Syntrax Swole Vs. Eas Phosphagen Hp

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Little background I have been training for over 8 years and currently at 6 ft 1 265 pounds 15 % bodyfat. I am a creatine responder. I always notice a significant increase in strength when taking creatine. I have been a faithful user of phosphagen hp off an on for about 5 years now. Many users on this board feel that if you are a creatine responder there is no need to spend the extra money on product like Swole. I wanted to try the product in order to decide if spending the extra cash is worth it for the "creatine responder". I am mainly interested in strength gains. I will be taking the product 2 times a day. Once in the AM and once in the evening Pre-workout. I will be closely monitoring 6 major exercises to help me measure strengths increases. I will periodically update my increases in each exercise as I do not always preform these exercises each time I try the designated body parts. Below are my current stats while taking phosphagen hp.

Bench press - last set 335 for 3
Standing military press (in front) - last set 185 for 3
Weighted pull up - last set 40lbs attached for 3
Squat - last set 315 (parallel) for 3
Close grip bench - 315 for 2
Straight bar curl - 135 for 2

I started the product on Monday and have had two workout since then. At this point I do not have any strength increases to report. I plan on taking the recommend dosage for 4 weeks. However, due to my size I may increase the dose to 3 scoops per day. 1 in the AM and 2 pre-workout. I will run then run the product for 3 weeks. I will keep everyone posted. Thank you.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
As big as you are No Mercy, I would recommend 2 scoops for every dose you take. Maybe even this, 2 scoops morning, 2 scoops either before or after workout, 2 scoops sometime before bed.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
As big as you are No Mercy, I would recommend 2 scoops for every dose you take. Maybe even this, 2 scoops morning, 2 scoops either before or after workout, 2 scoops sometime before bed.
Thank you for the recommendation. I also feel that I may need to increase the dose. The recommended doses on supplements are never effective for me. I think for the first week I may stay at 2 scoops per day and increase it from there. I will keep everyone posted.

smike319

Awards
i'm not even close to your size bro, 6'1" 200. i have experience with Phosphagen HP, V12, and Swole V2(currently on). out of the three i can't say any of them really stands out in front of the other that much, but if i had to pick i would say Swole V2. i have been on for 2weeks with it and the pump just started to kick in. i guess it needs some time to load up.

i don't think any of the is a choice. good luck with your run, znd keep us posted on what you think. it has been a while since i have used the Phosphagen HP, so i'll be interested to see what your comparisons are between the two!

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
i'm not even close to your size bro, 6'1" 200. i have experience with Phosphagen HP, V12, and Swole V2(currently on). out of the three i can't say any of them really stands out in front of the other that much, but if i had to pick i would say Swole V2. i have been on for 2weeks with it and the pump just started to kick in. i guess it needs some time to load up.

i don't think any of the is a choice. good luck with your run, znd keep us posted on what you think. it has been a while since i have used the Phosphagen HP, so i'll be interested to see what your comparisons are between the two!
thanks for this post. I was curious if it took time for the product to kick in.

smike319

Awards
what the hell did i just say? i think i got interupted with a phone call or something when i posted that (at work). what i meant to say was "i don't think any of them is that much more superior than the other, at least in my case.

see ya

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
DAY 5

Ok its day 5 and I got two good workouts in yesterday and today. At this time there is not to much to report but I wanted to give everyone an update.

Bench press - same
Squat- same
Military press - up 1 rep
close grip bench- down 1 rep

I have noticed a slight pump during my workouts. I am not working out this weekend. I am going to take 2 rounded scoops in the AM and PM tomorrow and Sunday. On Monday I am going to bump up the dose. I will take 1 rounded scoop in the morning and 2 rounded scoops pre-workout. I really feel that increasing the dose will allow me to get more out of the product. I am looking forward to the dose increase"and my workouts next week. I will keep everyone posted. Thank you

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Day 9

Today is Day 9 and I am looking forward to my workout later tonight. I increased my dose yesterday to 1 rounded scoop in the AM and 2 rounded scoops pre-workout. I had an excellent workout yesterday. I noticed an increase in strength and I had a great pump in my biceps. I woke up this morning and my biceps and chest were very sore.

Bench press - up one rep
Straight bar curls - up one rep
Weighted Pull ups - up one rep

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Day 11

I have been continuing with my 3 rounded scopps per day. I had an unbelievable workout today. Strength was up in all exercises. I had a very intense pump in my chest and biceps. The product seems to be really kicking in now.

Bench on EAS PHOSPHAGEN HP - 335 for 3
Today - 345 for 3

Now I know alot of you will think 10 pound increase is not that big a deal. However, keep in mind that this is only day 4 of the increased dose of 3 scoops per day! I have been discussing the product with others that have used it. I have been informed that the gains keep coming when using this product. I am very excited to have such great strength increase in such a short time and look forward to additional increases. I will keep everyone posted. Thank you.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Day 12

Woke up this morning sore again. I had a great work out this evening. Strength again up.

military press on EAS PHOSPHAGEN HP - 185 for 3
military press today - 185 for 4

The four went so easy I went for 210 and got two. Swole V2 is very impressive and it is only Day 4 on the dose of 3 scoops per day! I have been continuing my bulk diet. I will be weighing in the end of next week.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Today is the start of the third week. I noticed that was still a good amount of product in the container. I reread the nutritional facts and realized that there is 60 servings per container at 2 scoops per serving. I originally thought the container contained 60 scoops and 30 servings. One bottle of swole v2 used at the recommended dose will give a 60 day supply. You can get over an 8 week cycle in one bottle!

Since I still have a great deal of the product left I decided to up the dose to 4 rounded scoops per day. I have been extremely satisfied with the strength gains from 3 scoops a day. However, I am looking to add another 10-15 pounds to all major exercises in the next couple weeks. I feel increasing the dose will help make this goal obtainable in a shorter period of time.

I weighed in today at 265 and again had a good workout. I will keep everyone posted.

SUPAJAwS1

Awards
Today is the start of the third week. I noticed that was still a good amount of product in the container. I reread the nutritional facts and realized that there is 60 servings per container at 2 scoops per serving. I originally thought the container contained 60 scoops and 30 servings. One bottle of swole v2 used at the recommended dose will give a 60 day supply. You can get over an 8 week cycle in one bottle!
DAMN! no wonder my container of swole seems to be like never ending...its double what I thought it had...wow now that I realize this it puts Swole V2 over the top even more in my mind compared with the other formulas like noz and v12 and such...V2 is cheapeast...gives you the most bang for ur buck as far as servings...and IMHO works the best of all the cell volumizer formulas.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established

DAMN! no wonder my container of swole seems to be like never ending...its double what I thought it had...wow now that I realize this it puts Swole V2 over the top even more in my mind compared with the other formulas like noz and v12 and such...V2 is cheapeast...gives you the most bang for ur buck as far as servings...and IMHO works the best of all the cell volumizer formulas.
Ya it made my day when I realized how many scoops were in the container. Props to syntrax for the great product and the great price.

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
I've used Phosphagen and pure creatine and got pretty good pumps with a slight strength increase, but I started Swole v2 a week and a half ago and WOW. My pumps are insane, on arm day my bi's feel like they're gonna explode. It makes it really hard to do cardio cuz my calves get so pumped that i have to back off a little.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
I've used Phosphagen and pure creatine and got pretty good pumps with a slight strength increase, but I started Swole v2 a week and a half ago and WOW. My pumps are insane, on arm day my bi's feel like they're gonna explode. It makes it really hard to do cardio cuz my calves get so pumped that i have to back off a little.
I agree when I work my bi's I get a real intense pump.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday I weighed in at 263 and had an increase in my military press. My 6 rep set went well so I bumped up the weight on my last set. My next workout is Friday due to the holiday. I will keep everyone posted.

military press current - 195 for 3

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
I had a great workout today.

military press current - 200 for 3

Wow. Swole V2 is awesome. Great pumps today also.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
At this point I have used

14 scoops week one
21 scoops week two
28 scoops week three
(63 scoops total)

I checked my tub and I still have 20 scoops left.

I will be taking 2 scoops tomorrow on my rest day.

I will then be taking 4 scoops on Mon, 4 scoops on tues, 2 scoops on my rest day Wed, 4 scoops on Thurs, and 4 scoops on Fri. This will finish up my tub just before my off days sat and sun.

There seems to be some confusion on the amount of product provided in each tub of swole. I have emailed Syntrax for clarification. I will keep everyone posted.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
I wanted to clarify that 1 rounded scoop equals 9 grams. I previously was mistaken and I do apologize for the mix up. I apparently misunderstood the original email I received from Syntrax. I am able to get about 80 scoops out of the product do to overfill.

derekmac

Awards
So, you should be taking as a minimum 1 rounded scoop twice a day, which is about a 30 day supply, correct?

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
So, you should be taking as a minimum 1 rounded scoop twice a day, which is about a 30 day supply, correct?
Yes correct. I apologize for the confusion. There is some overfill in the product which is great. I am getting about 80 rounded scoops out of the bottle which is 40 days worth of the product if taking 2 scoops per day. Thanks.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Worked out Mon and Tues. Nothing new to report. Weight is currently at 264. I am working out today and tomorrow and have 8 scoops left. I will keep everyone posted.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Today was the last day on the swole v2. Overall this product is the best non hormonal product I have ever taken. It by far is superior to EAS phosphagen. The product gave me good pumps in the gym. Especially in my biceps. Strength increased in all exercises. Most notably I increased my bench by 10 pounds and my standing military press (to the front) by 15 pounds. I recommend this product to both non creatine responders and to those that do respond to creatine.

smike319

Awards
great thread No Mercy. thanx for sharing all of this useful info. with us.
you know i think it would be a great idea to have a seperate forum deicated to product comparison as experienced by the end users. it sure would have saved me a lot of waisted money in the past.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
great thread No Mercy. thanx for sharing all of this useful info. with us.
you know i think it would be a great idea to have a seperate forum deicated to product comparison as experienced by the end users. it sure would have saved me a lot of waisted money in the past.
Thank you for the positive feedback smike319

hogiejoe

Banned
Awards
did the swole v2 give you the bubble guts like creatine gives alot of people.