Anti-Est

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

Awards
  • Established
I know theres some out there like 6-OXO.. but from what Ive heard there are better things out there... anyway I good ani-est product would be a great addition

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Are you talking like clomid and arimidex? Talk to ya...

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

Awards
  • Established
yeah... and theres one called nolva i think.. but they are pretty damn expensive.. I dont know if theres anyway to make ones that are more cost efficient... although 6-oxo's price isnt too bad

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Those can only be obtained with a script.... I don' t think this site will carry them. But I could be wrong... Talk to ya..

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

Awards
  • Established
yeah as far as I know all those require a prescription

TMack40

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What about sites like pumpnpose.com that offer such things as clomid and l-dex for "research" use only? Does that really get around needing a prescription and thus avoid breaking the law? This site could do something like that if it wanted to sell such products but im sure that would ruin much credibility if its even legal anyhow.

DevilSmack

DevilSmack

Awards
PnP

Yes, pumpnpose is the place to get anti-E's without a 'script. How they get away with selling precription drugs, I don't know, I guess I don't care either. Anyway they have good prices and I have read from many sources that there stuff is legit.

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
All the liquid clomid I've heard of is either underdosed or fake.

Sean

Awards
All the liquid clomid I've heard of is either underdosed or fake.
Same here. Almost bought from pumpnpose, actually, before a bro at my gym warned me. Don't wanna risk buying fake stuff.

DevilSmack

DevilSmack

Awards
Have you read anything about their tamoxifen product "Liquifen"? If this stuff is under dosed or fake obviously it could have disasterous (sp?) results (gyno) and they could go out of the anti-e buisness.:eek:

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Thats why you go with the real thing, duh :rolleyes:

hehe:cool:

DevilSmack

DevilSmack

Awards
The real thing cost alot more, but when it comes to these things I guess it is not always wise to bargon shop.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
The real thing cost alot more, but when it comes to these things I guess it is not always wise to bargon shop.
good call. 110 times out of a 100, i rather cough up some extra cash for legit/true to their words products.