cissus Pre and Post workout, your thoughts if yes or no. Thanks.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
crazy fool u dont have to respond ,thanks for the help you would have given in advance.

some people say yes some say no.

PLEASe i want some onions.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
crazy fool u dont have to respond ,thanks for the help you would have given in advance.

some people say yes some say no.

PLEASe i want some onions.

lol so nice investigation. ill be watching opinions as well.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im also gonna do some experimenting myself, but im taking other supps so its hard to get real result. ill keep u updated bro.
nice what else you taking, you on recomp or bulk?

FOOFAC

FOOFAC

Awards
  • Established
I assume you are using cissus for it's anabolic properties. I have never used it for this, only for joint health. I used to take a serving 2-3 times a day but now I only take it when I feel joint discomfort which has dramatically reduced the amount of cissus I need to take. Some days I don't need it at all which is great because now I can spend my money on other supplements. Forgot to mention that I have torn both rotator cuffs in the past and this allows me to train without pain.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I assume you are using cissus for it's anabolic properties. I have never used it for this, only for joint health. I used to take a serving 2-3 times a day but now I only take it when I feel joint discomfort which has dramatically reduced the amount of cissus I need to take. Some days I don't need it at all which is great because now I can spend my money on other supplements. Forgot to mention that I have torn both rotator cuffs in the past and this allows me to train without pain.
i use it for the cortisol, recovery, and hopefully that anabolic properties, what u think, does it have?

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I take it pre for joint aid during workout... have noticed it works better.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I take it pre for joint aid during workout... have noticed it works better.
do u notice reduced soreness or reduced muscle builing

i currently take pre-workout too, but i was having debate with someone whether its good or not.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Honestly... I dont notice anything from anything I take... I don't grow anymore. I might be a bit more sore but that probably from switching things up in my workouts.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Honestly... I dont notice anything from anything I take... I don't grow anymore. I might be a bit more sore but that probably from switching things up in my workouts.
dont grow anymore reached your peak?

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I dont get over 205 natural, 212 enhanced... Ever, no matter what

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Blue Gene contains cissus and is recommended to take pre workout as an anabolic matrix.

Incarnate is cissus based and recommends to take pre and post.

So I think it's safe to say that the best time to take it IMO would be around a workout.

Unless your dosing for joint health, then I would spread it out much like a multivitamin.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Blue Gene contains cissus and is recommended to take pre workout as an anabolic matrix.

Incarnate is cissus based and recommends to take pre and post.

So I think it's safe to say that the best time to take it IMO would be around a workout.

Unless your dosing for joint health, then I would spread it out much like a multivitamin.
1 vote for yes, haha!

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
1 vote for yes, haha!

ill stay out of it for now but one thing i will say to everyone is to try not dosing it around your workout and see if you gain.

as an experiment. most likely you will gain some. but if you feel its insignifigant then go back to how it was.

morning and night time doses instead of pre and post, or come off it completely for 2 weeks and see what happenes

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
on my prima cissus bottle it says to take 30 minutes before a meal. Do you have to do this.

I heard some people take 9 grams of 10 percent ketosterone derived cissus. You need to this much to get an anabolic effect? would be expensive.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
on my prima cissus bottle it says to take 30 minutes before a meal. Do you have to do this.

I heard some people take 9 grams of 10 percent ketosterone derived cissus. You need to this much to get an anabolic effect? would be expensive.

youll also need to cap it when its dosed that high, it taste like pure ******* lol Cissus can help with glucose responce (i believe i may have read a study breifly about it, but i read soo much **** i may be confusing it) ill dig it up for you if you want