Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
original stimx was a favorite of mine, don't think anything out right now comes close. i keep hearing rumors of a re-release of stimx, i think if we show ax how much interest there is in this it might speed up release date. anyone with me on this.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Correct me if I'm wrong, but they are giving out samples on the other, less mature board. So that's a good sign. I enjoyed the original StimX, hell, I still have around 30 pills left; however, the second edition was a complete waste, in my opinion.
So yes, I will delighted to see the original back out on the market! :D

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
original stimx was a favorite of mine, don't think anything out right now comes close. i keep hearing rumors of a re-release of stimx, i think if we show ax how much interest there is in this it might speed up release date. anyone with me on this.
You can get a sneak peak at www.AnabolicX.com.

From the current samples weve sent out, people are loving it.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another batch of samples is in the works. A BIG BIG BIG batch. When those are done, you bet your sweet bippy we'll be bringing them to AM to pass out to you guys!!

The new "original-strength" StimX will be called SX. 12-hour formula and maybe then some. The ONLY thing that I can say is that if this is how I think it's going to go, even the hardcore stim junkies out there will want to start off at a low dose of 1 in the morning and that's IT!! This isn't just going to rock socks, it's going to melt the clothes right off of ya!!! :head: :head:

ETA: 2009. ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
since the response was so good, i don't understand why the original was pulled to begin with. it say's in the write up 'while we were looking for', hell you already had it to start with. original stimx remains the best otc stim i have used to date-here's to hoping it really is the original, and not some 'new and improved'.:cheers:

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, from what I know, and it may or may not be 100% accurate, the original had a few problems. MANY complained that it simply lasted way too long and was way too potent. That was bad. Not that it lasted, but that there were so many complaints. AX does listen to the users, and we change accordingly.

Another issue, I think, was that one ingredient became extremely expensive. Without raising the price, the formula transformed.

The new one, dubbed "SX", will be a new product. I don't know the new formula, but the strength....oh, man...the STRENGTH!!!! You will NOT be disappointed. This we guarantee. :head:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well, from what I know, and it may or may not be 100% accurate, the original had a few problems. MANY complained that it simply lasted way too long and was way too potent. That was bad. Not that it lasted, but that there were so many complaints. AX does listen to the users, and we change accordingly.

Another issue, I think, was that one ingredient became extremely expensive. Without raising the price, the formula transformed.

The new one, dubbed "SX", will be a new product. I don't know the new formula, but the strength....oh, man...the STRENGTH!!!! You will NOT be disappointed. This we guarantee. :head:
thanks for the honesty regarding the original. it will be nice to have stimx available again for those times when an ordinary stim won't cut it. i have tried 'almost' every stim out now, none of them hold a candle to original stimx.:cheers:

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
In that case,...I will be watching out for the "new" one for the upcoming summer. The original was nothing less than amazing when I used for my cut a year & 1/2 ago. thx T-AD

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I guess I'm the only one that the orig. Stimulant X did nothing for..

:sad:

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I guess I'm the only one that the orig. Stimulant X did nothing for..

:sad:
Really??? If the original did nothing for you, then I think the only thing that might is going to be found down on 135th Ave, around the corner in the ally, next to the dumpster, ask for "Albert". ;) :lol:

Keep in mind that we're not talking about the black bottle with orange. We're talking the blue with some red on it. Completely different animal there. And it WAS and WILL BE an animal!!! :head:

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established

This stuff ? Nevermind then, lol I never tried that. I got like 6 sample packs of Stim-X at the vitamin shoppe in the summer, and I just thought that was the orig.

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
yea thats it, i preordered mine,.... great stuff, potent as hell, just the way i like it :head:

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

This stuff ? Nevermind then, lol I never tried that. I got like 6 sample packs of Stim-X at the vitamin shoppe in the summer, and I just thought that was the orig.
lol - yup, that's the stuff!! That's the original lovin. What you had is the reworked formula. Kinda like Version 2.1. The current StimX is good, and has its place. There are MANY who won't tolerate the original strength and will still continue to love StimX. It's actually very popular among women, which is good because it's 1 of 2 products we have that women can take to hang with the big boyz in the house. ;) But SX? I'm not even sure some of the big boyz are going to handle it that well.

Let me put this in here too... I don't mean to be hyping this product guys. I seriously have given up the hype and shameless overpromotion. I'm just as jacked about this new release as you are, and having experienced some of the potent nature of the product....well.... Let's just continue waiting to find out for yourselves. :cheers:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
stimx if as potent as original will be the strongest stim available. imho 2 simx originals were=to or better than 3 redline, and lasted longer. nuff said.:box:

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
dam we need more info on this new sx stuff, im a stim junkie, but if its more powerful than the orig stim x, it must be potent.