I Have looked at USP labs stuff, and now i need input

Joey0808

Joey0808

Awards
ok i looked at their stuff it all looks quite intriguing, i am interested in prime and i see they have a test booster (powerFULL) also and that anabolic pump. now i was maybe thinking a stack? has anyone stacked any of those things? im not really sure if all of their products are good but i wanna hear some ideas and feedback
because i wanna start something in a week or two possibly

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Due to my position with the company, my comments would obviously be bias; however, I will offer my instructions on any decision you inevitably make!

I usually like to step back, and allow user feedback to come to fruition before making personal recommendations; that being said, the anecdotal feedback on all three products is positive in the majority!

Joey0808

Joey0808

Awards
ok good to kno i at least wanna try prime because its been buzzin
but has anyone maybe stacked powerfull and prime?
or anabolic pump and one of those?

T

tattoopierced1

I've enjoyed all USP supps I've tried.. Tried pretty much all of them besides ReCreate.

Nolbandet102

Nolbandet102

Awards
Prime- Im on my second bottle, I really like it, its been great for strength for me. I have seen some help in body recomp with it, but not really any extra mass gains.

Powerfull- I have ran this in PCT before and its great for sleep and recovery as well as test boost. The results are not extremely dramatic in the sense of visible changes. I really like USP products but I personaly like stacking BLUE Gene by controlled labs for a test booster with prime better.

Anabolic Pump- Did not work for me that well, but i didnt use it right so I am about to re try after doing my research on the carb sources and timing for my body type. This is a supplement you have to play with to get right. Try P-slin first it seems to have more universal effects as apposed to hit or miss with AP.

Short answer- IMO good stack but better with BLUE GENE and P-slin instead of Powerfull and anabolic pump

Joey0808

Joey0808

Awards
good stuff so its ok to take a test booster with prime?
and that p-slin is what ive been searching for all my life! lol im gettin that fa shoo (superbad) :)
so with prime would i get anyhting from one bottle? it it needs to be 2 bottles?

Nolbandet102

Nolbandet102

Awards
Read the Prime write up it gives you a week by week guide of what to expect. Generally according to the write up weeks three and four people get the best results. So one bottle may be a good way to start that way you can judge what it does for you. I am on the second bottle simply because I liked it. Sure you can stack a test booster with Prime, prime does not work through hormonal means, so its not like you will be using two products that share the same effects.

Joey0808

Joey0808

Awards
ok what were your results when you stacked blue gene and prime?
mainly strength? or bit of size and strength?

Nolbandet102

Nolbandet102

Awards
I have only recently added BLUE Gene, about 12 days ago, and so far its my favorite test booster/natural anabolic. I think that it and prime work very very well together. I mainly train for strength and have been on a recomp for a while now, so I am not really looking to add any size. I can tell you though I have maintained or added strength on all of my movements other than squats while dropping a significant amount of fat. So if you eat and train for mass im sure you could add a decent amount with this stack.

T

TruffleShuffle

Awards
  • Established
Ive been using Prime and Powerfull together for a month now and they work great together.

I tried Anabolic Pump but i got the dreaded anabolic dumps, so stopped using it.

Joey0808

Joey0808

Awards
yea i like to stay cut and big for my frame im not looking for unhuman size lol and be stronggggg so yea ill most likely be doing this stack and let you know how it goes thanks alot for the info

Nolbandet102

Nolbandet102

Awards
No prob man you will like it, just make sure you read all the info that comes with USP labs products. You gotta prepare a little to get the most out of their sups.

Nolbandet102

Nolbandet102

Awards
Supplement trimming, what to eat with/around intake, dosing protocol, ect ect nothing serious there are just some specifics that help get the best results.

Joey0808

Joey0808

Awards
ok im pretty healthy already i wanna get the animal pak stuff for my vitamin cuz im out :(

J

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
isn't powerfull more of a GH booster than a test booster?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
anabolic pump did nothing for me. I have used Pslin and enjoyed it. it didnt live up to the OUT OF THIS MIND pumps i was hoping, or the best workout of my life...but i did note a little bit composition and muscle fullness difference pre-workout to about the first 15 minutes, then it subsided. Powerful I tried for the first time last night. I was tired as hell popped two and fell asleep while studying. Recreate I havent tried yet though. Also i have some prime but havent used it yet, I plan on saving it for my cut come december along side some fat burners. Im sitting back and watching the logs a bit more as well before i invest in a 2nd bottle.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
My favorite combo is without a doubt AP/P-Slin.

First time I tried AP, I didn't get much out of it. I tried it again and experimented and found my sweet spot and loved it. I used it again as an integral part of a long recomp and it exceeded my expectations.

I started having stomach issues with it when I bumped up to 4-5 caps a day. I started having the worst, deathly-ill trips to the jon... my ass felt like it were a volcano.

I started eating Greek Yogurt every morning (loaded with active pre/pro-biotic cultures) and began using AP again along with P-Slin and I'm fine no matter how close together I dose the AP.

P-Slin works great post-workout and before a breakfast with a lot of carbs. I carb-load every morning to start my day and I use 1 AP and 1 P-Slin before the Greek yogurt and granola with dried fruit.

Powerfull works decent for sleep. The original formula was the best for me.

Recreate curbed my cravings and appy quite a bit. It was a good break from high stim products.

Cissus... it is what it is. Medically documented to help with the pain of injuries for almost any connective tissue and 'may' even help reverse some of the damage. Works for me.

Camphibolic is an old fave. Supposedly it's back.

J

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
My favorite combo is without a doubt AP/P-Slin.

First time I tried AP, I didn't get much out of it. I tried it again and experimented and found my sweet spot and loved it. I used it again as an integral part of a long recomp and it exceeded my expectations.

I started having stomach issues with it when I bumped up to 4-5 caps a day. I started having the worst, deathly-ill trips to the jon... my ass felt like it were a volcano.

I started eating Greek Yogurt every morning (loaded with active pre/pro-biotic cultures) and began using AP again along with P-Slin and I'm fine no matter how close together I dose the AP.

P-Slin works great post-workout and before a breakfast with a lot of carbs. I carb-load every morning to start my day and I use 1 AP and 1 P-Slin before the Greek yogurt and granola with dried fruit.

Powerfull works decent for sleep. The original formula was the best for me.

Recreate curbed my cravings and appy quite a bit. It was a good break from high stim products.

Cissus... it is what it is. Medically documented to help with the pain of injuries for almost any connective tissue and 'may' even help reverse some of the damage. Works for me.

Camphibolic is an old fave. Supposedly it's back.
i dont' know if u have info on this, but does AP not work if u take too many carbs with it?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
i dont' know if u have info on this, but does AP not work if u take too many carbs with it?
I guess it all depends on a few things... Times like first thing in the morning (breaking the fast with breakfast) and post-workout, you can probably get away with significantly more carbs without worrying about an 'overflow'.

Joey0808

Joey0808

Awards
ok how would prime and something like inhibit E be for a stack?
maybe throw in test booster? sound like a good idea?

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok how would prime and something like inhibit E be for a stack?
maybe throw in test booster? sound like a good idea?
Inhibit e is ATD, most people suggest 25mg at night. If you dose too high it destroys estrogen.

Joey0808

Joey0808

Awards
whats an ATD
isnt it a anti estrogen?
would that be a good idea or just like PRIME and a test booster?

J

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
whats an ATD
isnt it a anti estrogen?
would that be a good idea or just like PRIME and a test booster?
prime is a test booster, and u don't need an ATD unless your taking one of the designer roids. ATD is a very strong aromitase inhibitor that will bind to estrogen receptors and make them inactive and if stayed on long enough or at too high of a dose will eradicate estrogen from the body, which would cause a loss in libido and probably inhibit gains.

S

shmack

Awards
I've heard awful things about prime. I don't understand why it would be superior to other boosters on the market. It's basically just trib and terminalia which isn't too bad as an herb for overall health (if you want to sit on the toilet all day). And I've tried anabolic pump first hand. Nothing. Try taking R-ALA with 2 tbs of either vinegar or lemon juice before meals. You'll see the same if not better results.

(sorry AP reps). I'm not hating on Prime though, I've just yet to hear postive feedback from people I actually know and trust.

Joey0808

Joey0808

Awards
so wait a bit longer on prime? until theres more feedback?
so just take a regular test booster and a aromatose inhibitor?
i have used the massfx and hyperdrol stack
or should i maybe advance too... something along the lines of epistane?

D

dpfisher

AP works but not well enough to be worth the money but mostly the effort of timing it with meals and workouts

cissus is pretty awesome

trying prime soon, i'll give some honest feedback

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've heard awful things about prime. I don't understand why it would be superior to other boosters on the market. It's basically just trib and terminalia which isn't too bad as an herb for overall health (if you want to sit on the toilet all day). And I've tried anabolic pump first hand. Nothing. Try taking R-ALA with 2 tbs of either vinegar or lemon juice before meals. You'll see the same if not better results.

(sorry AP reps). I'm not hating on Prime though, I've just yet to hear postive feedback from people I actually know and trust.
Not jumping down your throat here but these awfull reviews of PRIME.... I have not seen them. 99% of the bad rap about PRIME is from users such as yourself that have yet to use the product (i assume).

Myself along with many of my personal friends; not to mention dozens of board members are seeing unparalleled strength and size gains from using PRIME. For example, one of our athletes has been struggling with a deadlift plateau for sometime and is now setting PRs and shooting for a once thought impossible, 800lb natural deadlift.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/usp-labs/104138-my-next-meet.html

It is not a test booster, i does not manipulate hormones in any way.

It is not 'just trib'. Tribulus aquaticus does not follow the characteristics of Tribulus terrestrus, this has been noted and made apparent.

In regards to the Terminalia Chebula; i have not read one review of PRIME causing any type of unwanted bowel movements. Although its effects on recovery are pronounced.

Anabolic-Pump does require some tweaking. Once you find your timing, you will never go back.

AP is a majority of the reason the i am:
1. No longer pre- type II diabetic
2. A representative of this company
3. 30 pounds lighter than this time last year
etc...
:frustrate

Again, no disrespect meant by this post but i tend to disagree with a good portion of it.

Joey0808

Joey0808

Awards
thats why i want as much input on what to do because i dont wanna blow my money on a product thats new
but i am hearing a lot of buzz

WebDesigner

WebDesigner

Awards
I used anabolic pump and it didn't do anything for me but I wanna give pslin a shot but I doubt ill ever buy ap again.

Joey0808

Joey0808

Awards
yea if anything i wanna try p slin
idk wat to do lol i had this idea but i dont knoooooo
i wanna get cut, im not fat but more of this thick skin
i tried arson fat burner and i think i wasted my money lol
i want something to cut my non fat ass upppppp
and get strong and a bit bigger :)
help meeeee

faaipdeoiad

faaipdeoiad

Awards
ive tried all usp products except for pslin but only some responded well. id reccommend powerfull as it had the most noticeable gains (i think it also happens to be one of the cheapest products too which works out well) i noticed much better endurance in my workouts and greatly improved sleep.