Cissus Anabolic Dosing - Who has done it?

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am considering picking up some bulk super sissus and super dosing it during PCT for the anti-catabolic properties. personally i don't buy the anti-gluc. whatever because thats the same thing USP claims prime partially works though so its all too erie how similiar the clams are...

Because of that I am wondering... Who has used Cissus for anabolic/anti-catabolic reasons and NOTICED a real difference?

I am considering 6g super cissus or 60 days... What doses did you run and how did you know it worked? What did you notice?

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
I was taking 1 gram of 50% extract and noticed a very pronounced pump and increased back/shoulder acne. All this within a week of ingesting, but I then got sick with the flu so stopped. I plan on getting back on next month. This much I can tell you, it made me feel jacked as hell. The only other thing I was taking at the time was protein and multi-vitamins.

treningsfrik75

treningsfrik75

Awards
I bought a can of 10% powder bulk from USP and has used it at high dosages. took a litte over 10 grams a day and felt a pronounced pump and a little strenght increase. works good.
But now that i have tried Prime I would not switch. Dosing with both would be overkill to my view.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I bought a can of 10% powder bulk from USP and has used it at high dosages. took a litte over 10 grams a day and felt a pronounced pump and a little strenght increase. works good.
But now that i have tried Prime I would not switch. Dosing with both would be overkill to my view.
Prime also costs $55 for a month - at 6g/day you can get 10% cissus for like $25/month and money IS a huge concern for me

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
dude im going to buy the 50% capd version by nutraplanet and i have found a good dose 1 pill in the am and one at night, i also might add one after i work out
just forwarnig the 50% is hella strong man hahaha

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
dude im going to buy the 50% capd version by nutraplanet and i have found a good dose 1 pill in the am and one at night, i also might add one after i work out
True that, strong it is. Hopefully one can keep their hair after a couple month cycle.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I had it before... Dont remember it being super great or super bad. Its out of stock so i am talking about USP bulk

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
I had it before... Dont remember it being super great or super bad. Its out of stock so i am talking about USP bulk
How were you thinking of splitting up the doses? And were you just thinking of throwing it in your shakes or what?

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
m bro there in stock i just checkd and i have had better results fro 50% than USP labs super cissus, and i never got acne or lost any of my hair

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
m bro there in stock i just checkd and i have had better results fro 50% than USP labs super cissus, and i never got acne or lost any of my hair
Really? Must have come in recently... I dont lose hair from anything, trust me if you can lose hair from it ive done it and then overdone it and only grown more hair haha. I didn't even know people lost hair from cissus... Hell give me masteron, winny and proviron all at once and I still need a haircut every other week lol...

Thanks for the heads up ill look. right now $12 for 100g super cissus is just too tempting.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ah it is back in stock in the caps... hmm. I just wonder if 3 caps = 6g. If you look purely at the percentages then it should and also if you look at price it works out the same.

Things just got more complicated cause at first i wanted it for just anabolic effects but now my bicep tendon is shot and I'm not going to be able to do anything eccept bench and shoulder presses.

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
gotcha lol..

I was searching nutra and couldnt find it..

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hmm... 50% cissus looks tempting
At this point with the way my bicep tendon feels i might just get both and have a party ha. like maybe 2 50% caps and 3-4 grams of 10% a day. Ill add in Serrapeptase, bromelain and fish oils and hope it gets better fast cause right now I cant afford to be out of the gym with the way lifes going. Wow, really dont have the funds for this lol...

TMack40

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
True that, strong it is. Hopefully one can keep their hair after a couple month cycle.
Can you please explain to me your thinking on why it might have any impact on hair loss? If it lowers cortisol, might this not be a good thing for those concerned with hair loss issues? Or were you just assuming because it is referred to as "anabolic" that it is associated with steroids and would therefore cause hair loss (which doesn't make sense IMO, at least not without looking at its method of action and what hormonal effects it produces)?

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
Can you please explain to me your thinking on why it might have any impact on hair loss? If it lowers cortisol, might this not be a good thing for those concerned with hair loss issues? Or were you just assuming because it is referred to as "anabolic" that it is associated with steroids and would therefore cause hair loss (which doesn't make sense IMO, at least not without looking at its method of action and what hormonal effects it produces)?
Ive no actual proof that it causes hairloss...but Ive talked with a few people who feel that it raises Test levels because of the acne side effects...and Ive read a study that stated that Cissus dramatically raises Test levels. I forgot where I read it, but I did post that info. in a cissus thread here a few months back. It shouldnt be hard to find. Assuming this is true(it may not be) then the potential for hairloss may be possible.

TMack40

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ive no actual proof that it causes hairloss...but Ive talked with a few people who feel that it raises Test levels because of the acne side effects...and Ive read a study that stated that Cissus dramatically raises Test levels. I forgot where I read it, but I did post that info. in a cissus thread here a few months back. It shouldnt be hard to find. Assuming this is true(it may not be) then the potential for hairloss may be possible.
Thanks. I'll do some searching. I would like to see that study.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This cissus **** is too confusing. Companies are really shooting the product in the proverbial foot but having so many new thoeries on what is best...

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
This cissus **** is too confusing. Companies are really shooting the product in the proverbial foot but having so many new thoeries on what is best...
I agree...it seems supp companies only know that it can build some muscle, lean you out, and ease joint pain, but they dont know how it works. Consequently you have a few companies giving different ideas on what Cissus is/does.

TMack40

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
No problem. You can find my original post of the study in this thread-
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/98650-cissus-anabolic-effects.html
Unfortunately I can't recall the original site where I found this study.
Yup, found your post. The study seems rather shady and void of detail, especially since it is being trotted out to support a specific product the website is selling. It is however very interesting in light of all the anecdotal feedback related to androgenic like side effects. I too experience some acne while on higher doses of cissus, though I usually only use a cap or two for my bad shoulder. And to be quite candid about it, higher doses make my balls quite noticeably bigger. So it sounds like there's something going on with increased natural T production.

I will PM you the site that you originally found the study on.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
Yup, found your post. The study seems rather shady and void of detail, especially since it is being trotted out to support a specific product the website is selling. It is however very interesting in light of all the anecdotal feedback related to androgenic like side effects. I too experience some acne while on higher doses of cissus, though I usually only use a cap or two for my bad shoulder. And to be quite candid about it, higher doses make my balls quite noticeably bigger. So it sounds like there's something going on with increased natural T production.

I will PM you the site that you originally found the study on.
Thanks for the link to the study..yeah I noticed it was from a site also selling so perhaps they have their own slant on it, however my short experience with 50% extract was quite profound. It felt like the most powerful natural anabolic I've ever tried...far beyond mere cortisol blocking.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
cissus is a pretty awesome product
but its effects seem kind of complicated to me
it actually makes feel good, i guess bc it lowers cortisol
i bought bulk supercissus and it works good, its just annoying to cap.

also when i started anabolic dosing my balls started to smell funny,seriously, anyone else felt this effect?