Cycling in new Controlled Labs products

C

cheezscott

Awards
I m currently taking Orange triad and have about a week of reduction left. Am I able to cycle in at this point White Flood, Green mag, and Purple Wrath now? does anyone hv any recomended dosages

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
Heck yeah! 1 scoop each 45 min pre workout, then 1 scoop wf and 1 scoop pw intra for extreme results.

smn1

smn1

Awards
I mix 2 scoops WF, 1 GM and 1 PW in 16oz of cold water and drink during my workout.....

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Yup, you can go ahead and start taking the products.
I'd start off with:

1 scoop WF + 1 scoop GM 25 minutes pre
1 - 2 scoops PW during workout

Once you've evaluated your tolerance to white FLOOD, you can try 2 scoops for an extra kick!

C

cheezscott

Awards
wow, just got back from the gym. took my three Orange T's this morning with two Fish Oil caps then 1 scoop of GM, PW, and WF all together about twenty five minutes before I got to the gym. I felt great, zero fatigue, way better cardio and even did an extra ten mins of Cardio cause I didn't want to leave the gym lol. thanks for the help guys.

C

cheezscott

Awards
the other question is how long can i take the OT, GM, PW, and WF stack tegether??

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
congrats on intense workout bro!! And I really don't think there is a need to cycle it... I mean unless they're sneaking some illegal substance in it... wait a second... that would explain why it works so well....

Kidding.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
the other question is how long can i take the OT, GM, PW, and WF stack tegether??
I would cycle the White FLOOD due to the stimulant contents. But OT,PW and GM can be used indefinitely.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
so is eight weeks on and 2-3 weeks off ok for the WF???
the white flood seems to last forever, a lot of value considering how long it last's.

C

cheezscott

Awards
did my stack of wf gm and pw..and totally cramped up badddddd, (plus other bad side effects.) anyone else have this happen? how did you overcome it

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
did my stack of wf gm and pw..and totally cramped up badddddd, (plus other bad side effects.) anyone else have this happen? how did you overcome it
guess it's been said so many times i just forgot. DRINK LOTS OF WATER. LOTS AND LOTS.

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
love white flood im at about 4-5 scoops pre workout (VERY stim/pre-workout product tolerant). I was off it for awhile and i missed that tingling feeling during my workouts from it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
love white flood im at about 4-5 scoops pre workout (VERY stim/pre-workout product tolerant). I was off it for awhile and i missed that tingling feeling during my workouts from it.
guess i would miss it too at 4-5 scoops at one time, damn dude.:hammer: you might try 2-3 scoops and 1 blue up, i was surprised at the stim effect from blue up.