AUTO

Awards
  • Established
ha beat me again, should be in the transdermals secrion. just start another

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
ah crap...haha i didnt know there was a transdermal section...

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
oral use locallizes the utilization in the liver, where the fatburning effects take their place.

inhibition of the 11HSD enzyme causes an increase in cortisone (inactive form of cortisol).

Now the release of LH is controlled by cortisol. Receptors are protected with an 11-HSD, so there exists a complexity of whether or not the increased cortisone causes an increase in local cortisol formation as it comes close to the receptor. It's questioned whether or not systemic transdermal use of 7-keto can negativley impact steroid hormones. Non-systemic transdermal use would reduce its effects with thryoid hormones PPAR activation. From my experience, systemic use seems to work ok for leaning out.

There was a study done which showed transdermal 7-keto to decrease total testosterone, but increase free testosterone. The subject pool wasn't super big, so it's tough to say how valuable the info is.

ref:
Physiol Res. 2001;50(1):9-18. Effects of transdermal application of 7-oxo-DHEA on the levels of steroid hormones, gonadotropins and lipids in healthy men. Sulcova J, Hill M, Masek Z, Ceska R, Novacek A, Hampl R, Starka L.Physiol Res. 2001;50(1):9-18. Effects of transdermal application of 7-oxo-DHEA on the levels of steroid hormones, gonadotropins and lipids in healthy men. Sulcova J, Hill M, Masek Z, Ceska R, Novacek A, Hampl R, Starka L.