses of Kava 84% paste and you will even better...)

Thank you, Thank you looking for such.:drunk:

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
PEA + selegiline does wonderfully nice things to my libido...I really can't think of anything else but sex when I do this...and sensitivity skyrockets as well...not to mention I just feel tingly across my whole body. Just thought I'd add that in too since we're on that topic a bit :) I really like this simple combo.

edit: I personally do about 2 grams of PEA and 5mg of selegiline, dosing the selegiline about 30min before the PEA...and this is pretty intense, I love it on occasion....makes me feel more than great... Be careful and smart though. Keep some phenibut or something on hand to bring you down if it gets too intense. It only lasts about an hour though but you can keep it going with smaller doses of PEA after.

Last edited:
IvyLeaguePump

IvyLeaguePump

Awards
I've taken up to 3 gram of SNS Phenibut XT and didn't really feel anything.

I've tried 2 grams and two pints... and it felt like I had two pints.

I guess it doesn't work for everyone.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Try 6 grams on an empty stomache. You may sleep for over 12 hours that night though..

aub27

aub27

Awards

Thanks bros
red bull

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah it is. I've done it before...I went to sleep at 1am and ended up sleeping through everything the next day and woke up at 4pm though LOL.. the stuff is great for sleep, in moderation and when cycled. Was a good thing I did it on the weekend.

centeroiler

centeroiler

Awards
From a man who has tried just about everything, hands down a mix of Kratom 15X + Super Indo Kratom powder @ 1:2 ratio. This gives what they say... eh, a full spectrum aroma. I wouldn't take any more than 3G total until you see how this affects you. I mix mine with coffee on a empty stomach for a nice rush.

Kratom acts on your opiate receptors and is still legal in most States. It is the closest thing to a Perc or Vic you'll find.

This gives you a real effect that you can feel. Depending on the dose, it will stimulate you, make you more sociable, and increase your capacity for work (lower dose), or sedate you with euphoric/analgesic properties (higher dose). It is said to even have anti-catabolic effects similar to other opiates. Great stuff but watch it. Like anything, if taken in excess it can be habit forming. Cheers! :drunk:

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

SideNote:

this guy really knows what he is talking about.:cheers:

eRICH

Awards
Another follow up took 2g phenibut xt last night. Relaxed feeling. Made me sleep like a baby. Pretty much just passed out. Only downside is i feel a bit of a hangover this morning similar to other sleep aids. Still just a little groggy. Could prob sleep another 6 hours even though i slept 10 last night.

I'm going to try the "speedball" suggested in this thread next. 2g phenibut + 60mg geranamine. I'll report back my findings. May not be till next weekend.

Also, Kratom sounds good. May try it but seems awfully pricey

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
The old bliss shots (I guess they are called Elevate now? Havent tried it yet) were AMAZING. While away at school I always used 1 every weekened before going out as an alcohol substitute. Then they changed the formula and it sucks now, they don't do a damn thing for me. I guess I should try this "Elevate" stuff to see if its the real deal.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The old bliss shots (I guess they are called Elevate now? Havent tried it yet) were AMAZING. While away at school I always used 1 every weekened before going out as an alcohol substitute. Then they changed the formula and it sucks now, they don't do a damn thing for me. I guess I should try this "Elevate" stuff to see if its the real deal.
perhaps, the orginal bliss shots were spiked

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Another follow up took 2g phenibut xt last night. Relaxed feeling. Made me sleep like a baby. Pretty much just passed out. Only downside is i feel a bit of a hangover this morning similar to other sleep aids. Still just a little groggy. Could prob sleep another 6 hours even though i slept 10 last night.

I'm going to try the "speedball" suggested in this thread next. 2g phenibut + 60mg geranamine. I'll report back my findings. May not be till next weekend.

Also, Kratom sounds good. May try it but seems awfully pricey
Phenibut hangover happens to be one of the finer things in life IMO, fantastic for rest days like Sunday.

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
perhaps, the orginal bliss shots were spiked
Possible, but personally, I doubt. The original had a 100:1 Kanna extract and the new one is at 10:1. To break that down in my own experienc, If I use kanna at a weak dose, I feel absolutely zero. However, If use it a high dose, my libido and mood is elevated very very nicely. I personally think that's the reason for the many 'nonrsponders' to the 2nd version.

As for the earlier quote aboute elevate, I can vouch for those. That ingredient panel is almost identical and the effects are as well. Here's an amazing combo to try as well:

1-1.5 gs of Phenibut (keep it kinda low, we're mixing fellas)
+
2 peasized amounts of Kava paste84 (also, although its nasty, swish the paste around in your mouth just for a second and then swallow. It will give your mouth a very nice numb sensation for about 10 minutes or so.
+
1 bottle of Elevate (or original bliss, 3rd but weak other option-2 bottles of the new night bliss shot)
+
anywhere from 4-8 yager bombs depending on your tolerance.

=

Very laid back, but talkative and outgoing, stress free, happy and chilled type of feeling with an extreme love of any type of rubbing or massage.
I know that sounds weird, but seriously, give it a shot, and tell me how it felt.

and post it here..............